Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 8720
-
05-11-25 00:44 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 312FS question
Hey so I notice in her ad she mainly talks about BJ but at the end she says she also does FS. If I remember correctly when I did speak to her she had a hefty upcharge from BJ to FS. I thought that was super weird. At this point it sounds like she's not worth the text msg but anything more than a qv at 100 seems too high.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 19:14 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 886Saw her in Branford and a shell of her former self. It's actually saddening because she used to be such a pretty girl who. Yes, had a demon but was there. Despite others reviews I always had a good time. I saw her recently and she remembered me and was seemingly excited to see me was just gone. I will usually try to conversate to whatever is left within but this time it seemed she's given up. She was still good with me and very enthusiastic and accomodationing it just seems like the habits are taking to much control.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 13:07 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 199Thank you Mirth for understanding my post. I was referring to Agency girls in the hotels (Asian Roulette). NOT AMP's.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 20:54 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 1533Daleth aka lexxxi
Plenty of reviews the ex-Top 3 BJ girl isn't what she used to be. I was a regular before her robbing days. She's just not the same. She's been on the down side of life's challenges.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/739875874137
203-XXX-5844.
-
05-09-25 19:06 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 329STAY AWAY. Lexxie Branford
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/739875874137
Ok, I decided to give this one another shot cause convenience of being 5 minutes away. Fuck that. Walked in and actually looked ok until she moved and had the dope hunch. No teeth. Goes into bathroom and I'm like ok she's going to do some drugs w. E long as she gives good head.
Ya until she came out with blood all over her fucking arm.
Absolute mess. Stay far away. Obv IV user. I left before doing anything, and she said she knew I wasnt coming back. Ya no shit.
-
05-09-25 17:26 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 312I got you
Mz. V. We've all seen the ads. She posts constantly. Not my typical type but her deals can sometimes be great value.
Originally Posted by TheHass
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 16:55 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 159Asians mugshot
AMP spa being raided is different from agency roulette Asians. I don't think agency gals have been rounded yet anywhere.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 16:10 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 33Post pics so we know who it is. Link already expired.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 21:53 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 976You must be new grasshopper. Happens several times a year.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 18:21 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 1234Scroll the News and Media Reports sections. It's happened plenty in CT.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:02 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 693Certain towns have cracked down in the past on the 'spas'. Every mug shot shows an aging MMS.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 11:30 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 199Mug Shot? I've never heard of the Asians getting raided yet. Has this happened before?
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 19:54 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 976Or 60+ in the mug shot.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 13:07 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 398Jazmine Info
Thanks for the info, Otis. I'll try to check her out.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
Barnes.
-
05-06-25 11:53 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 199I've played Asian Roulette at least 10 times and they are safe. Never a problem, but you never get the girl in the picture ad just so you know. They are usually a MILF type in their 40's.
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





