Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 552 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 8267
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7502

    Pandora's

    New club IG- pandoras.sea

  2. #7501

    Love

    I fucked Love in the ass!

    Such a dirty fucking. Her ass and pussy were pre lubed.

    She is at kittens for all you lazy fucks that can't use the search function.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  3. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Eddy.
    She fucks amd sucks. All. Safety.

  4. #7499

    Mercedes

    Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Eddy.

  5. #7498

    Telegram (and not the social media one)

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.
    This read like a telegram stop it did make me laugh stop have a great day message ends.

  6. #7497
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Cream

    I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.

  7. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I saw on IG that they started an X account.
    https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA

    Hopefully more lax nudity rules will help in our favor.

  8. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the new IG at? Seems like the old one is dead.
    I saw on IG that they started an X account.

  9. #7494

    Hold on

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the new IG at? Seems like the old one is dead.
    Some of the people I've spoken to have said the IG police shut the old account down. The club is trying to get it reinstated. There is another one out there, but it's not active and the club claims they have nothing to do with that one.

  10. #7493

    Pandoras IG

    Anyone know the new IG at? Seems like the old one is dead.

  11. #7492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The dancers won't like me saying this.

    They are just ******.

    Back 10-15 years ago, they realized this.

    The vets like Diamond, Naomi, Monse, Faith l, Anya and Luna know this. So does Liz. Girls get upset at Lkz because she will suck and fuck for 200.

    The only gps vet is Ava. She gets pissed when she is referred to as a who re.

    25 years ago the clubs were packed because theh were reasonable jack shacks.

    Now. Not so much.
    I did 30 minutes in a room with Anya for 300 recently. CBJ, HJ cfs rcg, cg, doggie. Not a bad deal. Not the best. Still. She is an awesome lay. Very sensual.

  12. #7491

    No, go to Vancouver

    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    Back in the heyday of Ricks and Honeys, I was pretty much a weekly visitor and sometimes multiple visits on the weekends. Many hot dancers always available and the price to have fun was less than what you'd normally pay for an escort. I stopped in Pandoras recently and wondered why I even bothered to go anymore. Unless I'm going to see a few of my regular faves, it's absolutely not worth it anymore. After paying the cover charge, I sat down to see the rotation. After inquiring about dances, prices, and services, I was just shaking my head. Girls quoting 2-3 bills just for a HJ? And most wouldn't go further than that and those that did were either asking for a lot more or just weren't hot at all. So after cover fee, room fee, and dancer fee, it would cost you minimum of about $400, and most likely more, for just 15 minutes of fun. I said fuck it and left without getting a single dance. Once I got into the car, I hit up one of those traveling agency providers from South America and for 220 for 30 minutes, I had a fucking amazing time with a girl who was way hotter than anybody at Pandoras. I could have even gotten a duo for almost the same price than what I would have spent at Pandoras. I don't know why I bother to go into the clubs any more.
    I quit going to the club. I spend my money in Vancouver BC. It goes a lot farther there. Pandora's is dead. The good old days are over.

  13. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    I hear Springteen's Glory Days playing in the distance. I remember the Ricks, Honeys, Foxes days before they added LDAs. Some girls didn't mind going on dates back then. The LDAs came in and that became a rather small percentage as OTCs was on the rise.

    I've spoken with a handful of dancers about their high rates and they all seem to have their own logic behind things.

    1. I'm worth more / better than that other dancer who's only asking 2-3 bills so I should get more than her.

    2. The price of everything has gone up including her expenses (license, club rent, transportation, daycare, etc) so the price of dances needs to go up (some truth here but 2-3 x what they used to be?

    3. The market is bearing the prices (some truth here but when Pandora's had 3 customers at 3 pm on a Friday afternoon.).

    4. Because the club is slow I need to make as much money off each customer because I might not get another today.

    5. Guys don't counter offer. The few that do expect 2000 prices (some truth here).

    Not that I agree with all of this but it's what they have told me. I've never been offered an HJ for 2 bills. I've still gotten CFS for 4 bills or less.
    Haha they're all econ majors in their own heads. All of that is just excuses to justify whatever price they have in their head that they're worth. Accepting lower would mean that they are "worth" less. Funny that the pride gets in the way of doing what they actually say they want. Making money. If they were truly interested in that, they'd be emulating the ones taking home several grand a day.

  14. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by DapperDavid  [View Original Post]
    Back in the heyday of Ricks and Honeys, I was pretty much a weekly visitor and sometimes multiple visits on the weekends. Many hot dancers always available and the price to have fun was less than what you'd normally pay for an escort. I stopped in Pandoras recently and wondered why I even bothered to go anymore. Unless I'm going to see a few of my regular faves, it's absolutely not worth it anymore. After paying the cover charge, I sat down to see the rotation. After inquiring about dances, prices, and services, I was just shaking my head. Girls quoting 2-3 bills just for a HJ? And most wouldn't go further than that and those that did were either asking for a lot more or just weren't hot at all. So after cover fee, room fee, and dancer fee, it would cost you minimum of about $400, and most likely more, for just 15 minutes of fun. I said fuck it and left without getting a single dance. Once I got into the car, I hit up one of those traveling agency providers from South America and for 220 for 30 minutes, I had a fucking amazing time with a girl who was way hotter than anybody at Pandoras. I could have even gotten a duo for almost the same price than what I would have spent at Pandoras. I don't know why I bother to go into the clubs any more.
    The dancers won't like me saying this.

    They are just ******.

    Back 10-15 years ago, they realized this.

    The vets like Diamond, Naomi, Monse, Faith l, Anya and Luna know this. So does Liz. Girls get upset at Lkz because she will suck and fuck for 200.

    The only gps vet is Ava. She gets pissed when she is referred to as a who re.

    25 years ago the clubs were packed because theh were reasonable jack shacks.

    Now. Not so much.

  15. #7488

    Here's what they tell me

    I hear Springteen's Glory Days playing in the distance. I remember the Ricks, Honeys, Foxes days before they added LDAs. Some girls didn't mind going on dates back then. The LDAs came in and that became a rather small percentage as OTCs was on the rise.

    I've spoken with a handful of dancers about their high rates and they all seem to have their own logic behind things.

    1. I'm worth more / better than that other dancer who's only asking 2-3 bills so I should get more than her.

    2. The price of everything has gone up including her expenses (license, club rent, transportation, daycare, etc) so the price of dances needs to go up (some truth here but 2-3 x what they used to be?

    3. The market is bearing the prices (some truth here but when Pandora's had 3 customers at 3 pm on a Friday afternoon.).

    4. Because the club is slow I need to make as much money off each customer because I might not get another today.

    5. Guys don't counter offer. The few that do expect 2000 prices (some truth here).

    Not that I agree with all of this but it's what they have told me. I've never been offered an HJ for 2 bills. I've still gotten CFS for 4 bills or less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape