Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 7737
-
05-31-25 12:42 #7392Senior Member

Posts: 292411
I just got back to South Florida after being away for two years, does anyone know if Amanda A or Zeze are still around? Thanks.
-
05-29-25 22:58 #7391Senior Member

Posts: 660If this is Cassandra T with that obvious crown tattoo on her chest scooped her up when she was UTR in Hollywood back in 2023 I think. Can be had for cheap but really annoying personality. She talks so loud it's like she's yelling in the car! She also gets super paranoid when tweaked out and demanded I open my trunk to make sure nobody was hiding. Why'all can keep her lmao.
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 18:08 #7390Senior Member

Posts: 3322 redheads WSW Ashley H and Unknown
By the mexican club on 6th, always walking together are 2 new WSW, one is name Ashley H on the blotter with the red hair, the other slim redhead I can't get because Ashley says she supposedly doesn't work.
Didn't get a date with any, although I had met ashley a while ago on broadway for 20 coin BBBJ which sucked, so I won't repeat. But I do want her friend just can never catch her by herself.
-
05-27-25 16:46 #7389Senior Member

Posts: 492LeeNover, clear your mailbox.
Lee, please clear your mailbox for some nice new action.
Thanks, TonyTC.
-
05-27-25 15:52 #7388Senior Member

Posts: 585Cassandra
I scooped her up today for some car head damage 20 doesn't have a phone number.
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 13:17 #7387Senior Member

Posts: 160Pics? WSW or LSW?
Originally Posted by JupiterMjMan26
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 22:56 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 117Vee
Vee or Victoria was walking south down dixie by havana. Saw her at a bus stop, gave her the side street point and wave and scooped her. Quick LEO check and talked damage. 20 marios for BBBJ which she caught half. Would repeat in a pinch, smelled nice but too talkative for my taste and she kept trying to upsell the kitty though I wasn't interested.
-
05-25-25 13:18 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 517Raven is legit but yes never negotiate from your car window.
Originally Posted by CowGirlForever
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 16:23 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw a Blonde WSW south LW this morning, not 100% she was on the clock or just looked like it, but I've never seen her before but really hope I do.
-
05-22-25 05:45 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 67Run
Never negotiate outside of your vehicle.
Originally Posted by CowGirlForever
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 19:27 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 89Screw that man
Even if she is a legit walker I wouldn't mess with that talking like that outside the car.
Originally Posted by MVP2020
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 10:52 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 34Older white chick name might be Raven
Up near 10 and & dix, that blonde older lady, what's her story? Pretty sure she goes by Raven. Stopped for her a couple of times and quoted me before getting into the ride. WTF! I really don't think she is the fuzz but can anyone confirm that?
-
05-18-25 11:40 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 371The blotter says she's been in jail since March 30th on drug charges.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 15:27 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 517The Nana
Anyone seen her lately? She's been MIA for a few weeks now.
-
05-17-25 10:43 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 160Gave a nice young lady named Danielle a ride the other day by the fork. Brunette wearing black top and black yoga pants. Hope to repeat this dream again.









Reply With Quote





