Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13684
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Weekend trip to Vegas start off on the right note at Qday Spa

    Had a long day of flying and I needed this really bad. Lina the super hot for a nice little short Asian girl. She was round in all the right areas and had even a Latina ass. Take a quick table shower where she first took off that top to let me suck on those melons and went back to the room. She dried me off gave me a nice warm oil rub before flipping me over. She made the boom boom sign and I gave her the money. Covered up Junior and started to blow me from the side of the table. This gave me access to get two fingers in her pink. She even play with her ass a little bit it was hot. She got on top and she rode me first and then ended up in reverse cowgirl. I laid back and let that but do all the work. She drained the lizard and I left a happy guy.

  2. #13683

    Long legs Michelle at Perfect Day Spa

    There's in my cold places off West Tropicana. Came in around noon on a Friday. I think he was I just got paid might as well get laid. Michelle's is a cutie. Nice long thin legs leading up to that ass. Way above average looking girls compared to other places I've been. So the massage was the massage. Definitely just enough of relaxation before the teas and the hard-on showed up. Flip me over no need to negotiate she like the money and I liked her mouth all over my balls before she put the cover on. Mountain me like space mountain bounce those melons up and down and then I finished up and doggy. I appreciate her taking the whole time never answering the phone or going to check on the front door. Worth a repeat.

  3. #13682

    Mermaid Spa

    Sorry I meant mermaid LOL, I was thinking about Apple at NN when I wrote that

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoat4  [View Original Post]
    Wait, what? LOL.
    .

  4. #13681

    Cat is out of the bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    This is Fountain Spa, BTW. I've been there a few times. Seen Nina and Lydia. Can only speak from personal experience, but I've always been shown a banging time. Known Lydia since our days in OC. Nina is new and her table shower skills are top notch, body is made for sin. Lydia is my favorite. She has a banging spinner body, nice ass, great set of tits, perfect for her size. She's tiny but god dam that body is curvy in the right spots. And the service is always fantastic. Head game is on point and that view from doggie will make you blast one deep in her hole.

    I try not to go during the busy times, never been rushed and never had a bad experience here. Hope this helps.
    Good stuff and I concur about Lydia. I was waiting for new girl, Nina sounds fun, is she more GFE than Lydia?

    Also wanted to point out OP was asking about this site.

    https://asianmassageparlorlasvegas.com/

    The one we're talking about here is https://asian.massagepg.com/ In case peeps get confused which is which.

    Lydia is also mentioned here but sounds like someone had a bad booking experience! Lmao.

    https://www.a*********.net/index.php...aution.265598/

  5. #13680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 59

    Viva Spa!

    Got a promotion that I've been working hard for so I decided that I needed to celebrate at Viva Spa My masseuse, Eman promissed to celebrate with me *wink wink. It probably helped break the ice too because I was dressed up so fresh and clean ihn my suit.

    Very slow but firm massage. It's really what I needed after busting my ass. I don't know anything about massages, but it seemed perfect to me.

    Now Eman's celebration for me. With my dick all out, she wrapped one hand on the dick, and the other hand was rubbing my arms, chest, and hands. Felt so good. But it was even better when she added a bit spit and some DSL. Majority of the whole massage felt very proper so it was nice to see Eman go wild and let loose.

    Exactly what I asked for. Viva always consistent though.

  6. #13679
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    GG ass tapping

    This place seems to be on a lot of people's rotation so I gave it a shot. In my country si si it means yes yes. Here Cici mean sucky sucky LOL. Place is clean CC's hot that's pretty much the only combination you need. Her massages actually really good you can tell she's had training. Spent plenty of time on my back and then got to that ass and started the teasing. They reached under took her time stroking Junior. I always like that. I hate it when they grab your balls Pat your ass and tell you to flip over. She really work the teasing part which is a great added bonus. From there the cover went on she dived at first into my cock and balls. Then I took her for the ride we finished up and reverse cowgirl I love that view.

  7. #13678
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Another day at mermaid, met by Apple.
    Wait, what? LOL.

  8. #13677

    NN spa. Tina

    Went to NN spa last night. Different rotation. Jessica & Tina welcomed me this time. Both looked sexy and pretty. They had nice bodies. 34 C cups breasts. Beautiful in different ways. Tina was more my style. Taller than Jessica. I gave my donation to Tina.

    Had Tina for 30 minutes. After the table shower, some rimming, several minutes of BBBJ and then CFS. I felt very relaxed.

  9. #13676

    Shill??

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Another day at mermaid, met by Apple.

    Put the cash on the table as I began stripping. Apple was super hot. She took me to shower where I was thoroughly cleaned by the water, soap, her body, and tongue. She got me on my knees and played with my cock and tongued my asshole as well.

