Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 6945
-
05-20-25 12:47 #6465Regular Member

Posts: 17Seeking Selfie
I closed my account about a year ago after but looking to get back into it. But is there a way around the selfie request? I can't even set-up a new profile without it. I would try SB but that feels like a scam the ways the credits and stuff are set-up. Any thoughts? Or should I just suck it up and take the pic?
-
05-12-25 17:53 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 114Definitely recommend. Seen her several times. She has had work done but still hot body. Takes her time with BBBJ. Open to different positions though seems to enjoy doggie most. No Greek at least with me. Seems to really enjoy older guys.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 23:12 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 206Seeking alternative or trick to get back on SA
I was unfortunately barred on SA, now no matter how many different email I'd I use to sign up, used VPN, my account is suspended immediately, not sure it's because of selfie verification feature which they added or what, is there a way to bypass this and open account successfully. Also what are the alternatives of SA which is as good as SA?
-
05-09-25 21:49 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 136Seeking Payment
I was typically purchasing Visa cards at Lowes but those are not working now. Anyone use something recently?
-
05-09-25 14:18 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 110Kiwi
That seemed like a fake review to get traffic to their site. No real girls on there.
Originally Posted by Tample
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 09:54 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 32Fun time
I've also seen her quite a few times, liked her more before the fake boobs and work on her face but still a good time. I always went to her apartment but haven't seen her for about 6 months so not sure how she does things now.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 12:25 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 189Second the recommendation
I have seen her and highly recommend, as well. She is fun, and very capable of being a companion. Plays golf, tennis if I recall, well traveled.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 10:39 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 960What did she charge you?
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 09:34 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 161Wow she looks like quite the catch!
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
What kind of arrangements? DM if preferred.
-
05-07-25 09:10 #6456Senior Member

Posts: 191McKenna
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-a3e8f75f74ba
Recommended. Fun woman, knows the drill. She's not on the site much, you have to act quick when you catch her online.
-
05-04-25 16:56 #6455Senior Member

Posts: 548I seem to remember a book about a guy who went whale hunting, can't remember if he got one at the end.
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 16:51 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 548Really depends on the girl. There are some who actually seem to like the idea of meeting people, and others, you get a vibe that they don't want to be there. But yes, some of my best experiences have been when you spend a few hours just getting to know each other. I know some guys can't just take an evening off to hang around, but if you can, it sometimes turns into better sex down the road.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 16:41 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for that. That's got to be some kind of record LOL. The weird thing is 1-2 of them have been on the site for a few months, so what are they waiting for?
Originally Posted by SnatchHappy
[View Original Post]
Did you ever get your Seeking account back?
-
05-03-25 23:59 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 766Sugar Dating Strategy
Do you guys enjoy SB's that you can be with mentally and emotionally vers9 us9 the wam bam thank you ma'am. I had a date tonight that ran me $250. I spent about 6 hours with her getting to know her, traveling around the city and having dinner. While sex was9 on the brain I was enjoying her company jus9 t as much as9 touching her body. Of course the night ended with FS. I am enjoying this route more. The escorts seem to be too transactional and mechanical at times. An experienced SB will have you forgetting that you are giving her an allowance at the end of the date LOL.
-
05-02-25 19:03 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 960I actually have everyone of them blocked on my account. Usually time wasters or game players. I did just talk to VelvetRylee before I blocked her. She's new and doesn't know what she wants. She says she just thought she would look into the SB thing. She's not serious from my contact with her. Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





