Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 339 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    Side note:

    I've seen so many Colombians from listcrawler / megapersonals, once I saw that she was at Downey, I already knew what hotel she was going to be at before she sent the address 😂.
    They're all run by the same gang, I assume? I've run into problems with Colombian or Venexuelan providers who promise X, why, Z service and then when I show up the lady refuses everything agreed and says that was the "booker," not her.

  2. #4669

    Gigantic titties Liz Colombiana

    I like big tits and I cannot lie.

    I met up with "Liz Colombiana" from Colombia in Downey the other day, and had a groovy time as the old-timers say.

    Liz is part of the Colombian provider SoCal invasion, but this one is a special one because she's a 'mature' / GILF Colombian provider with some gigantic titties and a huge booty, so she's kinda like a rare pokemon 😅. I'll attach some pics so peeps can get some visuals.

    Here's a link to her ad: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7147280038.

    I went with the 30 min appt and left 150 for the donation.

    My age estimation of Liz is early to mid 50's. Liz is kinda spaniard / european looking, I come to find out that her pops was Italian, so that explains why she looks kinda white. She's on the chubby side (I love chubby ladies). And as mentioned before, she has gigantic titties, huge ass with thiccc thighs to go along with it.

    Liz is an extremely nice and sweet lady, and allowed me full access to her huge knockers in our meeting. She smothered me with her titties, I got to fondle them, got to suck on those nips, got to kiss all over her melons, and got some tittyfuck action. I made sure to be gentle with her tits, I don't want to push my luck and ruin it for myself and others, nips can be really sensitive. Like 95% of the session was me worshipping her huge knockers. Even after she made me pop in cowgirl and did the standard clean up like throwing away the rubber and such, it wasn't a rush out the door, and she still let me continue worshipping her tits and booty before heading out.

    Overall, I had a great time as a big titty lover, as well as a mature lady lover. I had such a great time that I visited her again the day after. Usually, I wait like a couple weeks or months before a follow-up meeting, but nah, I was at her incall again the next day 😅.

    We spoke mainly in Spanish in our meetings, but she knows some English as well, she's still learning the language.

    Thumbs up 👍 from me and I highly recommend if you're an enthusiast for huge titties on a mature lady.

    She got the best looking tits I've seen on a provider thus far, those things are hugeee 😂.

    Side note:

    I've seen so many Colombians from listcrawler / megapersonals, once I saw that she was at Downey, I already knew what hotel she was going to be at before she sent the address 😂.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c1a18a46b89f6f36ddeb7ffb5f2c36d7_f.jpg‎   359d5c499d8213725fa796896c64d30d_f.jpg‎   601c6d933d9fc6c05a5a0f7c40eb0ba1_f.jpg‎   d77dff7519bfa2dc1366b82faa88bee8_f.jpg‎   IMG_2546 v2.jpg‎  

    IMG_2544 v2.jpg‎   IMG_2543 v2.jpg‎  

  3. #4668

    Hollywood Hills recommendations

    Hi there, I am visiting from Charlotte NC. I will be staying in Hollywood hills. Can someone recommend a few choices for a FS with BBBJ, must offer incall. And if anyone has one that is open all night with same criteria even better. I have reached out to a few asian bookers but they all want a copy of my drivers license and I worry about that, unless someone can recommend one that is solid.

  4. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    There's two big booty Asian IG influencers who provide. They're both totally non GFE, but back when they were $150/ hhr and even $150/ qk, I used to see them when they were in town. Now they want $300/ qk for CBJ, and cfs with missionary only. Totally ridiculous. These girls are Jade Marie and Kimmie Kimora (she has changed her name but I can't remember to what).
    Those rates and services provided are just beyond delusional. Atrocious. It's probably cause we got too many simps just shelling $$ at these girls, whoreshiping them. So they get a inflated ego. Gents, let's stick firm to what we are willing to pay. A qk non GFE should be around 100 to MAYBE 150 tops. Beyond that is bs.

  5. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    What's the blog? I'd be happy to share info on various PD bait and switch, upsell, shitty attitude types. That site is a joke it only allows 4. 5 and 5 star reviews. Basically if you see a 4. 5 it's like a 1, the guy is trying to warn you. LOL.
    Same here. The more we share the better it is for us hobbyist.

    So there's a blog here in Los Angeles area. It was started by a different member, not me. Here's the link:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ivate-delights

    Then there's a blog for PD in the bay area. I started that one:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghts&p=7229551#post7229551.

  6. #4665
    Quote Originally Posted by GiovannCruz  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker / monger but I figured it's time for me to actually contribute here as I'm mostly active in PD. With that said, I would like to start with Peruvian princess from PD. Screening with her is quite easy for me since I have reviewed providers with their replies. When the time came to discuss details and prices, she said "500". I asked 500 for what? 1 hr? Hhr? After about an hour is when I learned 500 for a 15 min HJ. While she didn't say that 500 for a QV HJ directly, she did mention that her hhr covered FS would be about 1000 for an hr. I ended up telling her that I fully respect her prices but I would like to cancel the appointment and wished her good luck. I did not bother writing a review in PD as I know it would get deleted or not approved. I do think PD should make it mandatory for providers to put their prices up front.

    Https: privatedelights. Ch / profile / Peruvianprincess69.
    I just looked her up on tryst, and judging from her bio. . . She seems to be a massage girlie more than an escort.

    Her massage rate is at 400, and her FS rate is at 1 k. I'm pretty sure not much people are paying for that 1 k, that's high-end territory 😅.

    My guess is that she got annoyed by all the FS requests, so she just put it at 1 k to kinda put a stop to it.

    Her PD profile says very little to nothing about her services though, she's just asking for peeps to ghost her if they had FS in mind and when they get that sticker shock 😅.

  7. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on that Pd is just trash. The dishonest and delusional 304 on there is astounding.

    So I use sights like Hx and or List crawler.

    I do have a blog on here which I encourage guys to out these delusional 304 on blast. Asking 200+ for a qk is already delusional imo.
    What's the blog? I'd be happy to share info on various PD bait and switch, upsell, shitty attitude types. That site is a joke it only allows 4. 5 and 5 star reviews. Basically if you see a 4. 5 it's like a 1, the guy is trying to warn you. LOL.

  8. #4663

    Seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on that Pd is just trash. The dishonest and delusional 304 on there is astounding.

    So I use sights like Hx and or List crawler.

    I do have a blog on here which I encourage guys to out these delusional 304 on blast. Asking 200+ for a qk is already delusional imo.
    There's two big booty Asian IG influencers who provide. They're both totally non GFE, but back when they were $150/ hhr and even $150/ qk, I used to see them when they were in town. Now they want $300/ qk for CBJ, and cfs with missionary only. Totally ridiculous. These girls are Jade Marie and Kimmie Kimora (she has changed her name but I can't remember to what).

  9. #4662
    Quote Originally Posted by GiovannCruz  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker / monger but I figured it's time for me to actually contribute here as I'm mostly active in PD. With that said, I would like to start with Peruvian princess from PD. Screening with her is quite easy for me since I have reviewed providers with their replies. When the time came to discuss details and prices, she said "500". I asked 500 for what? 1 hr? Hhr? After about an hour is when I learned 500 for a 15 min HJ. While she didn't say that 500 for a QV HJ directly, she did mention that her hhr covered FS would be about 1000 for an hr. I ended up telling her that I fully respect her prices but I would like to cancel the appointment and wished her good luck. I did not bother writing a review in PD as I know it would get deleted or not approved. I do think PD should make it mandatory for providers to put their prices up front.

    Https: privatedelights. Ch / profile / Peruvianprincess69.
    I'm with you on that Pd is just trash. The dishonest and delusional 304 on there is astounding.

    So I use sights like Hx and or List crawler.

    I do have a blog on here which I encourage guys to out these delusional 304 on blast. Asking 200+ for a qk is already delusional imo.

  10. #4661

    Peruvianprincess

    Hello everyone. I'm a long time lurker / monger but I figured it's time for me to actually contribute here as I'm mostly active in PD. With that said, I would like to start with Peruvian princess from PD. Screening with her is quite easy for me since I have reviewed providers with their replies. When the time came to discuss details and prices, she said "500". I asked 500 for what? 1 hr? Hhr? After about an hour is when I learned 500 for a 15 min HJ. While she didn't say that 500 for a QV HJ directly, she did mention that her hhr covered FS would be about 1000 for an hr. I ended up telling her that I fully respect her prices but I would like to cancel the appointment and wished her good luck. I did not bother writing a review in PD as I know it would get deleted or not approved. I do think PD should make it mandatory for providers to put their prices up front.

    Https: privatedelights. Ch / profile / Peruvianprincess69.

  11. #4660

    Lacey Rae / Lacey Desire, Autumn Jae

    Hello boys. I'm hoping someone could help a brother out with some info on either one of these girls? I just want to get a better idea of what I'd be walking into, and whether or not anyone could vouch for their services / sanity level. Thanks in advance, stay safe out there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-desire

    https://tryst.link/escort/autumn222

  12. #4659

    Chinese girl

    Has anyone been to a Chinese woman here? How do they verify your identity? It doesn't seem like they only deal with Chinese people, so I'd appreciate your advice.

    babyface999.com

  13. #4658

    Info?

    Has anyone tried this one? I know it looks TGTBT but I am not doing a deposit so think it may be an agency, but seeing if anyone else has info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa_love

  14. #4657
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch60  [View Original Post]
    Hey my Southern Cal peeps. A fun friend of mine is now in the Longbeach area and looking to play. I've know her for a few years and she has always been fun to visit.
    I tried to text her from my text now too. Is she busy nowadays because your boy is trying to slide maaaaan.

  15. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She using a cheap motel??
    Yea she's right off the Compton blade, I asked her if she walked, she said she's too paranoid to do that. I was assuming she did because how close she was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape