Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 18409
-
05-14-25 00:13 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 48Thompson Lane AMP
After seeing two "latinas" recently who were actually Dominican, I opted to look for some Asian service that was not in a hotel. I answered an ad (I do not have the link) and wound up at a place in the Thompson lane area. I was greeted by a petite and attractive young girl and paid the 0. 7 house fee. She gave a good massage with nice tease. On the flip she asked if I wanted to play and I put up $$ for all in. As she was getting ready she stepped out and came back with an absolute stunner and asked if I'd like 2 girl. I said I'd ponied up all my cash on hand and she said we could transfer via app. I agreed and she left for a minute while the first girl game me BB L2 which was quite good. Then the stunner came back in and lost her clothes and man was she ever hot. Slim, yet curvy with amazing naturals that I suckled while the first worked on the L2. Then I said I wanted L3 from the stunner and she was more than happy to oblige while the first worked my torso and I suckled. The L3 with the stunner was exquisite and quick as I was already worked up from the L2 and the stunner was VERY enthusiastic on top. Afterwards the stunner gave me
some kisses on the lips which I am not accustomed to and came to sit in my car with me while I transfered $$ to her for her service (another first for me). We exchanged numbers and she kissed me once more before departing. An expensive play date but probabaly the best time I have had in all my years in the hobby. They told me next time no house fee. We will see, because I definitely intend to return.
Seniors, PM if you want more details in location, etc. I know this place advertises but I think they recently moved or changed locations.
-
05-13-25 14:03 #16278Senior Member

Posts: 828I'm too inexperienced for that haha
With all your experience, that's probably generally fine but I don't trust it for myself if I'm not established (and that's basically only one place). Because I don't always decide what level of service I'm there for, I try to nail it down during the massage.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
I've had a few experiences here where I feel if I prepaid, I would have walked out with nothing but L1 based on the treatment I got. And for 200 tip I don't want to promote that. I'm already over a bit since some slip by with as low as 150, but I don't fight over it if it helps ensure the service is standard. Prepaying, also hurts my ability to walk away. Granted I never walk, but one day I might. I did kinda prepay at "D" but it was still post massage, just during the time she left the room.
I can prepay or post pay with the few established ladies I know at other places. But new places, I just don't have the confidence to accept possibly taking a loss. Although the real truth of the matter is, I should probably stop trying new places now until my main friends get permanently closed haha. I haven't really been winning with these others, although "D" and "T" were at least in the ballpark.
-
05-13-25 08:58 #16277Banned Member

Posts: 907This is why I tip up front. Mama San gets her cut and when she leaves I give the girl her cut. Right up front. Everybody knows what everybody's doing. There's no guesswork questions or awkward interactions. I've been doing this for years and it always works 100% of the time. In fact I would say I get better service. Last time I was in Chicago the experience was so good I went back an hour later for more and she was eager to have me and treated me that way.
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]
So for why'all that are hesitant on letting the lady know what you want this is the best way. Most of the time both of you speak a different language. I recommend speaking the language you both understand. Cash.
-
05-13-25 07:37 #16276Senior Member

Posts: 362Dream spa
Anyone reports on dream spa lately? PM if anyone has any.
-
05-13-25 00:06 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 43Russian / Ukrainian ads on RR
The girls remind me of the gulch girl postings that used to be far more frequent. Has anyone had any experiences to share? While the gulch posts weren't cheap, they were safe and usually hot, with extras to be had on occasion. Any Intel would be appreciated. I may toftt soon regardless and will report back. Been on the bench for a while!
-
05-11-25 16:16 #16274Senior Member

Posts: 828I'm not, it's fine. In my books, I know the lady who was formerly in Hermitage, is the one who moved. And the lady I know of in Hendersonville is exactly where I last left her, so it's some crossed wires somewhere but if it is anyone else, I don't want to meet them haha. I won't go out there to establish a new L1 relationship and the other "Are" is a L3 place, that one is the one I didn't revisit.
Originally Posted by Jaypayne
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 03:06 #16273Senior Member

Posts: 148Must be a different provider
I called, said she moved to another location. I'm not interested in going back really but I'll let you know if you're interested.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 23:29 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 31Visiting Smyrna / Nashville next weekend
Hey guys, I'm coming down next weekend and I'm looking for the best of the best in this area. Any suggestions?
-
05-10-25 21:30 #16271Senior Member

Posts: 1351Four Seasons Spa in Goodlettsville
Was in the area, did a search and found Four Seasons. Rang the bell and Lisa let me in. She is nice looking and probably in her 50's. Massage was weak and the end could have been spectacular. But was just OK. I could tell she had potential and experience and she could have done so much better and the tip would have reflected. Sadly she couldn't take direction or suggestions and you could tell she was just going through the motions. Bottom line. The full spectrum of fun is available there but if I was in the area again I might stop in, but wouldn't waste my $ on Lisa. Of course. YMMV!
https://adultsearch.com/us/tennessee...scorts/3576210
-
05-10-25 18:12 #16270Senior Member

Posts: 414Mia
I came close to seeing her when she was in the Boro but her schedule was unpredictable and she was living with her mom. Got in touch with her last week and she is on Sidco Dr in a well known motel. Coms were good this time, she sent a pic of and I told her my concerns about being catfished so she sent a short video and she looked great in it. Rates are reasonable. I did not see her because of the distance, I only wanted a BJ. Will wait until she is closer.
Originally Posted by NashFunGuy6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 17:59 #16269Senior Member

Posts: 414Boro
According to Mobile Patrol Rutherford Co 3 women were arrested for criminal impersonation of a licensed professional, no mention of prostitution of course and I don't know which AMP. True to the orange turds policy it states they are being held for Immigration. Murfreesboro sucks big time!
-
05-10-25 14:13 #16268Senior Member

Posts: 828got my confirmation although I won't be revisiting for quite a while
She has not. So either you meant a different lady in a different side of town, or you visited on a rare day she just happened to not be available. But in either case, you should call the number you know for your next appointment.
Originally Posted by Jaypayne
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 09:58 #16267Regular Member

Posts: 7Doh!
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
Thought that's where I was posting--fixing it now.
-
05-09-25 10:37 #16266Senior Member

Posts: 828Nice review, but you probably intended that for the Knoxville forum.
Originally Posted by DPRob
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 08:16 #16265Regular Member

Posts: 7Andi at Full Man
There are two girls there and I picked Andi because I liked her look and vibe. She's a really pretty girl and has a nice spinner look--about 5'1" and less than 100 pounds. Give her $70 HF + $200 for FS. She offered me a shower but I declined. We start with a massage, which was really good--one of the better ones I've had at an AMP.
We do a blue toast and Andi quickly loses her lab coat and clothes to reveal her lovely figure and I love what I see. She's slender but has really nice curves and her tits look amazing. She comes back in for some more DFK. We make out for a good five minutes before she has me lie down on the table face down. Andi starts by running her tits all over my back and legs and gets me super hard.
Then she unleashes her diabolic tongue on my back and backside. She licks and sucks every inch of my back and legs before coming back to my ass and taint. Her tongue is very soft but also very agile and strong and she uses it in all kinds of creative ways that I haven't experienced before to deliver a super sensual A+ cat bath. Andi is also very vocal and does a lot of it while she's giving me a licking.
From the back she starts teasing the boys a little before making her way to my starfish. Andi gives me a brief but spectacular and very intimate RJ before asking me to flip. Although I'm hoping for her to get to Woody she continues the tease by licking and sucking my chest and legs for a long time before getting to Jr.
Andi looks up at me in the most mischievous way and starts a world class BLS performance working over my sack and giving my boys a thorough tongue lashing before taking them in her mouth while lightly stroking me. Finally she starts to lick all along my shaft, first along the sides and then on the top and bottom before finally taking me in her incredibly soft and moist mouth.
She blows my mind and my unit with her amazing technique that includes DT and she works herself into a really good pace that's just short of face fucking. I'm on the edge the entire time, heightened by all of the teasing, but want to get inside.
Andi puts the cap on and she lies down on the table and I enter her slowly in standing mish. She lets out a loud moan and whispers "So big". She is insanely tight and her face turns bright red as she starts to thrash on the table, so I take a few minutes doing P2 P and partial strokes before going all the way in. I go slowly as we move to side mish and then I ask for her on top.
Andi holds me close as she lowers herself slowly onto my throbbing cock and we are face to face as she rides me sweetly as she moans into my ear. She leans back as she starts to grind me and I feel her walls clench me inside.
I ask to finish in her mouth and she dismounts. Andi licks the tip of my cock as I unload, dripping my cum back onto my head like a real porn star before taking me in her mouth again and blowing me for a few minutes to make sure that I am completely drained.
She wipes me down and then we take a nice shower before she dresses me and sends me off with a peck on the cheek and a squeeze of my ass.
This girl is the real deal--run, don't walk, to see her.










Reply With Quote





