Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 16027
-
05-10-25 02:46 #13687Banned Member

Posts: 45Mermaid
Apple is absolutely incredible, her BBBJ with deep throat is unmatched
.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 02:12 #13686Senior Member

Posts: 88Fountain
Thanks for posting that link! A little research shows they're about 10 mins from my hotel! Their site says back door service may be available. Anyone have experience with a provider offering? Or is it pretty much standard cfs?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 20:22 #13685Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Clear
Hate when that happens. Clear.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 19:16 #13684Senior Member

Posts: 644Panchito33 your inbox is full. Please message me when you cleared out.
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 18:20 #13683Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 28Weekend trip to Vegas start off on the right note at Qday Spa
Had a long day of flying and I needed this really bad. Lina the super hot for a nice little short Asian girl. She was round in all the right areas and had even a Latina ass. Take a quick table shower where she first took off that top to let me suck on those melons and went back to the room. She dried me off gave me a nice warm oil rub before flipping me over. She made the boom boom sign and I gave her the money. Covered up Junior and started to blow me from the side of the table. This gave me access to get two fingers in her pink. She even play with her ass a little bit it was hot. She got on top and she rode me first and then ended up in reverse cowgirl. I laid back and let that but do all the work. She drained the lizard and I left a happy guy.
-
05-09-25 17:02 #13682Regular Member

Posts: 8Long legs Michelle at Perfect Day Spa
There's in my cold places off West Tropicana. Came in around noon on a Friday. I think he was I just got paid might as well get laid. Michelle's is a cutie. Nice long thin legs leading up to that ass. Way above average looking girls compared to other places I've been. So the massage was the massage. Definitely just enough of relaxation before the teas and the hard-on showed up. Flip me over no need to negotiate she like the money and I liked her mouth all over my balls before she put the cover on. Mountain me like space mountain bounce those melons up and down and then I finished up and doggy. I appreciate her taking the whole time never answering the phone or going to check on the front door. Worth a repeat.
-
05-09-25 15:14 #13681Senior Member

Posts: 135Mermaid Spa
Sorry I meant mermaid LOL, I was thinking about Apple at NN when I wrote that
.
Originally Posted by MotorBoat4
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 14:39 #13680Senior Member

Posts: 1879Cat is out of the bag
Good stuff and I concur about Lydia. I was waiting for new girl, Nina sounds fun, is she more GFE than Lydia?
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
Also wanted to point out OP was asking about this site.
https://asianmassageparlorlasvegas.com/
The one we're talking about here is https://asian.massagepg.com/ In case peeps get confused which is which.
Lydia is also mentioned here but sounds like someone had a bad booking experience! Lmao.
https://www.a*********.net/index.php...aution.265598/
-
05-09-25 13:41 #13679Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Viva Spa!
Got a promotion that I've been working hard for so I decided that I needed to celebrate at Viva Spa My masseuse, Eman promissed to celebrate with me *wink wink. It probably helped break the ice too because I was dressed up so fresh and clean ihn my suit.
Very slow but firm massage. It's really what I needed after busting my ass. I don't know anything about massages, but it seemed perfect to me.
Now Eman's celebration for me. With my dick all out, she wrapped one hand on the dick, and the other hand was rubbing my arms, chest, and hands. Felt so good. But it was even better when she added a bit spit and some DSL. Majority of the whole massage felt very proper so it was nice to see Eman go wild and let loose.
Exactly what I asked for. Viva always consistent though.
-
05-09-25 13:41 #13678Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61GG ass tapping
This place seems to be on a lot of people's rotation so I gave it a shot. In my country si si it means yes yes. Here Cici mean sucky sucky LOL. Place is clean CC's hot that's pretty much the only combination you need. Her massages actually really good you can tell she's had training. Spent plenty of time on my back and then got to that ass and started the teasing. They reached under took her time stroking Junior. I always like that. I hate it when they grab your balls Pat your ass and tell you to flip over. She really work the teasing part which is a great added bonus. From there the cover went on she dived at first into my cock and balls. Then I took her for the ride we finished up and reverse cowgirl I love that view.
-
05-09-25 13:15 #13677Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 59Wait, what? LOL.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 13:02 #13676Senior Member

Posts: 150NN spa. Tina
Went to NN spa last night. Different rotation. Jessica & Tina welcomed me this time. Both looked sexy and pretty. They had nice bodies. 34 C cups breasts. Beautiful in different ways. Tina was more my style. Taller than Jessica. I gave my donation to Tina.
Had Tina for 30 minutes. After the table shower, some rimming, several minutes of BBBJ and then CFS. I felt very relaxed.
-
05-09-25 12:31 #13675Regular Member

Posts: 2Shill??
Labelled NN but review is about Mermaid?
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 12:18 #13674Senior Member

Posts: 41Fountain
I can vouch for Fountain as well. I have only experienced Lydia, seen her 3 times. The TS is well worth the price of admission. I have not experienced the other girl but, they are as described below. This has been one of the best places that I have been to so far. Lydia is one of the best.
Originally Posted by Panchito33
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 11:59 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 135Nn spa
Another day at mermaid, met by Apple.
Put the cash on the table as I began stripping. Apple was super hot. She took me to shower where I was thoroughly cleaned by the water, soap, her body, and tongue. She got me on my knees and played with my cock and tongued my asshole as well.
Back to the room and she starts with a legit good BBBJ. As hard as I try I can't last long after the shower and so I cut the BJ short and put the cover on. I ask her to jump on and ride me and I must admit Apple's CG fuck was good enough to make me cum right away, I stood no chance to go for longer, she made me finish fuckin' quick. Got some water and candy and left.












Reply With Quote




