Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17986

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Spokes  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kelly many times over the years. She is one of the nicest ladies out there. She is always very willing to please and good to talk to. She is in fact a BBW, pretty thick but firm. I'm not dissing her just telling folks the truth. She is still all kinds of fun.
    Kelly is a first class provider and a very nice woman. Although it has been awhile since I have seen her, both my visits with her were top notch experiences with a full figured woman who knows how to please a man! Now I'm not exactly Brad Pitt and I'm sure like a lot of us a bit overweight, so I would visit her more often if she wasn't so far away but I'm definitely going to try soon! Kelly is a great kisser and in my opinion only Xina is more passionate! Kelly has been around forever and I'm glad she is still around Brevard! Cheers Kelly!!

  2. #17985

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the pleasure of meeting Kelly, she has a quaint little apartment, down by Port Canaveral. I was met at the door by a lovely BBW, platinum blonde hair. With a deep kiss, and boy she loves to kiss. She was wearing a sexy robe and stockings. We when back to her room, where she lay on her bed spread eagle, as she watched me undress. Beautifully shaved pussy. This was my first time meeting so I had opted for a 1/2 hr visit. We lay together and she aroused me with her kissing skills. While fondling Jr. I had let her know I was there for short visit and would love to test her oral skills. She grinned and off she went. I would have to say it was one of the best BJ's I had had in awhile, she did very well with teasing junior and my balls. When I could no longer hold back I blew my nut into her mouth and she readily swallowed it all. Then keep licking an sucking until JR, lay to sleep. We talked a bit, and I said my goodbyes. I never felt rushed, and found her easy to talk to. So for those BBW lovers. I highly recommend this wonderful lady.
    I have seen Kelly many times over the years. She is one of the nicest ladies out there. She is always very willing to please and good to talk to. She is in fact a BBW, pretty thick but firm. I'm not dissing her just telling folks the truth. She is still all kinds of fun.

  3. #17984
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I too was interested in those photos. But, after a little research, I found a TER profile for her. She has four pages of this kind of review scoring.

    That was enough to convince me to bow out.
    Damn, the pics look good and I did talk to her a few weeks ago and the donation was pretty standard. After seeing those and my experience I'm really glad I chose to go to Lady NV instead.

  4. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be new. Any info on her.

    Mk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/949213311745
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to text her a couple of times but her phone number is blocked. Anyone have a number for her other than he one on her profile?
    I too was interested in those photos. But, after a little research, I found a TER profile for her. She has four pages of this kind of review scoring.

    That was enough to convince me to bow out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-05-18 084227.jpg‎  

  5. #17982

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be new. Any info on her.

    Mk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/949213311745
    I have tried to text her a couple of times but her phone number is blocked. Anyone have a number for her other than he one on her profile?

  6. #17981

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRanger  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Willie!

    All the reviews are accurate, she is top notch. Super friendly, very skilled, clean location, all around highly recommend. The only thing I'd take back is not finishing so quickly!
    Thanks for the contact Willie. Was able to meet with Lady NV this morning. Dream started off as others described. Nice massage to warm up, opted for the BJ and she did not disappoint. . Definitely a sweet girl. Saw I was looking at her backside reflection in the mirror and propped up to give me a better view. Definitely a repeatable encounter. I enjoyed myself and would recommend.

  7. #17980

    She doesn't like questions that's for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be new. Any info on her.

    Mk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/949213311745
    Not sure but last time she was here asked her about her menu on a few things and she got pissed at me and immediately blocked me. Also one picture of hers looks like she's way older than 25 and tired as hell.

  8. #17979

    Lady nv

    Thank you Willie!

    All the reviews are accurate, she is top notch. Super friendly, very skilled, clean location, all around highly recommend. The only thing I'd take back is not finishing so quickly!

  9. #17978

    Petite Blonde

    Looks to be new. Any info on her.

    Mk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/949213311745

  10. #17977

    Kavvy

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyCrane  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you found a winner! Since you posted here in the escort section, is she an escort? Or just a massage / HE girl?
    Sorry, only Massage with HE and the only reason I posted here was to bring her to the attention of mongers who might be interested because there's definitely more guys reading this thread! So sorry, shame on me!

  11. #17976

    Kavvy

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    As a public service announcement, Kavvy wants her fans to know that she will have an Air B&B in Rockledge from Sunday evening until early Wednesday morning! Now, if you really want to know what an hour with this absolutely stunning woman is like, scroll down through her reviews on the Non-AMP blog and there you will find out and also find her contact information! I know that I have my hour scheduled with this beautiful Massage Therapist! Cheers!
    Sounds like you found a winner! Since you posted here in the escort section, is she an escort? Or just a massage / HE girl?

  12. #17975

    Kavvy in Rockledge

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Driving to work this morning and listening to Molly Hatchet's "Dreams I'll Never See" and realizing what a great song and damn if I'm not the luckiest monger on the planet! Most of MY dreams pretty much fulfilled! From seeing MorganElise seven or eight years ago to spending time with Avalon and Berlin in Orlando to a few Duo visits with Xina and Gabrielle not to mention all those Xina single visits to having an adventure of a lifetime occasionally with Krys in the Serenity Room! The list goes on and on but recently I had the extreme pleasure of meeting and spending time with this truly amazing woman, Kavvy. I have never met a more beautiful woman in my life and I have to pinch myself because what is this Unicorn doing with a fat old man like me?? A playboy bunny in the flesh and her massage skills are off the charts not to mention her HE in those beautiful boobs! Unbelievable! Spending time with her is definitely a dream come true! Intelligent, sexy and just a gas to spend time with for an hour! Kavvy is doing AirB&Bs in the area and in Palm Bay from tomorrow late afternoon till Thursday morning. Her donation is one hundred and sixty Mario's and the massage alone is worth it as most of my fellow mongers will attest on the Non-AMP Blog where you will find her contact details as well. Posting here because she prefers Forum Members because they are generally respectful and friendly and she really enjoys you guys! Her dance card fills up quickly and she really is more of a UTR who really enjoys what she does! Cheers!
    As a public service announcement, Kavvy wants her fans to know that she will have an Air B&B in Rockledge from Sunday evening until early Wednesday morning! Now, if you really want to know what an hour with this absolutely stunning woman is like, scroll down through her reviews on the Non-AMP blog and there you will find out and also find her contact information! I know that I have my hour scheduled with this beautiful Massage Therapist! Cheers!

  13. #17974

    Shayla

    Text her couple times with no reply. She must be busy. I will keep trying my luck. I hope she has a incall for tomorrow mid afternoon as well.

  14. #17973

    Cassie??

    Isn't that Cassie? If it is, I believe there are several reviews on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...s/638330167551

    I remember seeing good review of this lady a while back and want to know if there any recent review of her. I try to set up the date with her but got ghost midway through so I don't know if she actually good or not. PM me if you have any experience with her good or bad. Thank you in advance.

  15. #17972

    Shayla's Dilemma

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Shayla's Tryst ad indicated she had an ideal situation for me, an incall in the northern part of Melbourne! What I didn't notice though was her new phone number and I wasted a day texting the old number and getting no reply! Once I tried the new number, got a response quickly and set up a meeting for a few hours later. Shayla's been reviewed a lot on these pages, other than the new (temporary) location and new digits, nothing more needs to be added. As to that new location, sounds like she'll be checking out soon, potentially today. If the 95 and Wickham area is a good location for you, call ASAP!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    Yeah, she just texted me and wanted her fans to know that she's been having trouble with logging on to her Tryst account and changing her post. Tonight she will have a in call in the Viera area and of course using the new number listed on her Tryst ad! Shayla is a pistol and she will not disappoint anyone who's lucky enough to see her! A sexual dynamo with skills that I can only compare to Xina's as far as a GFE, PSE experience is concerned! Let me just put it this way, she definitely wore this old man out when I saw her about a month ago and I couldn't walk right for a few days! Other reviews on this thread! Give her a call, she loves Forum Members and always gives them a deal! Cheers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape