Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowHands78  [View Original Post]
    Any luck on SDM?

    I got the app and made a profile but I haven't taken the dive into paying for full membership. Did some limited scrolling around, doesn't seem to be anything but ghetto chick's who I wouldn't bang if they paid me.
    Almost all of my SBs over the past 2 years or so had come from SDM.

    SA still has more SB profiles than SDM, but it cost more.

    You're still going to waste a lot of time on either platforms to try to find that gem.

  2. #6325

    Is SDM any better than SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    She quoted 400.

    A bit too rich for my wallet, but might just be your cup of tea.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72846915
    Any luck on SDM?

    I got the app and made a profile but I haven't taken the dive into paying for full membership. Did some limited scrolling around, doesn't seem to be anything but ghetto chick's who I wouldn't bang if they paid me.

  3. #6324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Lia

    She quoted 400.

    A bit too rich for my wallet, but might just be your cup of tea.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72846915
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails baby1.jpg‎  

  4. #6323

    Re: Lici

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Came across this one. Our conversation is progressing nicely. Has anyone seen her? Any feedback? I want to think I saw a review here, but I've search the past year and come up empty. TIA for any intel, experiences, etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-edac8d8d8d48
    I met Lici late last year. We went out for dinner and really clicked. She's pretty in person, not a knock out but pretty, fills a pair of jeans pretty nicely, and is a good kisser. Here is the issue, she is looking for an arrangement with an ongoing allowance. That's a bit too rich for a degenerate like me who enjoys variety. Still, I really wanted to sample the goods, so we scheduled a follow up for dinner, drinks, and after dinner festivities, but she ghosted me.

    In any event, she is real, came across as a real sweetheart, and my gut says she'll be really good in the sack. Good luck and please report back if you make any good progress!

    Play safe! - TL.

  5. #6322
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...4904.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone here seen Michellee? Word from some reviews I had seen was she never followed through, now she is escorting. I did have a brief conversation with her months ago but then she moved out to Vegas.
    Ahh never-mind as others posted in the past she is up to her old tricks trying to get guys to come see her dance. As for her Escort ad, its under Massage / escort which basically means massage or more than likely in her case Nada.

  6. #6321
    I bang this chick every other week. Yea. She's a good time. We hung out at Barcelonas in Fairfield a couple of times and have fun upstairs. And same. Some freebies and some charitable donations.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Glen she deactivated her profile weeks ago, all the better for you.

  7. #6320

    Michellee

    GPS and hustler was the common sentiment from the reviews I read. And she can't seem to decide where she's located. SA says Providence. Eros says Hartford.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...4904.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone here seen Michellee? Word from some reviews I had seen was she never followed through, now she is escorting. I did have a brief conversation with her months ago but then she moved out to Vegas.

  8. #6319

    Michellee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...?locale=en_USS

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...4904.htm?cat=1

    Has anyone here seen Michellee? Word from some reviews I had seen was she never followed through, now she is escorting. I did have a brief conversation with her months ago but then she moved out to Vegas.

  9. #6318
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Looks as though my girl deactivated her profile. Clearly too many of you scumbags wanted a piece.

    Thankfully, I still am in. Saw her on Sunday at her place. Asked her why she left the site, apparently somebody creeped her out. Oh well.

    I guess she's mine now. Still reasonable and still amazing.
    Glen she deactivated her profile weeks ago, all the better for you.

  10. #6317
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see this review before. This chick is crazy. I never got to the meet. She escalated things fast with her attitude. She said she's only seen 2 guys from seeking and mentioned Pooh as one of them. I doubt. She says she has no car, needs to be picked up, and taken to a hotel. Says she's open to anything but no anal. Also says she has a 250 agreement termination fee. Doesn't matter bc she's a waste of time.

    959-XXX-0646.
    $250 termination fee?? Exactly how does she think she is going to collect that? .

  11. #6316

    Yoyo

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see this review before. This chick is crazy. I never got to the meet. She escalated things fast with her attitude. She said she's only seen 2 guys from seeking and mentioned Pooh as one of them. I doubt. She says she has no car, needs to be picked up, and taken to a hotel. Says she's open to anything but no anal. Also says she has a 250 agreement termination fee. Doesn't matter bc she's a waste of time.

    959-XXX-0646.
    I actually met up with her once a few years ago. At the time, she said I was the first guy who she had seen from the site. Not sure if I believed it but it could be true. Like you said, she does not have a car so I picked her up and we got a hotel room. She was dressed down in sweats with a hoodie on and she smoked a blunt before our date. Service wise, it was nothing special. She did continuously hit me up for several months trying to get a second date but there are much better options out there.

  12. #6315

    Sweetgirlxo

    Looks as though my girl deactivated her profile. Clearly too many of you scumbags wanted a piece.

    Thankfully, I still am in. Saw her on Sunday at her place. Asked her why she left the site, apparently somebody creeped her out. Oh well.

    I guess she's mine now. Still reasonable and still amazing.

  13. #6314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Ever fucking this girl with one caveat. If she's from Waterbury, then I did fuck her. I did a tall black chick for a short while (five times). This may be her. If she isn't from Wtby then it's not her. I said goodbye to the one I was fucking because she became clingy, didn't have her own place, and kept raising prices. Also, I absolutely never mentioned this website.

    Poo.
    I doubt it's her.

    And I suspected we probably fucked the same tall skinny black girl from Waterbury years ago. I mean like 5'10 or 5'11 tall.

  14. #6313

    I Do Not Recall

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see this review before. This chick is crazy. I never got to the meet. She escalated things fast with her attitude. She said she's only seen 2 guys from seeking and mentioned Pooh as one of them. I doubt. She says she has no car, needs to be picked up, and taken to a hotel. Says she's open to anything but no anal. Also says she has a 250 agreement termination fee. Doesn't matter bc she's a waste of time.

    959-XXX-0646.
    Ever fucking this girl with one caveat. If she's from Waterbury, then I did fuck her. I did a tall black chick for a short while (five times). This may be her. If she isn't from Wtby then it's not her. I said goodbye to the one I was fucking because she became clingy, didn't have her own place, and kept raising prices. Also, I absolutely never mentioned this website.

    Poo.

  15. #6312

    Yoyo aka yolieeexx aka Elanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    ‪This chic is a complete waste of time.

    If you got time on your hands, go f* with her ‪(959) 225-0646‬.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-525eca4ba85d
    Didn't see this review before. This chick is crazy. I never got to the meet. She escalated things fast with her attitude. She said she's only seen 2 guys from seeking and mentioned Pooh as one of them. I doubt. She says she has no car, needs to be picked up, and taken to a hotel. Says she's open to anything but no anal. Also says she has a 250 agreement termination fee. Doesn't matter bc she's a waste of time.

    959-XXX-0646.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B09C41EF-0D99-4DC5-ACA4-A5ABC58277AD.jpg‎   2FA8855A-75FE-45BD-AC78-1325AEED0AB8.jpg‎   1C4957A3-2585-40CD-A34E-7AECB331FF52.jpg‎   IMG_9604.jpg‎   IMG_9651.jpg‎  


  16. 05-12-25 22:45


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape