Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13291
-
05-17-25 10:51 #12271Regular Member

Posts: 12Not her
I have seen her before. Its a real person behind the account but not the girl in the picture. Two girls live at a private residence and they rotate fake pictures all day on STG. They are both cute, but are not the girls from the pictures.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 18:44 #12270Senior Member

Posts: 237Tgtbt
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/048308509034
Tried to look this one up couldn't find anything. Have anyone seen her please PM.
-
05-16-25 18:40 #12269Senior Member

Posts: 476I've gotten to know several girls who post like that and then I hear stories about how they were robbed, shorted, raped or were given "for motion picture only" cash from AA. Especially the younger thug age. On the flip side, I've heard extremely positive things from older AA like they are so grateful that they would be seen. Just saying.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 18:38 #12268Senior Member

Posts: 237Any takers
Have seen this ad a few times but I couldn't find any information on her, wanted to see if anyone seen this one. PM please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/308689368161
-
05-16-25 18:37 #12267Senior Member

Posts: 476Yeah I've noticed for a good 3 days, though I doubt admin is going to put a notice to apologize for the inconvenience LOL.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 12:22 #12266Senior Member

Posts: 100My 2 cents about NO AA girls.
At first I was a little offended. Like really in 2024-25 we still doing this but I realized it helps me weed out the ones set up to rob you. Because a lot of the time they'll see white prospects as easier to take from.
-
05-16-25 12:12 #12265Senior Member

Posts: 281USASG. Problems / Issues
Database Error Database error.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
The database has encountered a problem.
-
05-16-25 10:14 #12264Senior Member

Posts: 504USASEXguide erratic
This site has been erratic. Getting the message below in midst of being signed on. Then if I use left arrow to go back to previous page, it starts working again? Am I the only one getting this message?
Note that this error is normal and expected for a brief period during nightly backups, which usually run between 4:30 - 5:00 am UTC (11:30 - 12 am Eastern). Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes.
-
05-16-25 10:11 #12263Senior Member

Posts: 504STG erratic?
STG has been erratic. Getting the message below in midst of being signed on. Then if I use left arrow to go back to previous page, it starts working again? Am I the only one getting this message?
Note that this error is normal and expected for a brief period during nightly backups, which usually run between 4:30 - 5:00 am UTC (11:30 - 12 am Eastern). Please try again in 5 to 10 minutes.
-
05-15-25 11:47 #12262Senior Member

Posts: 609Clemsn UTR
I was able to hook up with the Clemson UTR and she is a great time. Can host in her town house near Central, SC near Clemson University. She is a hot MILF, around 35 and gets into the sex, good BBBJ some kissing. It was a no rush visit and he needs help financially at this time. No demons look to be present, her time is flexible, day or evening I believe. She will send you a few pics also. Treat her nicely and you leave a happy man.
As always YMMV and please don't fuck this up. Contact me for her #.
-
05-13-25 08:55 #12261Senior Member

Posts: 143Be cautious about the No AA girls
Sorry you had to go through that. This is a common occurrence with providers these days, especially the "No AA" type. Her x and onlyfans has videos and pictures of her blowing and riding an AA. Meanwhile, she provides a lackluster service. I'm glad she won't see me.
Originally Posted by Pipelayer77
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 21:36 #12260Senior Member

Posts: 88Porscha
I saw this one a few days ago. This one is not worth your time. Communication was good until I got to the location. And she kept me waiting for 30 minutes before she responded. No BJ. Bad attitude. No effort what so ever.
Definitely no repeat for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/749648966604
-
05-10-25 16:50 #12259Senior Member

Posts: 100Bright
Seen her before as well actually I've seen both of them before because it was 2 different girls using the same profile. As the 1st poster stated she is not the person in the pic, dark skin and slender but I actually had a good time with her.
The other one that used the ad is light skin short I say 5'2 or 5'3. My experience was ehhh. I might have caught her on a bad day or that's just how she is. But you know YMMV.
Oh when I saw them they were in different locale. From Air B&B to apartment in S-ville, to 2 Star to house. So a little more info for you, hope it helps.
-
05-10-25 16:16 #12258Senior Member

Posts: 476That's Brittany. She seemed a bit aloof like she doesn't really want to see you but once things get going, she really gets into it. I do recall her cumming all over me and that's with zero foreplay.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 16:11 #12257Senior Member

Posts: 142Is that 0911 # a little weird? I was also told by an attorney that if LEO post a pic it can't have any nudity.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




