Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 31618
-
05-15-25 14:13 #28903Regular Member

Posts: 13Another positive review of Princess Cutie. Very pleasant woman to spend time with. I saw some earlier skepticism in the thread, pleased to say that she's very friendly and I echo the other positive sentiments shared already. I will call her again.
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 18:14 #28902Senior Member

Posts: 197I'm referring to Princess cutie, she's amazing, if you need her digits please feel free to message me.
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 15:19 #28901Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thank you very much.
Originally Posted by Memo60
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 13:52 #28900Senior Member

Posts: 197Kissimmee princess
She has been reviewed before, I just saw her yesterday, and I had a great time, she's awesome, she does this amazing BBBJ, her pussy she's so tight and she taste so good, highly recommended and her donations are amazing.
Trust me you will be satisfied.
-
05-13-25 19:11 #28899Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
05-12-25 21:37 #28898Senior Member

Posts: 48An guess what caused the abscess
When there on fentanyl you can just about do whatever.
Originally Posted by Casey3939
[View Original Post]
But anyway I'll be making another appointment with Cuban Mellissa.
Why all the young providers are strung out on dope is wild.
The dope dealers are why girls are not staying oh well what can you do LOL.
-
05-12-25 17:48 #28897Senior Member

Posts: 746Pretty sure it's an abscess. Hence, the fever. Cut, drain, pack and cover. Quick ER visit.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 16:17 #28896Senior Member

Posts: 169KK and JT
It's been quite some time since I've seen JT but KK is my go to girl. Individually they are great. I can't imagine how good they would be together. I don't think you could go wrong seeing them.
Originally Posted by TheRealPeso
[View Original Post]
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
05-12-25 15:58 #28895Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thank you, enjoyed my time with you see you soon!
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 23:02 #28894Regular Member

Posts: 1Joy Toy
Dreamt of JT this week and it was a WOW!! Moment. For me she opened the door in a sexy outfit, took care of all my requests so that I thoroughly enjoyed my dream. I was dreaming of going back again but then woke up.
-
05-11-25 18:49 #28893Senior Member

Posts: 33Dynamic Duo
Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting these two yet? I'll be in Orlando in 2 weeks and would like to test the waters if there's no bad reports on them so far. Looks like it's right up my alley.
Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/788288503673
-
05-11-25 18:18 #28892Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thank you. I had a great time.
Originally Posted by Mp9457
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 13:14 #28891Senior Member

Posts: 301Kitty Kat
Went to see the reliable Kat off Idrive today. Still a great experience and an ass that is just nice.
If you need an escape on Mother's Day then I recommend Kat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...o/1?search=Kat
-
05-11-25 10:27 #28890Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Princess of pleasure is ready for you!
Your Princess is ready to please you, I'm waiting for you in my chambers, come experience royal pleasure today with me, please DM me for more info.
-
05-11-25 03:06 #28889Senior Member

Posts: 48So she's not in the hospital?
What was the damage.
Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





