Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 29306
-
05-09-25 12:56 #25721Senior Member

Posts: 41I don't know if the comment about the two grannies sold me in any way shape or form.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 07:28 #25720Senior Member

Posts: 507And I see there have already been two Google reviews posted, both reviews were by people with a Chinese name, and both gave it a 5 rating- you could probably guess which two people- LOL!
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...y/001447660425
-
05-08-25 22:13 #25719Senior Member

Posts: 507Star Spa- in Clayton
Yes you read that correctly, in Clayton! On Kentucky Street or SR39, directly across from the fire station. Can park two cars on the side of their small building, and you may see the lady parks her car on the grass near the back.
I have seen no advertisements yet on the typical websites, but you can google to find it, text them and they will reply. Two grannies were working there today. (I was sent there for some facility upgrades, was invited to a four-hand, did not participate.) The 'larger' lady smokes, she can speak plus understand a lot of English words, even the other lady can speak more English than most. I think there are two massage rooms- with the 'front' room being a massage room, so enter via the back door.
-
05-08-25 21:47 #25718Senior Member

Posts: 41Sunflower
Is Sunflower on Allisonville legit? Drive past it the other day and that name showed up on google.
-
05-08-25 19:22 #25717Senior Member

Posts: 494Queen, the spa not the band
Wanted a good therapeutic rub and decided to try and see Bing again at Queen on the SS. I've only met her once and it's been a few weeks. Walk in and greeted by a tall pretty older woman that looked familiar. I said "hi Bing" and she showed me to the room without really saying anything. Really good deep tissue massage. The technique was eerily familiar but again I couldn't remember if it was Bing or not. Then I'm thinking, she really looks like the lady from Lilac which is also on the SS. Good finish and cleanup and I asked her her name. Mia. We chatted briefly and she is indeed the one from Lilac working there part-time.
Aj8.
-
05-08-25 19:18 #25716Senior Member

Posts: 494That's a good way to put it too! LOL.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 17:33 #25715Senior Member

Posts: 751Lol
This made me laugh probably more than it should have, but I have always said, C or smaller, I can tell, E or bigger, I can tell, when it comes to a D cup for some reason they all look the same to me LOL. Now I may have to check this out for myself since I definitely love me a good Russian between some melons.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 17:22 #25714Senior Member

Posts: 494D's easily. Could be DD but I have never figured out how they figure that shit out. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigGuy43
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 16:44 #25713Senior Member

Posts: 135June Report
OK, so Ava is gone from June. Ju Ju was my MT today. A little shorter, top showed the assets clearly, but naked, I'd call her a Broad Ripple 4/10 (that's being nice). Rub was decent, minimal oil, good pressure. I had offered to massage her, so unfortunately, I got to see her lumpy assets and pancake C boobies naked and too close. Not the most attractive. Anyway, she said "money? So I went to the pocket, dug out $1, gave her the change from the house fee and was ready to get started. She frowned at the money and wanted more, but assumed the position anyway. Not the greatest taco to plug. Wasn't about to taste it. She was alright, got into the FS deed some and we had several positions. Handy to finish with eyes closed imagining other, better options. I think I shot her in the face, from her reaction. Anyway, not the greatest experience, but it started my day with a bang. Happy Hunting to all.
-
05-07-25 14:01 #25712Senior Member

Posts: 507Green Envy Spa
The former Hanna Spa has renamed to Green Envy Foot & Body Spa, is at 935 (and next to Planned Parenthood):
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/23772.html
And Spirit Spa is directly across street at 934:
https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/22113.html
-
05-07-25 13:00 #25711Senior Member

Posts: 145Shelbyville
I tried this one out Probably 40's 5 ft6 140 lbs natural d-cup Got 90 minutes massage was good and didn't short the time Open menu everything bb.
Originally Posted by MrMidgetLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 10:06 #25710Senior Member

Posts: 27Ivy
How big we talking? Been looking for a good Russian, might make the drive.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 05:41 #25709Senior Member

Posts: 1174Phoenix / Tucson are off National. Not Hanna. Don't remember the latest name for the one you went to but it was originally called Hanna Spa, right across the street from Spirit Spa.
Originally Posted by KratosGoW6
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:27 #25708Senior Member

Posts: 51Bb spa
Yesterday was my day off, decided going to the Spa to have some good time. A girl nameed YoYo greeted me at front door. She has a slender body, sweet and pretty, around 92 pounds, natural B's, the skin was fair, a charming lady at all.
She took me to the room and I got undressed, got on the bed and she started to go over the massage, She then went on to tease here and there, playing with my balls a bit, to caress several erogenous areas. Later on the flip, I told her what I wanted and settled on the tip. She climbed on top, sticked her pussy in my face for taste then turned around sucking my cock and balls. I played with her cute tits while she slipped on a*cover. She was so smooth and creamy like a youngster and we were at it. Started in doggy I pumped her for a few minutes then flipped her over in*Mish. Since she's smaller, I was easily to carry her around, so we did several standing positions, she was really moaning on standing*K9, and we ended it in standing*Mish*while she wrapped her legs around my waist, I hold her waist and pounding until exploded inside her tight pussy.
YoYo helped to clean me up and got dressed, walked me out with a big goodbye kiss. YoYo is gorgeous and fun with fantastic services. I will be back for sure.
-
05-06-25 23:16 #25707Senior Member

Posts: 48Stopped by Lili spa on Michigan.
Was in Indianapolis on business to and decided to take a little time for myself. From Fort Wayne but all are good spas have been closed down. Seeing you guys have a lot of options, I decided to try Lili on Michigan. Met at door by a small beautiful girl named Jojo, I would guess early 20's. Opted for 1/2 hour for 50. Massage was surprisingly very good, asked for hard and she worked out some kinks in my back. On the flip, all in for $5, so $$ total. Very sweet girl who enjoys her job. On the way out I met Kiki, another super hottie. You guys got it good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/494660640640










Reply With Quote