    Back to the room and she starts with a legit good BBBJ. As hard as I try I can't last long after the shower and so I cut the BJ short and put the cover on. I ask her to jump on and ride me and I must admit Apple's CG fuck was good enough to make me cum right away, I stood no chance to go for longer, she made me finish fuckin' quick. Got some water and candy and left.
    Labelled NN but review is about Mermaid?

  10. #13675

    Fountain

    I can vouch for Fountain as well. I have only experienced Lydia, seen her 3 times. The TS is well worth the price of admission. I have not experienced the other girl but, they are as described below. This has been one of the best places that I have been to so far. Lydia is one of the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    This is Fountain Spa, BTW. I've been there a few times. Seen Nina and Lydia. Can only speak from personal experience, but I've always been shown a banging time. Known Lydia since our days in OC. Nina is new and her table shower skills are top notch, body is made for sin. Lydia is my favorite. She has a banging spinner body, nice ass, great set of tits, perfect for her size. She's tiny but god dam that body is curvy in the right spots. And the service is always fantastic. Head game is on point and that view from doggie will make you blast one deep in her hole.

    I try not to go during the busy times, never been rushed and never had a bad experience here. Hope this helps.

  11. #13674

    Nn spa

    Another day at mermaid, met by Apple.

    Put the cash on the table as I began stripping. Apple was super hot. She took me to shower where I was thoroughly cleaned by the water, soap, her body, and tongue. She got me on my knees and played with my cock and tongued my asshole as well.

    Back to the room and she starts with a legit good BBBJ. As hard as I try I can't last long after the shower and so I cut the BJ short and put the cover on. I ask her to jump on and ride me and I must admit Apple's CG fuck was good enough to make me cum right away, I stood no chance to go for longer, she made me finish fuckin' quick. Got some water and candy and left.

  12. #13673
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Nina / Lydia

    This is Fountain Spa, BTW. I've been there a few times. Seen Nina and Lydia. Can only speak from personal experience, but I've always been shown a banging time. Known Lydia since our days in OC. Nina is new and her table shower skills are top notch, body is made for sin. Lydia is my favorite. She has a banging spinner body, nice ass, great set of tits, perfect for her size. She's tiny but god dam that body is curvy in the right spots. And the service is always fantastic. Head game is on point and that view from doggie will make you blast one deep in her hole.

    I try not to go during the busy times, never been rushed and never had a bad experience here. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredBoy999  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pricing and fake pictures. The lady that shows up will ask for too much money and you'll get poor service.

  13. #13672

    Energy Spa

    I stopped by Energy Spa on Spring Mt. It's been a while since I've been there but apparently it has a new owner.

    The choice was between two Asian ladies or a young Columbian (I think her name was Dianna).

    The massage was not great but her body was great. Huge butt, amazing naturals and very nerdy cute. She had the most amazing, seductive eyes that made up for her lack of English.

    I'm not sure what's up with the recent mix of Asian and Latina in some of these places but I like it. I will definitely repeat.

  14. #13671

    Guess you can't lose at Win Spa. Green will get you pink LOL

    First time here. A follow monger gave me Intel. Said they were model type of ass. Ok. I say it's higher class than most. Nancy was all natural down to the D cup melons. I think the thing I appreciated the most was no answer in the phones or leaving the room every 5 minutes. She gave me a full 50 minutes at least uninterrupted. Good luck getting that at most places. I've literally walked out of joints because she's answers her phone and talks for 5 minutes. Good rub action good menu. Covered but I prefer that so that's all good. She can take a pound into. I can be a bit rough in doggy she didn't mind the hair pulling or anything like that. So I dropped two bills as a tip and drop the big load in the bag. So no hassle here definitely gets a green light.

  15. #13670
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Star (love these names) at Ruby Spa

    Star is that full service queen that you always hope for. By that I mean yeah you know they're hot girls with big tits and big ass but what I like about star is no need for nonsense talk. It's always awkward trying to come up with conversation when you know you're there just to pound her. She got right to the point without being stuck up or off-putting. She knew what I wanted and she gave it to me.

    Back in that room she did a pretty good massage. I actually pulled my hamstring and she actually worked on it a little bit. It was my third leg that needed mostly attention she was happy to stroke Junior till I was ready to flip. BBBJ was top five. Eases your tongue all around the cock then sucks on your balls and takes you deep. I was so worked up I got off the table slap the hat on and I found her from behind. Before I burst till I told her I wanted to put it on her chin. She didn't even hesitate took the gym me off and checked me off right on her chin and she was all pro about it they didn't complain or give me a dirty look. Like I said I like it simple no hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape