Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 294 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2323

    Spinner MILF Victoria

    I recently learned that one of my ATF spinner MILFs Victoria is at Q Spa in Shoreline.

    I reviewed her here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...885&viewfull=1#post7077885.

    If you see her, tell her hi from Big Monkey and to please come back down south. LOL.

  2. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasman63  [View Original Post]
    Is Joey at One Spa till the end of the month also?
    Yes she is. They actually have 3 girls working there until the end of the month, which is unusual for them.

  3. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Yes, and for Cherry fans, she is back at One Spa until the end of the month.
    Is Joey at One Spa till the end of the month also?

  4. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Cherry has been replaced by Lucy from NY. 5'4" HWP, C's or D's. Middle of the back brown hair. 7 Face when she is smiling.
    Yes, and for Cherry fans, she is back at One Spa until the end of the month.

  5. #2319

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where Victoria went, but the current line up is Chloe, Suzy and Cherry.

    Cherry, 5'4" HWP, C's or D's. Middle of the back black hair.
    Cherry has been replaced by Lucy from NY. 5'4" HWP, C's or D's. Middle of the back brown hair. 7 Face when she is smiling.

  6. #2318

    Madero

    Quote Originally Posted by DickRk  [View Original Post]
    I'm very curious about this place might try it out. Anyone have a good experience here?
    The lack of posts on here and on Rubmaps, isn't usually a good sign. However, I look forward to your post about this place. The reports that I have seen weren't that great. Good luck!

  7. #2317
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, back in business. Same mama-san.
    Great, thank you!

    Any recommendations besides mama-san there? I remember you posting about yu-yu sometime last year. If she's still there, I will probably ask for her.

  8. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please let me know if Evergreen Massage (The one on 5705 Evergreen Way. Nearby One Spa) is open again? Several months ago they had a sign saying they would be closed for a while.

    Otherwise, any recommendations for places with a solid massage and at minimum a HE finish? Been sleeping on some less than stellar hotel beds and would like to get myself a solid massage when I get back.
    Yes, back in business. Same mama-san.

  9. #2315

    Is Evergreen Massage Open?

    Can anyone please let me know if Evergreen Massage (The one on 5705 Evergreen Way. Nearby One Spa) is open again? Several months ago they had a sign saying they would be closed for a while.

    Otherwise, any recommendations for places with a solid massage and at minimum a HE finish? Been sleeping on some less than stellar hotel beds and would like to get myself a solid massage when I get back.

  10. #2314

    Madero everett

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks dude! Nuro was mentioned both on this forum and on the Seattle Massage Parlor forum several times way back when it opened, but sometimes it wasn't referred to by name. Some referred to it as that former carpet store in Everett that has Hispanic chicks. Once I saw other guys talk about their set up (gate-keeper dude watching the back door / lets you inside) and their prices, I decided to skip it.

    Anybody else have experiences here they'd like to share?
    I'm very curious about this place might try it out. Anyone have a good experience here?

  11. #2313
    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Do any of the girls working at One have naturals? Seems like most reports I read about any of the girls have aftermarkets these days and just not my thing.
    Joey is all natural and a lot of fun.

  12. #2312
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that she is the same provider. She seemed to be there for one or two days around Monday. I was hoping someone might say she is at One.
    Yes, she was definitely the same Victoria, but unfortunately I heard she has already gone back to LA. Replaced at Shanghai by Lucy.

  13. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by SayOcean  [View Original Post]
    Was this the same Victoria working from Shanghai last year?

    She's also one of my favorites and hope she eventually makes a return to Shanghai or Good.
    I can confirm that she is the same provider. She seemed to be there for one or two days around Monday. I was hoping someone might say she is at One.

  14. #2310

    Real boobs

    Do any of the girls working at One have naturals? Seems like most reports I read about any of the girls have aftermarkets these days and just not my thing.

  15. #2309
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where Victoria went, but the current line up is Chloe, Suzy and Cherry.
    Was this the same Victoria working from Shanghai last year?

    She's also one of my favorites and hope she eventually makes a return to Shanghai or Good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape