Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27902

    Anyone see this one

    Attractive and slender are generally qualities absent from any providers seen on Skip the Games. Occasionally, there are exceptions. This ad has no name and a photo search reveals the same ad was posted in Raleigh STG on March 13. Does anyone have any experience with this provider:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...z/672383375742

    TIA.

  2. #27901

    Another question


  3. #27900
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Can you put link to her contact info?
    She is usually on Tryst but her ad is currently not active. Keep checking there or do a google search. You'll find her.

  4. #27899

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Can you put link to her contact info?
    Those who have seen her multiple times, is it true that after she knows you and likes you BBFS is available? Or is this misinformation?

    I would like to hear from those in the know.

  5. #27898

    Jessica Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Can you put link to her contact info?
    I concur with original poster. Jessica is always a solid choice. She's pleasant, attractive, and pretty nice. In her price range, you won't find anyone more consistently good. That being said, my first sessions with her were better than my last ones, so I don't see her so often. You won't have complaints seeing her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jessica-...raleigh-999413

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...=184044&page=9

  6. #27897

    Way to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottSean624  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jessica Fox today. Best ever! Beyond GFE experience. Classy. Easy communication. Safe & sexy location. Skills like you wouldn't believe and body is crazy hot! BBBJ, titfuck, pussy tastes like candy, doggy made me want to finish early. As I did. In her mouth. Super cool and sexy lady. Treat her right!
    Can you put link to her contact info?

  7. #27896

    Jessica Fox. Unreal

    Saw Jessica Fox today. Best ever! Beyond GFE experience. Classy. Easy communication. Safe & sexy location. Skills like you wouldn't believe and body is crazy hot! BBBJ, titfuck, pussy tastes like candy, doggy made me want to finish early. As I did. In her mouth. Super cool and sexy lady. Treat her right!

  8. #27895
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    She is skilled similar to Lady G but minus the attitude. I've seen her several times for the BJ. You can fuck her face but she doesn't swallow.

  9. #27894

  10. #27893

    Jessica Vega

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicavega2024

    Lots of DFK soon as I got there then went to BBBJ, 69, CG, MISH, MSOG. Pictures on her ad doesn't do her justice, she looks way better in person. She doesn't watch the clock either. Highly recommend her.

  11. #27892

    Extras

    I've never had an issue with coworkers hanging around in the room. Kinda hot with them watching.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    My desire to repeat is fairly low, but I would given the right situation. There wasn't any indication of a problem, no lurking, no hiding, etc.

  12. #27891
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Happycastle Bonny

    It was weekend and I felt horny, so I contacted HC agent and she say there is a new Vietnam girl in the shop. Very cute and pretty in the photo.

    Bonny looks very pretty in real life and small sized with big boobs. Quite surprising that with her body size she has that kind of boobs. She is very young. She has a few tattoos which for me is quite attractive overall.

    She is very playful on the bed. GFE was very good and not rushy at all. The way she talks even though she has a limited vocabulary of English. Makes me horny.

    Looks 8/10.

    GFE 8/10.

    Service 7/10.

    Would visit her once again before she is gone.

  13. #27890

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    If I read it right, you are saying there is additional person in the room and still you would repeat?
    My desire to repeat is fairly low, but I would given the right situation. There wasn't any indication of a problem, no lurking, no hiding, etc.

  14. #27889

    Not sure if I get it right

    If I read it right, you are saying there is additional person in the room and still you would repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    I it just me, or are more dreams taking place in Durham these days?

    I found myself north of the airport and decided to take advantage cause I was tired and needed a nap. Wasn't sure who I'd contact, but ran across Sasha's ad and it sounded nice even if I was skeptical of someone new to me. Initial contact was a little slow, then she got a little impatient when I didn't respond right away. I normally hate this, and it get a bad reaction from me, but location was only 10 minutes away and we were both looking for now, so it worked.

    Arrived a little after my original ETA to a "give me a minute", which could have been another red flag but thankfully it really was just 60 seconds and I didn't have time to think too hard about it. Location was same as a previous visit with another provider, so I'm definitely hesitant to go back at this point. I also got a, "do you have a condom?" text at the last minute, I didn't, but she said come up anyway. Headed to the room for my dream.

    She opened the door in my dream in a towel, clearly just out the shower, points for her. Clearly signs a guy stays there too, points not for her. We were alone though, and that was obvious. She immediately apologized about the condom, and said she was going to ask someone else there she knew. I didn't love that, and also rarely dream of FS, and said I was cool with just head if she was and she agreed, so we settled in.

    She's the girl in her pictures, but they're filtered and flattering. She's still very cute, and I'd give her a second look on the street, but not the adorable girl from photos. No signs of demons, clean, so I was in the dream and ready to enjoy it. Her ad states, "best head in the triangle," and Maury would have a choice phrase about that, but it did the job with some. Roaming of my own hands. I don't know what the menu is like, but she was evidently into it based on what I felt, but she also reminded me of the time as I" distracted" her. CIM was not on the menu, and I had to clean myself in the bathroom when she finished. All in all it was worth it because of how quick it all was, from initial contact to awake again in <40 minutes, but would I repeat? Only if in the area and looking for that quick dream, usually I'm an hour from there and it wouldn't be worth it. She's cute though, and the lack of obvious demons is great, so depending on the menu getting more open it could turn into a really enjoyable dream.

    As always, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/075315278712

  15. #27888

    Sweet Sasha

    I it just me, or are more dreams taking place in Durham these days?

    I found myself north of the airport and decided to take advantage cause I was tired and needed a nap. Wasn't sure who I'd contact, but ran across Sasha's ad and it sounded nice even if I was skeptical of someone new to me. Initial contact was a little slow, then she got a little impatient when I didn't respond right away. I normally hate this, and it get a bad reaction from me, but location was only 10 minutes away and we were both looking for now, so it worked.

    Arrived a little after my original ETA to a "give me a minute", which could have been another red flag but thankfully it really was just 60 seconds and I didn't have time to think too hard about it. Location was same as a previous visit with another provider, so I'm definitely hesitant to go back at this point. I also got a, "do you have a condom?" text at the last minute, I didn't, but she said come up anyway. Headed to the room for my dream.

    She opened the door in my dream in a towel, clearly just out the shower, points for her. Clearly signs a guy stays there too, points not for her. We were alone though, and that was obvious. She immediately apologized about the condom, and said she was going to ask someone else there she knew. I didn't love that, and also rarely dream of FS, and said I was cool with just head if she was and she agreed, so we settled in.

    She's the girl in her pictures, but they're filtered and flattering. She's still very cute, and I'd give her a second look on the street, but not the adorable girl from photos. No signs of demons, clean, so I was in the dream and ready to enjoy it. Her ad states, "best head in the triangle," and Maury would have a choice phrase about that, but it did the job with some. Roaming of my own hands. I don't know what the menu is like, but she was evidently into it based on what I felt, but she also reminded me of the time as I" distracted" her. CIM was not on the menu, and I had to clean myself in the bathroom when she finished. All in all it was worth it because of how quick it all was, from initial contact to awake again in <40 minutes, but would I repeat? Only if in the area and looking for that quick dream, usually I'm an hour from there and it wouldn't be worth it. She's cute though, and the lack of obvious demons is great, so depending on the menu getting more open it could turn into a really enjoyable dream.

    As always, YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/075315278712

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape