Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 18818
-
05-17-25 02:23 #17603Asshole

Posts: 78I've seen her a few times. She is nice and she has really good head game. She is down for bare, but I didn't do her but, but now I want to. I would like to see her more, but she hasn't been responding to me, although I have been probably reaching out to her past her business hours. I don't know, maybe I pissed her off. I think she goes in early in the evening and she doesn't work weekends. I would give my blessing for the most part. You might gel better with her than I did. Just be careful. She's been talked about here a bit and she did rob at least 1 guy. Maybe that was in her past, cause I don't really get that vibe from her.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Let me know if you know of any other girls in the area.
-
05-16-25 18:24 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 2061Glad USASG is back up and running.
I couldn't access the site for several days. I kept getting the maintenance page. I even tried using the TOR browser, with no luck. Let's hope the issues are behind us now.
-
05-16-25 17:43 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 855Hunny. Lockhart - Outcall. Intel?
She only has one review on her Babylon site. It's hard finding reviews on her on this website because her name is honey and there's plenty of providers and even mongers who are using the word, hunny. So hard to filter through all the posts on the word "hunny."
Any intel? Claims wide open menu and will offer Greek but not huge fan and will not cream filling but not huge fan. This all from comms. Not sure if she baiting me but wanted to see if anyone has intel.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/187291148
-
05-16-25 14:52 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 215Data Error. Admin Response
I have not seen anything from an Admin in response to this issue. If I missed it, please direct me to it.
Originally Posted by JamesDean2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 14:12 #17599Senior Member

Posts: 60Admin
Have the admins posted anything about the login problems.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 09:32 #17598Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43For what it's worth, I'm having much better luck on my iPhone than my iPad. As of this writing, I'm having zero issues on phone but can't get anywhere on iPad.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 19:51 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 215Data Bae Error Continued
My method has not worked much in the past couple of days. I pasted in my saved URL - www.usasexguide.nl/forum/ - today and received the same Error Message. When I deleted it back to stop after. Nl I got in.
Originally Posted by NapaCouple
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 19:14 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 173Same here
That is the Database Error I was speaking of in my earlier post. Seems to be getting worse. Just in case this site gets compromised, I wrote down important info from my Private Messages and then deleted everything there in case it gets compromised. I would hate for some users and providers to get their info "stolen" and used against them. Just my 2 cents worth.
Stay safe out there.
CC.
Originally Posted by NapaCouple
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 18:57 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 132My screenshot
Here's what I am seeing on my end, it's getting worse for my uses.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 11:51 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 300Was able to get in on a limited basis by switching vpn to Canada. Wondering what's going on.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 17:27 #17593Regular Member

Posts: 13The International version seems stable / okay. I might start taking screenshots of valuable intel if we have many more days like today. LOL.
Originally Posted by WillPayForFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 18:14 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 215Data Base Error
That crap happens every morning but lately it's been different. I assumed it was because I cleared my cache, LOL. Once you get in copy the URL and save it where you can copy it when you come back. Every time I now try to log in I get the error. I then copy the saved URL, paste it in and things work fine.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 16:55 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 434Same thing that happened before.
This same thing happened before the last USASG burnout. Looks like we all need to prepare another way to share info.
Originally Posted by RockMe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 12:54 #17590Shill ignore all posts

Posts: 43Yep getting it also.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 12:46 #17589Senior Member

Posts: 300Same here.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





