Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 468 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 7015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6580
    Any extras available at Scores or nah? Going to rays game next week and looks right by the Stein.

  2. #6579

    Re: Latinas dancing in Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcjzc  [View Original Post]
    Wife and I are looking to have some fun when we visit. Place, dancers, best extras, you know the drill.

    We had a crazy time at Oz a year or so ago with Butterfly. Man was she talented. Got us both off at the same time. Would love to know if she's still around. I saw some reviews of China, who sounds intriguing.

    Wife loves her some Latinas / Cubans.

    Anyway. Any places / names would be greatly appreciated!
    I know that the Pink Pussycat on Nebraska Avenue has had plenty of ladies Latinas every time I went there in the last many years.

    I am sure that there are other clubs in different parts of town who may also fit the bill for you two. Good luck. Enjoy Tampa.

    RTFF for details search the club name or PPC to get more details like names of popular ladies at that club. Read this thread in this forum for much info.

    Dick.

  3. #6578

    Going to be in town Sunday-Tuesday looking for tips

    Wife and I are looking to have some fun when we visit. Place, dancers, best extras, you know the drill.

    We had a crazy time at Oz a year or so ago with Butterfly. Man was she talented. Got us both off at the same time. Would love to know if she's still around. I saw some reviews of China, who sounds intriguing.

    Wife loves her some Latinas / Cubans.

    Anyway. Any places / names would be greatly appreciated!

  4. #6577

    Ybor Strip & Pink Pussycat

    Recent visit to the area, stopped into both Ybor Strip and Pink Pussycat.

    Been the Ybor before, pretty similar experience. Laid back, not pushy, dancers were attractive. Very few patrons so I enjoyed some dances as the only customer in the back. Also enjoyed some friendly conversations as well.

    First visit to Pink Pussycat. Other reports here are spot one. Dancers are mostly mid but the most forward I've ever experienced. Extremely busy, which is not my preference so I didn't get any dances or stay long.

    Would visit both places again.

  5. #6576

    Mons

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikip777  [View Original Post]
    The interior is completely changed and looks really nice. Definite upgrade.

    Got rid of jukebox and brought in a DJ booth with new lighting system.

    New seating and new carpet installed.

    Soon to be opening a bar and taco restaurant next door where pizza place used to be.
    Time will tell for me. My guard and skepticism is way up after last couple terrible experiences / visits.

  6. #6575
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz4202  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what they are going to change? The place was awesome for basic stuff pre-covid, but then experience seriously tanked after.
    The interior is completely changed and looks really nice. Definite upgrade.

    Got rid of jukebox and brought in a DJ booth with new lighting system.

    New seating and new carpet installed.

    Soon to be opening a bar and taco restaurant next door where pizza place used to be.

  7. #6574

    Mons

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikip777  [View Original Post]
    The 2001 Odyssey Group has taken control of Mons Venus
    Any idea what they are going to change? The place was awesome for basic stuff pre-covid, but then experience seriously tanked after.

  8. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed that owners of 2001 are now running the Mons Venus as well. Uncle Joe still owns the property. This arrangement was finalized in January. That coincides with the announcements of Facebook. More details were published in the Tampa Bay Times yesterday.
    The 2001 Odyssey Group has taken control of Mons Venus at 2040 and. Dale Mabry Highway- a renowned strip club founded by Joe Redner in 1992.

    In a management deal finished in January but made public this week, 2001 Odyssey Don Kleinhans purchased the business, not the real estate, its owner, Don Kleinhans, president of 2001 Inc. , told the Tampa Bay Times.

    Reports show that 2001 Odyssey will pay Redner rent and a consulting fee. A spokesperson for the organization told the Tampa Bay Business Journal that a significant remodel investment has already been completed over the last four months. No financial details were disclosed.

    The 2001 Odyssey is notable for its distinctive spaceship structure atop the building and has been a fixture in Tampa for over four decades. The spaceship on the roof is a Futuro house, one of a few remaining examples of the prefabricated homes that hit the American market in the 1960's.

    Tampa's adult entertainment industry operates as a business-to-business ecosystem. Strip clubs in the region interact with a broad network of suppliers, service providers and contractors, including security firms, food and beverage distributors, cleaning services, advertising agencies and event promoters.

    Redner, born in 1940, is 85 years old. He is well-known for his resilience, having previously survived cancer multiple times, including a public battle with lung cancer for which he advocated medical marijuana as treatment. He remains outspoken on industry, civil rights issues and free speech.

    Don and his brother, Jim Kleinhans, have invested in maintaining and modernizing 2001 Odyssey, renovating it ahead of significant events like the 2012 Republican National Convention. The brothers then invested approximately $100,000 in upgrades, including a private VIP entrance for high* profile guests.

  9. #6572

    Mons Venus

    Confirmed that owners of 2001 are now running the Mons Venus as well. Uncle Joe still owns the property. This arrangement was finalized in January. That coincides with the announcements of Facebook. More details were published in the Tampa Bay Times yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chungzzz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I saw something on social media that says Mons is under new management. Can anyone speak to any changes or any recent reports? What's the day shift like there?

  10. #6571

    Thanks.

    Visiting Tampa and have been to the pink pussycat twice. Great spot. Only know about it because of this thread so thanks! Everything said in here has been spot on. No review because I don't know names.

  11. #6570

    Karina

    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to know pink pony is back open. Google still shows them as temporarily closed I haven't made an attempt to go.
    For full transparency, the Karina I know is from Pink Pussycat. And that as is real. Been inside of it many times.

  12. #6569
    Quote Originally Posted by PoloLew  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to know pink pony is back open. Google still shows them as temporarily closed I haven't made an attempt to go.
    This is at Pussycat, not pink pony. Sorry for the confusion!

  13. #6568

    Weekdays near the Airport

    Heading over for a baseball series this week and thinking of checking out one of the clubs near the airport and stadium. Obviously know 2001 and MV, but wondering if there were any others within reasonable walking distance where good extras can be had? I could probably Uber if needed, but don't want to go too far from that general area (so YS is sadly out).

  14. #6567

    PP back open?

    I'm glad to know pink pony is back open. Google still shows them as temporarily closed I haven't made an attempt to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Happypappy9698  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing dream with Karina at PP. It was my first time there, and a weeknight, but I was surprised by how many sexy Latinas were there. The bar was full so I ordered a beer and grabbed a seat in the back to scope the talent. Before I could take a sip of my ultra, Karina introduced herself. She had large manmades and a phat ass that she said was real. English was limited but she was already grabbing jr so I agreed to 120 roses. I dreamed of a relaxing bbj and woke up before even drinking my beer.

    I didn't catch her name but a little spinner with light hair came into the private room at the start of my dream but I told her I did not have more roses.

  15. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by bearman123  [View Original Post]
    It has been a long time since I've been to Tampa. Mons Venus was the place to go last time. How is it now?
    If your looking for extras I would say no. If your looking for hotties then yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape