Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 332 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4892
    I thought Trump had something to do with this site being down.

  2. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see that it's not just me.
    Been experiencing the same past several days too.

  3. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see that it's not just me.
    Thought it was just me as well.

  4. #4889
    Quote Originally Posted by HardAina  [View Original Post]
    God Dammit why is the forum always down!
    Glad to see that it's not just me.

  5. #4888
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie1933  [View Original Post]
    So I think we all know that this forum as well as similar forums (I. E. Rubmaps) are purely personal opinion. Like movie or restaurant forums, the critic is simply sharing what HE thinks, and it's up to you to decide if you still want to go or not. For me personally, I sometimes see it almost like a challenge to go to a movie or restaurant with bad ratings. The key is with providers, does she have consistently good or bad ratings? Are descriptions consistent? Is she anorexic "skinny?" Is she Lizzo "chubby?" Or is it maybe you? Do you always visit after freshly showering or after a 12-hour construction shift? Do you shave right before you go or have a 3 day stubble? She might not care for DATY if the latter. The best thing is to try for yourself. You could lose a few bucks and never see her again OR, you could find the greatest ATF. But you'll never know for sure unless you give her a try.
    Well said and I couldn't agree more.

  6. #4887

    Wtf?

    God Dammit why is the forum always down!

  7. #4886

    Usasg

    So I think we all know that this forum as well as similar forums (I. E. Rubmaps) are purely personal opinion. Like movie or restaurant forums, the critic is simply sharing what HE thinks, and it's up to you to decide if you still want to go or not. For me personally, I sometimes see it almost like a challenge to go to a movie or restaurant with bad ratings. The key is with providers, does she have consistently good or bad ratings? Are descriptions consistent? Is she anorexic "skinny?" Is she Lizzo "chubby?" Or is it maybe you? Do you always visit after freshly showering or after a 12-hour construction shift? Do you shave right before you go or have a 3 day stubble? She might not care for DATY if the latter. The best thing is to try for yourself. You could lose a few bucks and never see her again OR, you could find the greatest ATF. But you'll never know for sure unless you give her a try.

  8. #4885

    Shiho

    Quote Originally Posted by IchiroCho  [View Original Post]
    That's ok, to each his own. More for me!
    This forum is like forums or columns for any other thing where people express OPINIONS. Like movies, or restaurants, so-called critics assess something and write about it. But it's a personal opinion. That's it! And sometimes, at least for me, if something has a negative opinion, I want to try it for myself even more. It's really 50-50. I could either lose some money and agree with a negative critic, or. I might just have the greatest meal or see the greatest movie ever! But I would never have known unless I tried it myself. Same with providers! It's just someone's opinion. Tastes vary, and descriptions also vary. If someone says a girl is skinny, does that mean anorexic skinny? Does chubby mean Lizzo chubby? Even describing what she offers. Maybe she had a good day, or a bad day. Maybe it's YOU! Did you go there freshly showered or right after a 12-hour construction shift? Did you just shave or had a 3 day stubble? She might not be too keen on DATY for the latter. So ultimately, just give her a chance. The worst that can happen is you never see her again. BUT. You might also find the greatest ATF as well!

  9. #4884

    Rtff

    Not sure where else to post this, so, since I'm sure that someone will be offended by it, I'll post here. Before asking about the type of services someone provides, try the search bar at the top of each and every thread. Also, if you're a new member with 3 posts, don't let them be all questions about 3 different girls. I see this a lot. Guys, read the fucking forum and go see someone. Also, before posting 20 questions, post at LEAST 1 review. It gets annoying when all I see are questions when the search engine is your friend. Then again, we live in an age of technological wonder yet people don't know how to use Google or Wikipedia. The info is out there, and the info for local gals is on here. Just do a little homework.

  10. #4883

    Money going home

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Yup, I don't blame them. If I was in the same position I wouldn't report any cash. I don't think I have ever paid credit card at these places either so pretty safe to say they're 90% cash, maybe even more. That's a very low reported income so they definitely easily qualify for EBT food stamps and low income healthcare like Quest.

    The reason they go back home so often also makes sense. Each time they leave the USA they are allowed a maximum of $10,000 USD to bring with them that DOES NOT have to be reported. That's about 339950 Thai Baht or 72850 Chinese Yuan. They live like queens and royalty once they get that money home.
    I have helped out sending money overseas via Walmart to Walmart wire transfers. Very cheap. The monthly maximum used to be $3000. More now. ON the mainland, migrants send a lot of money back home. Often drug dealers use locals to wire money back. These people barely make 3000 a month. They need money to live on so someone is giving them cash to send. I knew one mamasan who would recruit clients to send money in exchange for a free session. I did it once and kind of scared to do it any more. She says sending money to relatives but I have no clue what those Chinese names are. Could be the big boss in China. I do know that many get EBT and Quest. Others stay off the grid. I've known a few mamasans who have purchased houses and they will house the MTs and restaurant workers. One was handling overflow business at her house for a short time, I think because her shop got closed. These women if not in the shop, are home watching TV and cooking. If the shop gets busy they can be Ubered over in 15 minutes. I've noticed that a lot of the women who work at CC, or any of the spa in a one mile radius of CC live in apartments that they can quickly walk to the spa. I'll make an appointment and try to give at least an hours notice so the lady is waiting for me. Its important that you keep your appointment and arrive on time, not be a no show. Because that girl may have just spent $20 or more on Uber, then a room fee to the mamasan. A few times the girl and I were on the same bus together and then rode up the elevator together, then leave together and back on the bus together. Some only work upon request by a customer. Most of what they earn is tip income. Trump says no tax on tips. Hell bro, they weren't paying fucking taxes anyway. I drove by Fantastic 2 on Nuuanu and have never seen one customer ever. It's a tiny shop with both the front and back doors open. Probably had 10 customers over the past year. So why is it open? Maybe to funnel cash from a nearby Thai restaurant? Guessing. One AMP girl told me she sends money home and its put to work with loan sharks, earning about 10% a month. Bottom line, how they handle their money is their business and I refuse to get involved.

  11. #4882

    Shiho

    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    I concur, about 4 face and body, I could not get aroused. But I give her A for effort.
    I posted something similar about five years ago and got negative feedback.

  12. #4881

    All Cash. Easy EBT food stamps and Quest healthcare

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    The AMP vary in reported income. Your cash payments go unreported. Credit card payment do get records. Women are 1099 ed on credit card sales and tips. If its obviously too low they will funnel some cash through their other related businesses, just enough to show they can keep the lights on, or more. That's why we see so many AMPs, dead all day long, but stay in business for years. Laundering cash. The reported income for a lot of women is less than $25 k per year. Some of these AMPs raked in some big bucks during COVID with PPP loans. Even with their low reported wages it added up nicely. If one of the rainmakers ladies does't have a social security number, sometimes they will add those wages to another lady's 1099 causing them to pay extra FICA, which they don't like, but considering about 80% is not reported a fair trade off. Believe me, some of these women are very smart and know our tax code better than most citizens.
    Yup, I don't blame them. If I was in the same position I wouldn't report any cash. I don't think I have ever paid credit card at these places either so pretty safe to say they're 90% cash, maybe even more. That's a very low reported income so they definitely easily qualify for EBT food stamps and low income healthcare like Quest.

    The reason they go back home so often also makes sense. Each time they leave the USA they are allowed a maximum of $10,000 USD to bring with them that DOES NOT have to be reported. That's about 339950 Thai Baht or 72850 Chinese Yuan. They live like queens and royalty once they get that money home.

  13. #4880

    Shiho

    Quote Originally Posted by Asstro  [View Original Post]
    I concur, about 4 face and body, I could not get aroused. But I give her A for effort.
    That's ok, to each his own. More for me!

  14. #4879
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Shiho of Lemon Scent sucks and too much fucking bullshit posts.
    I concur, about 4 face and body, I could not get aroused. But I give her A for effort.

  15. #4878

    That's true

    Yeah, lots of the poor and the rich gaming the system with the middle the big loser. While some leaders try to make this right (none in Hawaii tho, LOL) looks like the current party trying to make some of this right. Absolutely no reason why Americans should foot the bill for illegals. It that is what the new administration is trying to accomplish, then more power to them. It will be a good thing in the long run.

    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    You might want to get a divorce, so legally your wife's income can not be tied to you. Some people dont get married so they can claim to be a single parent, low or no income, etc. But, if Medicaid has a 7+ year look back, then this might not help you right away.

    Sometimes it sucks to be honest and these foreigners are reaping the Government benefits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape