Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 5850
-
05-18-25 03:25 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 502If that's the bikini barrista I think it is, I saw her in a jack shack 2 years ago and creampied her. It was too much, but not that much! Haha. But still way too much. In any event, I messaged her on UG a number if times asking fir outcall to avoid the ridiculous house fee, but she'd ne er take me up on it. She ended up at another jack shack, and wjen I messaged her, she told me they don't do those types of shows. 800 for a jack shack experience is nuts to me unless the chick is just irresistably hot. She's good looking, but not that good looking.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 21:36 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 33I want to try.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 13:38 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 1158https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/seductive🔥-juicy💦128166;128242;206-485-2541📲127825;rica-why-apretadita-128521;. 3050434/.
This one asking 400 hr and no bb? WTF?
I'm saving up and not seeing gps hoes and taking trips out of state and spreading my seeds elsewhere where the price is right.
-
05-17-25 13:29 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 1158Smh
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/❤%EF%B8%8 F%E2%80%8 D🔥new-blonde-bombshell-alert❤%EF%B8%8 F%E2%80%8 D🔥. 3050420/.
Like this one, almost in her 40's and asking 500 hr and no bb? WTF?
At least w Anna it's cipciacimws no upsell slamdunk. She loves that cum
-
05-17-25 13:24 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 1158200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr is the norm rn for the most on the gps board, and no GFE. F that.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
I still got regulars 100-250 range but, I'm a breeder, I need new pussy to fill up.
-
05-17-25 12:49 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 90GPS in Full Bloom
Haven't seen this type of Golden Pussy Syndrome outside of Seeking. One of her pics looks like the jack shack by the Barbur Blvd Safeway. If it were 300 and BBFS, oh yeah, totally my favorite body type.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/187312299
-
05-15-25 20:50 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 84Info
This one's not far from me wonder if anyone's has seen her or has any info.
https://escort13.com/post/106416213?currentPage=1
-
05-15-25 12:52 #4943Regular Member

Posts: 6Jada
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/85075346
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
Name is Jada. On the thicker side but like I said before a decent time.
-
05-15-25 12:26 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 115Link dead
Might include more info in the future, ad is long gone.
Originally Posted by Jwill304
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 06:15 #4941Regular Member

Posts: 6Decent face fuck. Tried her 2 girl and the second can definitely suck a dick. Had fun for what it was.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/85023277
-
05-11-25 12:07 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 135Selenna on TNA. Non GFE provider, greek available (YMMV)
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 10:48 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 1158
-
05-07-25 21:16 #4938Banned Member

Posts: 2940Anyone have access to her reviews?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kreameek...ortland-993863
Would love to and know more about her.
-
05-07-25 19:07 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 1158Outdated pic, bigger in person, sweet lady but not for me, bbbjcfscot, I offer clean papers in person but she was firm with no, YMMV? Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 11:56 #4936Banned Member

Posts: 2940God no! LOL.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






