Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 44224
-
05-12-25 16:03 #39499Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Mandy at 99 Health Center / Spa Royal
It's a new month, and I had no idea who was in the lineup at 99 Health Center but boy was I glad that the girl that greeted me today was Mandy. As soon as I met her, I was like fuck. I'm in for a good time today. Mandy was a young hot ass Chinese girl that was skinny with not an ounce of fat on her smoking hot body. She had a nice full rack of natural C's. Perfect size, not too big and not too small, to go along with her thin body. Mandy had a nice ass too. She had a young, beautiful face with sexy fuck me eyes. From the initial greetings, I knew that I wasn't going to last very long with a young hottie like her.
When Mandy collected the house fee, I went ahead and handed over the donations so make no mistake about it. She knew why I was there. She wanted me to lie face down, and she started a pretty good hard massage on my back & neck. We chatted briefly, and despite the language barrier, she is fluent in the language of DFK and BBBJ. She started teasing with soft brushes on my ass, and my dick got rock hard.
I couldn't wait any longer so I flipped over. Mandy smiled seeing my dick hard, and she was not shy as she started stroking my Johnson. I loved the sight of watching her put her lips on my dick as she started a wet BBBJ. To be honest, when she started deep throating on my cock, I almost popped my load right into her mouth. Thank goodness that I was able to hold off from finishing early so I can make it to the main event later on. Mandy's BBBJ skills are top notch, and it felt so fucking good. Then I asked her to get on top for some 69 action so I can taste that pussy juice and get my tongue into her tiny asshole too like the nasty motherfucker that I am.
Onto the main event, Mandy put the glove on my Jimmy. She got on top in the cowgirl position, and she was full of energy like a professional rider going up and down on my dick. While she was riding on my cock, I put both of my hands on her nice tits as my eyes were focused on her beautiful face. Next we switched over to doggie style because I wanted to see that backside view of her nice ass as I was going to town on that tight pussy of hers. Finally we switched into the mish position, which is my personal favorite position, because it allowed me to hit that tight pussy of hers while we DFK which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I could feel that I was close to the finish line. For 20 minutes, I had been doing everything I could not to cum. Now, I was helpless. The feeling of the gentle wave and quivers inside Mandy was simply too much for me to resist and as her soft black hair hung down into my face, I surged and shot deep inside her.
Man. I had such an incredible time with this young hottie Mandy today. She is truly an AMP superstar and I can't wait for a repeat visit.
-
05-12-25 15:51 #39498Banned Member

Posts: 518Yaya is gorgeous
Yaya has the best service in the entire State of California in my opinion LOL.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 19:48 #39497Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 53Alina Garden Spa
My experience with Alina today was actually quite nice. She met me at the door. I had originally wanted to meet with another girl, but when Alina greeted me instead, I decided to go with her. She looks super hot in my eye. Nice big tits and nice wide ass, and thin waist. Like a tiny Latina girl.
I'm pretty upfront about what I want today: a body-to-body massage with her naked, a bareback blowjob, covered full service, and the freedom to explore her body with my hands during the massage. Alina giggled a bit and she didn't disappoint in any of those areas. She told me she can do anything including BBFS and Greek. Wow.
Before we got started, she cleaned me off with wipes and an alcohol spray, then went to another room to grab a condom. When she came back, she got fully naked and asked if I wanted her to leave her underwear on or take them off. I told her she could take them off, and I was happy to see her do it.
I mentioned that I want a hard massage today, and she definitely delivered. About 20 minutes of solid work—elbows, knees, deep thumb pressure. There was plenty of teasing throughout: ball tickling, and even grabbing my shaft from between my legs at one point.
The body-to-body portion was great. She slid her breasts across my back, my thighs, and eventually pressed them into my face. After the flip, she massaged my chest and front for five to ten minutes before asking if I was ready. Then she climbed on top of me with her pussy right in my face. Her pussy looked good, clean, and with a light, neutral scent. I was happy to DATY.
Her BBBJ was solid. She let me guide her by placing a hand on the back of her head, letting me control depth and rhythm. After about five minutes, she put on the cover and we started reverse cowgirl. She was responsive and happy to let me go deep. From there, we moved through doggy and mish, then finished in reverse cowgirl again until I popped in the bag.
Cleaned up and she massaged my legs to let me rest a bit. Then stroked my junior from time to time. We had like 10 mins left, no time for second round, but she still gave me a oil hand job. I could not finished but she never rushed.
She helped me get dressed, handed me a bottle of water, and gave me a kiss on the way out. I'd definitely see her again.
-
05-11-25 18:22 #39496Senior Member

Posts: 45LK Moon in Orange (Emma + Kelly, First time trying 2 girls)
Two girls (4 hands massage with Emma + Kelly) First time I've tried this.
HF: $70 (1 Hour. Not sure if another $70 HF was taken from their tip or not).
Tip: $420 (Plan was to tip $400 but since they didn't ask for a 2nd HF I tossed in an extra $20 for the 420 culture).
BBBJTCIM / CFS /69/ GFE / DFK / DATY.
Emma is beautiful. Led me to the massage room and told me to remove my clothes this is the 2nd time I've seen her. She left the room. When she returned, I presented the tip right away. She remembered me and asked if I wanted 2 girls this time parking lot was empty so I knew they were not busy. Wasn't sure how to handle 2 women at the same time but wanted to try it, so. Yes! Emma left the room and returned with Kelly. Kelly is not only beautiful, she has the curves! They both removed their clothes and revealed their sexy bodies. Both with nice size breast's and hour glass figures. Emma cleaned my face, hands, and junk with wet wipes. I was sitting on the edge of the table when Emma dropped to her knees and started with a BBBJ. Kelly joined in and was kissing me with lots of tongue while I felt her wonderful breasts. Emma still doing her BBBJ magic. I'm in heaven and focusing hard to not release this early.
Emma stopped and told me to lie down on the table. Kelly cleaned the banana and boys while Emma kissed me. Kelly started her BBBJ on the banana and Emma climbed up on my face for DATY facing Kelly. All I can see is Emma's beautiful ass, but can feel Kelly's wonderful BBBJ + BLS. Emma said that I was too rough and advised me to be "softer" when licking her clit. I used less force and concentrated up high on the base of the clit while Kelly was going deep on the banana. I could hear Kelly slurping while she held my balls. On went the cover for CFS. Still working on Emma's "little girl" and could hear Emma moaning as her "girl" got bigger. Emma's girl now at full attention and I started kissing it and slurping it. Emma said she was coming and I detected more sweet juice on my face.
I caught a glimpse of Kelly in the mirror riding me RCG. After letting Emma calm down, I continued DATY on her. I had her coming again and heard both women moaning loudly. Kelly stopped and asked for doggy and I agreed. Both women dismounted. Kelly stood by the table facing away from me and lifted her right leg up on the table for standing doggy. Emma helped insert my banana into Kelly's waiting kitty. I started pounding her with Emma behind me massaging my balls. She let go of them and used both hands on my ass, pushing my ass for harder pounding into Kelly while I grabbed Kelly's beautiful butt cheeks and spread her open.
Emma said she wanted me to fuck her. I stopped pounding Kelly. Kelly turned around, removed the condom and cleaned me up. This pause helped me last longer as I was about to unload too soon. Emma applied a new condom and climbed up on the table sideways with her knees against her chest for standing missionary. I pushed into Emma's kitty and proceeded to grind it while Kelly was behind me trying to lick my gooch. I wasn't pounding Emma very hard because I didn't want to hurt Kelly's face. I finally told her to stop and help me give it to Emma. Kelly started helping me (by shoving my ass hard) to slam Emma so hard that her titties were jarring upward along with her head. Bounced her almost into the mirror. I pushed Emma's legs wide open and held her down and continued pounding. The smacking noises and moaning noises I'm sure could be heard outside. Switched to regular MISH and pounded Emma until the pillow fell off the table. Emma now holding her head up as we continued to slam her. I was starting to drip sweat so Kelly grabbed some tissue and wiped my face as I pounded away. Kelly noticed I was getting too hot and left the room to check the AC (she did not return).
Emma had me stop and lay down on the table for BBBJTCIM. Emma positioned herself between my legs and commenced slurping. She added an occasional deep throat. Choked a couple of times and drooled. She could tell I was close. She was wildly slurping and moaning as I lost it. She continued milking me until she got it all. She stopped and displayed the milk on her tongue. (I thought I had drowned her, but no). She then did the throat clearing noises, spit it out into tissues. Mouthwash all around. Hot towel cleanup. Wow knocked off a bucket list and have memories for life now.
-
05-11-25 01:48 #39495Senior Member

Posts: 95Has anyone got any farther than HE with Mia? I asked for BBBJ last time, but was denied. Wondering if she warms up with repeat visits.
Originally Posted by MrPlumber
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 22:57 #39494Senior Member

Posts: 50Coco Thai Wellness
She is at Sola salon suites in Costa Mesa. I was led to believe I was in for Thai / Sensual. All I got was a really good Thai massage, she kind of scammed me over text. I think she is fucking hot though. She is a maybe 40 year old thick Thai MILF so maybe not your jam but I wanted to eat her out. Someone needs to break her in. Just be warned that she doesn't say no over text. 150 and she didn't really relax me like expected, my back feels great though. I like thick Thai milfs but you know. Her name coco on massageanywhere.
-
05-10-25 22:23 #39493Senior Member

Posts: 50Coco Thai Wellness
She is at Sola salon suites in Costa Mesa. I was led to believe I was in for Thai / Sensual. All I got was a really good Thai massage, she kind of scammed me over text. I think she is fucking hot though. She is a maybe 40 year old thick Thai MILF so maybe not your jam but I wanted to eat her out. Someone needs to break her in. Just be warned that she doesn't say no over text. 150 and she didn't really relax me like expected, my back feels great though. I like thick Thai milfs but you know. Her name coco on massageanywhere.
-
05-10-25 20:55 #39492Senior Member

Posts: 65Buena Park Cypress report from the front panty lines
Tried out a place on Lincoln nearby the motels toward Valley View it's called Lavie Spa (just a note, they misspelled it should be "la Vie Spa") . Got a text I guess with their pricing it was two Franklins one price apparently.
The gals name was Moon. She was skinny and reasonably young, but she wasn't cheerful and friendly. She was kinda quiet and didn't wear much make up.
I expected a FS session but it was a fake nuru with some body massage which was basically her leaning on me a bit, then the jackhammer. I saw surprised it was all over in 15 minutes. Not a great value. Not the camel slide I would want and expect, she didn't put much effort into the session.
-
05-10-25 17:34 #39491Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Paris
Paris has few equals, in terms of service and libido. Yaya is not even close in terms of body. She's much older too. Seen Paris 20+ times, and Yaya only once for a reason.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 15:30 #39490Banned Member

Posts: 58Extra long tongue girl / Amy in OA Spa
The wonderful experience to have DFK with an extra long tongue girl is amazing. I felt like a warm snake rolling and playing inside my mouth. An unforgettable feeling! LOL.
Originally Posted by Cunnilingus6
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 14:04 #39489Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Retired.
Unfortunately Elsa retired. Someone snatched her up and got her what she wanted. I was happy for her and sad for not be able to hit that again.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 12:59 #39488Senior Member

Posts: 870She's older (Yaya) never met Paris tho. Seen Elsa once at some nature place a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 12:06 #39487Senior Member

Posts: 700Partake
I want to try out Yaya. But is she better then Paris?
Originally Posted by CarlosD3
[View Original Post]
Does she look younger?
I just wish I can see peach again from Hawaiian.
Or good old elsa.
Man the good old days. But how does Yaya look? On the older side or younger?
-
05-09-25 18:18 #39486Senior Member

Posts: 289Ok Thanks Big will do.
Originally Posted by BigBig21
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 15:50 #39485Regular Member

Posts: 43OA Spa. Amy
I stopped in to OA Spa for a quick roll in the hay. Amy was available. She is a sexy looking girl with a great body. I was sold and she took me to a room. She has a pretty face with long black hair. Nice natural C cup tits and a shaved pussy. We stripped down and when I saw Amy's sweet body, I decided to skip the massage and get down to fucking her. I sat on the edge of the table and Amy stood between my legs and we sensually kissed while I squeezed her nice ass. Amy has a surprisingly long tongue. Similar to Gene Simmons. She is a master at deep french kissing. Then she put her tits in my face and I sucked on her nipples. She then kneeled down and started lick in my shaft with her long tongue swirling around the tip of my cock. She mixed in some good deep throating to. I was about to bust so I laid Amy down and licked her smooth shaved pussy until she came. She has a nice little pussy on her. Next Amy grabbed the condom and I had her ride me cowgirl. Her cowgirl technique is quite impressive, going from Asian cowgirl to grinding down on my cock deep. I would give her a 10 out of 10 in the AMP Olympics. We switched to standard missionary for some good hard fucking. I was stroking her with long full strokes. Amy was really getting into moaning in my ear. I kept digging until I bust my nut. Amy got up and started cleaning me with a warm towel. She said I have a strong cock and gave the tip a little kiss. I got dressed and Amy walked me to the door. She gave me a big hug and I was on my way.












Reply With Quote




