The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 888 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 13319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    My nightmares are going to start again!


  2. #12853

    Chosen

    I've messaged a couple times and never got a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She has been on lc for some time.

  3. #12852

    Chosen

    Anyone seen her? She has been on lc for some time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0932.jpeg‎  

  4. #12851

    Recommendations

    I'm newer to the scene. Been looking for black / Latinas girls that aren't scams or be sending you wild messages. Always scared to pull the trigger. As I'm hearing the LEO is out there. Does anyone know any utr. Looking mostly for spinner, covered is fine. Looking for a regular.

  5. #12850

    Bonita

    Any word on her situation?

    She had some legal issues. I thought maybe someone may know something.

  6. #12849

    Kelsey

    When I contacted her last month she told me her name was KayKay however she changed it to Kelsey so she would not be mistaken for the rip-off artist Trinity. I found a post last year about her ripping off someone that sent her money for a room. After I sent her a pic of the review she stopped sending texts. And then a week later I get several pics from her from a different number asking me if I wanted to donate money to her. I never responded and she texts back 12 days later with "Hello you there. " And that number is a different number from her current ad. I can't find the post but it was back in early 2024. If the damn Forum Photos would work I could go back and find it but it's broken and I don't know if it has ever worked. In any case I would steer clear. Shame though I liked her:

    If it's the Kelsey that was working the east side off 125 she is visiting an uncle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0924.jpeg‎  

  7. #12848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: No name

    When I contacted her last month she told me her name was KayKay however she changed it to Kelsey so she would not be mistaken for the rip-off artist Trinity. I found a post last year about her ripping off someone that sent her money for a room. After I sent her a pic of the review she stopped sending texts. And then a week later I get several pics from her from a different number asking me if I wanted to donate money to her. I never responded and she texts back 12 days later with "Hello you there. " And that number is a different number from her current ad. I can't find the post but it was back in early 2024. If the damn Forum Photos would work I could go back and find it but it's broken and I don't know if it has ever worked. In any case I would steer clear. Shame though I liked her look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info? She doesn't give a name so I can't research.

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/165835263344

  8. #12847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    No name on STG

    Does anyone have info? She doesn't give a name so I can't research.

    https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/165835263344

  9. #12846

    Real but Not Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMc  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT but just curious if anyone has any intel:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/536085572627
    The girl is real, but her pics aren't. She's good looking, but not quite that good looking. Lives over in Westwood, tried to offer me incall in a stairwell behind an apartment complex, I said no way. She's trying to get her own place. YMMV.

  10. #12845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Leighbby

    I've see here before just not at this spot.

    Fairfield Quality Inn, anybody seen her there? Is it ok?

  11. #12844

    Anyone Try This One?

    Looks TGTBT but just curious if anyone has any intel:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/536085572627

  12. #12843

    I Think You Were Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyInoh  [View Original Post]
    I actually had a text convo with this one yesterday about a potential appt, what I was looking for and she was good with all discussed. Set a time, confirm before I left, arrive and let her know I am here. I get a reply "why are you here, what do you want, just heard you were coming"? Huh? Replied with what are you talking about? We just planned it all out an hour ago. Obviously who I was texting with was not the same one. Something was fishy so I just left. Fortunately was only 15 min away. Keep your guard up with this one just in case some shenanigans are on the menu.
    Ugh, not with my worst enemies dick. I know its tuff out there, but, geeeezzzzz.

  13. #12842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Kenwood Jack

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    I haven't read a review from him lately. He wrote a review on Kylie Reid (hot ass blonde) - then reviewed the lady your enquiring about right after his review of her. - probably the review was in 22 or 23.

    Hope this helps.

  14. #12841
    I actually had a text convo with this one yesterday about a potential appt, what I was looking for and she was good with all discussed. Set a time, confirm before I left, arrive and let her know I am here. I get a reply "why are you here, what do you want, just heard you were coming"? Huh? Replied with what are you talking about? We just planned it all out an hour ago. Obviously who I was texting with was not the same one. Something was fishy so I just left. Fortunately was only 15 min away. Keep your guard up with this one just in case some shenanigans are on the menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.

  15. #12840

    Come on Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Gents and the rest of you.

    I'm positive she has been reviewed but can't find a name to search. Still searching for the elusive duo BBBJ and ran into this one on a few sites. Last one was Brittany and her mom. Brittany is still around but mom ran the anchor leg. This one looks like higher mileage than I usually ride in but.

    https://escort13.com/post/104111401?currentPage=1

    Or better yet if you have another option for my ask, I'm open.

    TYIA,

    Soca.
    Surely you jest. I hope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape