Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 28204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24304
    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Lots of talk about the queen here but forget the talk and sample. I visit for her incredible head care with lots of pressure and consistent deep throat. She goes down, stays down and guttural work strokes you without ever moving her mouth. An incredible sensation right up there with Hott Holly's technique. BTW Sandra's in Brandon so action is much easier for those of us driving in from out of town. She still wears that mesh body suit so not sure why a monger claims she's got saggy tits. Her nips sticking out at you thru the mesh are particularly sackable. You will remember her rocking hips when she rides the pony. It's a good thing I don't live close or I'd never walk again. Thanks for another great visit Sandra. You are the queen when I'm in town.
    I'm visiting from out of town but definitely interested in paying Sandra a visit. Can you please provide a link or contact info? Thank you in advance!

  2. #24303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see your post due to the outages until today but I'd love to ride that ride if they're still in town. Send me the digits!
    That outage realy fucked her stay here up. But she is gone again now. Age restrictions limits her visits to a few days. She'll be back some time. Bill Ho.

  3. #24302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas. I swore this one off a while back but she is back in town for the weekend and certainly made up for previous missteps. She's mixed, I believe black and Puerto Rican. Perfect caramel complexion. She's put healthy weight on but is still slim, thick, and perfectly enhanced. A perfect little hunny from the 954.

    She's in Riverview off of 895 for outcalls (you will have to pick her up or uber her over). She's up for a car date too if you have the space and the tint.

    She started off with her world famous bare throat. I can't call it a BBJ because she's basically begging you to impale her throat with your hands on her head. She knows how to get the party started, that's for sure. Slipped a finger easily into her ass and she groaned with pleasure. She offered an extra trip for another 4-5 coins. Not on my radar but some of you might enjoy that one.

    The action was phenomenal as always. Suited up and slammed that little cinnamon pussy home in a few different angles. She was missed, even if she is a little problematic at times. The young ones can be that way..
    This girl is such a freak. She's back in town celebrating her birthday. Highly recommend texting her to check her out. Love that she has added Greek to her menu. It's worth negotiating with her after you get her over. Outcalls and car dates. You can reach her at her 1953 number.

    Tell her EJ sent you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1743640455441.jpg‎  

  4. #24301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Sarah the Columbian MILF

    This one is back in town until Wednesday. Always a pleaser, always able to accommodate extras that you might be looking for. Her grip is strong and her throat is silky smooth. Always a pleasure with her.

    Tell her EJ sent ya if you haven't seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/187339099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 54fe82dfed4b0c53dc6d8354ec048efd_f.jpg‎  

  5. #24300
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see your post due to the outages until today but I'd love to ride that ride if they're still in town. Send me the digits!
    No. All gone. Bill Ho.

  6. #24299

    Rose Marie

    Anyone ever seen Rose Marie? Appreciate any info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosemarie-15

  7. #24298
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I gave the number to a dozen of you guys. Three actually set up an appointment but never showed up. Why the fuck am I even doing this? Bill ho.
    Bill, you got updated pics of them?

  8. #24297

    I'm down

    Didn't see your post due to the outages until today but I'd love to ride that ride if they're still in town. Send me the digits!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I gave the number to a dozen of you guys. Three actually set up an appointment but never showed up. Why the fuck am I even doing this? Bill ho.

  9. #24296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Mom and Daughter team in SXCXC

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Eclipse (Heather) is visiting her Mom (Debbie) in Sun City Center for a few days. PM me for a number, Bill Ho.
    I gave the number to a dozen of you guys. Three actually set up an appointment but never showed up. Why the fuck am I even doing this? Bill ho.

  10. #24295

    Mimi. Terrible comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    I met with her recently and had a great time. Comms were smooth and she was fun as hell. I even splurged on the special.
    I've seen her multiple times, but as mentioned this return to Tampa is different. I believe she is under new management. Be careful.

  11. #24294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Lots of talk about the queen here but forget the talk and sample. I visit for her incredible head care with lots of pressure and consistent deep throat. She goes down, stays down and guttural work strokes you without ever moving her mouth. An incredible sensation right up there with Hott Holly's technique. BTW Sandra's in Brandon so action is much easier for those of us driving in from out of town. She still wears that mesh body suit so not sure why a monger claims she's got saggy tits. Her nips sticking out at you thru the mesh are particularly sackable. You will remember her rocking hips when she rides the pony. It's a good thing I don't live close or I'd never walk again. Thanks for another great visit Sandra. You are the queen when I'm in town.
    A sex machine!

  12. #24293

    Sandra

    Lots of talk about the queen here but forget the talk and sample. I visit for her incredible head care with lots of pressure and consistent deep throat. She goes down, stays down and guttural work strokes you without ever moving her mouth. An incredible sensation right up there with Hott Holly's technique. BTW Sandra's in Brandon so action is much easier for those of us driving in from out of town. She still wears that mesh body suit so not sure why a monger claims she's got saggy tits. Her nips sticking out at you thru the mesh are particularly sackable. You will remember her rocking hips when she rides the pony. It's a good thing I don't live close or I'd never walk again. Thanks for another great visit Sandra. You are the queen when I'm in town.

  13. #24292
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieguy2  [View Original Post]
    I agree, she sent me a message on IG that she was back in town for good. It had been a few days and I quickly responded back on both text and IG. She communicated only by IG, never responded to the number ending in 1145. Trying to line something up was suspicious, like someone else was handling the comms. I did get something scheduled for next week. Let's hope it works out.

    Love that she's using the pic that EJ took during our MMF. LOL.
    MMF?! Let me know next time!

  14. #24291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Mom and Daufgter team in SXCXC

    Eclipse (Heather) is visiting her Mom (Debbie) in Sun City Center for a few days. PM me for a number, Bill Ho.

  15. #24290

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I have refused to post about her being back and ready until I experience a meet up that is relatively free of headaches. Unfortunately she's not there yet.
    I met with her recently and had a great time. Comms were smooth and she was fun as hell. I even splurged on the special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape