Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 29328
-
05-17-25 08:28 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 383Watch out
In addition to other red flags it sure seems like the video is lip synched by a different person.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 08:04 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 239Smile
Smile used to be great before they opened additional locations on the west side. Now it seems like they send their A team to A1, their B team to Your Spa, and whatever is left goes to Smile.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 03:18 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 894New Mundy lineup, Fei Fei worth the trip up to Noblesville
Fei Fei was pleasant, sweet, and personal. She made the visit seem as though it was a couple of friends meeting. Not a business transaction.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
Remember to be clean, respectful and generous!
-
05-16-25 23:20 #25770Regular Member

Posts: 16CiCI Gone
Last week I visited LiLi spa at Michigan Rd. CiCi no more works there.
There was another girl her name is Kiki, No kissing, DATY available. But her pussy is so tight, tinest pussy I have experienced. Everything mechanical will not repeat.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 23:09 #25769CockneeGuest
Smile
That's ok, I took a shot and missed. I always get back on the horse. You guys are a great help regardless of the outcome I have. Appreciate "most" of you. The others that bombard my DM's because I worded a couple of places wrong can go lick a clit LOL.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 22:28 #25768Senior Member

Posts: 238East Side Update
It was a hot Friday afternoon so I decided to stop by BB on the East side. Little place next to a chicken take out place. Rang the bell and was greeted by Yo-yo working alone and busy. Sat in an empty comfy room for an hour until she finished. Wearing green dress. Nice round ass, shaved and clean kitty, and little A+'s above. Only a few mongers like DATY. I spent almost 30 minutes lubing her up, really wet and tight. Then RCG, CG, standing MSH, K9 to finish.
60 house. 5 x 3 for tip.
-
05-16-25 21:56 #25767Regular Member

Posts: 11I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SamIndyOutlook
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 19:54 #25766Senior Member

Posts: 59Crawfordsville - 400 Shady Lane
Hey, there is a new lady at Forever Spa in Crawfordsville.
-
05-16-25 19:19 #25765Senior Member

Posts: 509Thanks for Confirmation on Website
I couldn't determine if it was my feed, my computer or WTF, but it was down a couple of days at least. Anyway, what attributes did FeFe possess?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 18:54 #25764Senior Member

Posts: 497Lulu
Met lulu first thing in the morning. She's really cute and tiny. A's and shaved. She looked really familiar and asked her for her name at the end. I believe she was here in the past and is rotating back. Fun time for the usual prices and everything covered. I'll have to check out Fei fei for sure.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 17:54 #25763Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Smile Spa. Rockville Rd
I sent you a PM. Sorry buddy I've never been there but based upon what I had seen others report I have that one noted as NO FS.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:59 #25762Senior Member

Posts: 894Fei Fei at Mundy Foot Spa awesome!
Thought I'd try Mundy after Katy and Coco moved to other stores. A couple days ago, Mamasan said Lu Lu and Fei Fei were there. Since USASEXGUIDE has been down, I didn't have any intel. I drew Fei Fei. Very lucky for me! Pretty, responsive. I left feeling like a million bucks!
-
05-16-25 15:53 #25761Senior Member

Posts: 894Database error page has been popping up longer than Tuesday it seems.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 13:11 #25760Senior Member

Posts: 35Sunshine Life / Lucky Sunshine
It is Sunshine Life at County Line & S Meridian but google lists that as lucky sunshine spa now.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 12:28 #25759Regular Member

Posts: 16Thank you for the review. How much you paid for there?
Originally Posted by Bobby83
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





