Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 13307
-
05-30-25 07:34 #12302Senior Member

Posts: 871Kaylee Starr?
https://tryst.link/escort/kinkysparkles
I asked about this girl in the Spartanburg section while back with no response. I just noticed her On Tryst recently, not sure how I missed it if she's been running it for a while. Also she on skip but seems to take it down. There's some old reviews of her over at TER. But I swear this thing seems to good to be true. She's very polite and easy to communicate with as well. Prefers to do Outcall.
-
05-29-25 16:01 #12301Senior Member

Posts: 50Looking for info on non greenville girls
Anyone seen this one from easley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...4/797706059437
Or this one from anderson?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...w/547073814374
-
05-27-25 19:19 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 231Lainey
Just search sTG Greenville using keyword Lainey. She always posts under that name.
Originally Posted by Daman3568
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 17:15 #12299Senior Member

Posts: 265Any pictures or active ad link?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 10:05 #12298Regular Member

Posts: 10Kelly
She's pretty well reviewed.
I've seen her more than once and never had any issues with her. She's very quiet but will chat with me a little anytime I've seen her. Huge breasts and a thick girl but not huge. She'll do what's asked if you're polite and seems like she wants you to be satisfied.
Originally Posted by LatinoPepino
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 07:32 #12297Senior Member

Posts: 77Looks TGTBT
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/868981173452
I messaged with her for a bit. Rates are $300/400.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/130201959394
This one I also didn't recognize, but she also looks great!
Has anyone seen either one?
-
05-24-25 12:22 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 51Good afternoon!!
Any one know of any providers that enjoy the company of a couple, gf and I will be around this weekend and would love a bit of extra entertainment, been looking around and seems like the same old ads like always. We were just wondering if there were and recommendations on who we should get a hold of. Hope the weekend is great for everyone and keep the fun going!
-
05-23-25 15:07 #12295Regular Member

Posts: 13Kelly
Have anyone seen kelly love? If so any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/018301015035
-
05-23-25 08:18 #12294Senior Member

Posts: 504Same girl?
She's gotten 7 years younger and few pounds heavier and less inviting over a year? Sure its the same person?
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:07 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 143Any Intel of this provider?
Contacted this one. Went silent for a while. She finally texted back with rates. Not sure if I should go.
Ad from last year: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/691488154420.
Ad from 5/22/25: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/042991562931.
-
05-22-25 07:40 #12292Senior Member

Posts: 231Anyone seen this new girl
Hi all. I'm setting an incall visit for lunch today. Has anyone seen this lady?? Thanks.
-
05-20-25 07:31 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 126Waste of Time
I tried to see her about a year ago. She flaked out on me via text more than once. Tried again since you provided a link. She wanted a deposit. Half of donation. Hard pass for me. I've seen a few pictures of her. She is nothing special. Her boobs are her best feature. Anyway, just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Rxgod
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 16:47 #12290Banned Member

Posts: 1377Thank you for the review of Poppy. Did you happen to notice if you thought demons were present with her or pimps around or anything out of ordinary? Upon searching, I see that someone else mentioned that she had demons, pimps around her and a slew of bad issues and problems in her life. I'm interested in her now because of your review since it seemed very drama free and like she had no ouitside people involved and all seemed okay. Thank you for any other information.
Originally Posted by WillieFrmKik
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 06:51 #12289Regular Member

Posts: 18Lezbreal
Anyone had any luck with this one? I messaged a couple times with no response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...l/528652912992
-
05-18-25 08:47 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 1820This is so true especially the younger AA most of them will catch an attitude real quickly and it's why I don't f with AA providers except for one. However I have a history with her. A lot of them believe they are doing you a favor. I will never forget one my first experiences. I asked this mature AA did she do BBJ she got pissed with me almost yelling. I left and was like this shit isn't for me. Thankfully I had better experiences. I told a provider once I don't really see AA and she responded by saying she hears this a lot. I mainly try to avoid them.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




