Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28904

    Asia wonderful young GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    Everything you say is true sir. I never felt rushed and she is always down for whatever, with her sister as well.
    Saw Asia at her incall in Kissimmee yesterday. Real fun girl, down to earth, all natural and she aims to please. Will repeat for sure. I think she is early 20's really young.

    FO.

  2. #28903
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeddyBone  [View Original Post]
    Another positive review of Princess Cutie. Very pleasant woman to spend time with. I saw some earlier skepticism in the thread, pleased to say that she's very friendly and I echo the other positive sentiments shared already. I will call her again.
    Thank you for coming to see me I really had a great time with you, looking forward to seeing you again!

  3. #28902
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    I'm referring to Princess cutie, she's amazing, if you need her digits please feel free to message me.
    Another positive review of Princess Cutie. Very pleasant woman to spend time with. I saw some earlier skepticism in the thread, pleased to say that she's very friendly and I echo the other positive sentiments shared already. I will call her again.

  4. #28901
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before, I just saw her yesterday, and I had a great time, she's awesome, she does this amazing BBBJ, her pussy she's so tight and she taste so good, highly recommended and her donations are amazing.

    Trust me you will be satisfied.
    I'm referring to Princess cutie, she's amazing, if you need her digits please feel free to message me.

  5. #28900
    Quote Originally Posted by Memo60  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before, I just saw her yesterday, and I had a great time, she's awesome, she does this amazing BBBJ, her pussy she's so tight and she taste so good, highly recommended and her donations are amazing.

    Trust me you will be satisfied.
    Thank you very much.

  6. #28899

    Kissimmee princess

    She has been reviewed before, I just saw her yesterday, and I had a great time, she's awesome, she does this amazing BBBJ, her pussy she's so tight and she taste so good, highly recommended and her donations are amazing.

    Trust me you will be satisfied.

  7. #28898
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  8. #28897

    An guess what caused the abscess

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey3939  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's an abscess. Hence, the fever. Cut, drain, pack and cover. Quick ER visit.
    When there on fentanyl you can just about do whatever.

    But anyway I'll be making another appointment with Cuban Mellissa.

    Why all the young providers are strung out on dope is wild.

    The dope dealers are why girls are not staying oh well what can you do LOL.

  9. #28896
    Quote Originally Posted by NjCockzMen  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't look like more than one injection site in the same spot.

    Tell her go to rehab 38,000 on fentanyl is crazy an she's putting everyone at risk.
    Pretty sure it's an abscess. Hence, the fever. Cut, drain, pack and cover. Quick ER visit.

  10. #28895

    KK and JT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPeso  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting these two yet? I'll be in Orlando in 2 weeks and would like to test the waters if there's no bad reports on them so far. Looks like it's right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/788288503673
    It's been quite some time since I've seen JT but KK is my go to girl. Individually they are great. I can't imagine how good they would be together. I don't think you could go wrong seeing them.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  11. #28894
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Happy Saturday,

    Had time to see her again today and as always she never disappoints, she.

    Was on point and ready when I arrived at her place, we chatted a bit and.

    Then the fun began. DATY followed by mish and standing mish till I erupted.

    In the bag. She wants all to know she's on here as Kissimmee Mary and Princesscutie.

    Good times to be had..
    Thank you, enjoyed my time with you see you soon!

  12. #28893

    Joy Toy

    Dreamt of JT this week and it was a WOW!! Moment. For me she opened the door in a sexy outfit, took care of all my requests so that I thoroughly enjoyed my dream. I was dreaming of going back again but then woke up.

  13. #28892

    Dynamic Duo

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting these two yet? I'll be in Orlando in 2 weeks and would like to test the waters if there's no bad reports on them so far. Looks like it's right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/788288503673

  14. #28891
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Princesscutie. She is a real winner. Easy to set up a date. Easy comms, laid back and a real pleaser. Not a clock watcher.

    Ready to talk or get down to jr pleasing.

    You can't go wrong with a stop by her place.
    Thank you. I had a great time.

  15. #28890

    Kitty Kat

    Went to see the reliable Kat off Idrive today. Still a great experience and an ass that is just nice.

    If you need an escape on Mother's Day then I recommend Kat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...o/1?search=Kat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4f6f646b380c6769ba35b1ef48288876e328032f-1.jpeg‎   ec49e2063c400f6c682c5a0284fd9b0dba327896-1.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape