Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #924

    Laney

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    All the "intel" you probably need is written on her profile:

    Inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of session.

    Fully clothed platonic cuddling.

    No kissing.

    No grinding.

    No under-clothes touching or touching or groping of inappropriate areas (ex: chest, lower body regions).

    Sounds like a waste of time and money. She is pretty though.
    I cuddle with Laney and she's strickly platonic nothing else. Caressing is all your going to get. She's young and beautiful with a tight body but its not going anywhere. Save your money.

  2. #923

    Any Experience with xoxoAmi and

    Does anyone have any success with Ami from Philly or Urs_trulykay from charlotte?

    Ami: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/xoxoAmi or.

    Urs_trulykay: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/urs_trulykay.

  3. #922

    Prettybleu

    Quote Originally Posted by Grievous2  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Chatting for a couple weeks and got her personal number. PM is fine.
    I got her number as well. We were texting and then she randomly stopped responding. I was looking forward to her too. Let me know if you find out anymore or have a session. I may try to connect with her again.

  4. #921

    PrettyBleu22

    Any intel on this one? Chatting for a couple weeks and got her personal number. PM is fine.

  5. #920

    New female

    I am getting to everyone's emails as fast as I can, I didn't expect that type of response and I have to weed out all the regular members that I won't share with at this point. Sorry guys.

  6. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on jmblue? We have been chatting back and forth, I'm about to pull the trigger, but hope to have some input. Thank you in advance!
    Sent you a PM.

  7. #918

    New CC

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I won't give the name out here, but holy moly. It took me months to get this female I thought was a fake for awhile. She kept sending me photos to show proof. But would not get on the phone, finally I got her to come see me. 1 hour turned into 2 easily and I tore this little black female up. Hit me up if you are a Sr member, if not a Sr member sorry I give them the first dibs on trying new women.
    I'm heading into Charlotte for a visit, if you don't mind forwarding me the new pros information.

    Thanks.

  8. #917

    [URL]https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/jmblue[/URL]

    Any intel on jmblue? We have been chatting back and forth, I'm about to pull the trigger, but hope to have some input. Thank you in advance!

  9. #916

    Laney

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    All the "intel" you probably need is written on her profile:

    Inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of session.

    Fully clothed platonic cuddling.

    No kissing.

    No grinding.

    No under-clothes touching or touching or groping of inappropriate areas (ex: chest, lower body regions).

    Sounds like a waste of time and money. She is pretty though.
    Many of the CC girls will post strictly platonic just to be safe with CC mods but it's a different story once you are alone with them.

  10. #915
    I wonder if she hosts? I have seen some of these gals that guys report positive on that don't host.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyEye  [View Original Post]
    I'd love her contact info and CC name. P.S. Clear your inbox!

    Thanks!

    Joe.

  11. #914

    CC black chick

    I'd love her contact info and CC name. P.S. Clear your inbox!

    Thanks!

    Joe.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I won't give the name out here, but holy moly. It took me months to get this female I thought was a fake for awhile. She kept sending me photos to show proof. But would not get on the phone, finally I got her to come see me. 1 hour turned into 2 easily and I tore this little black female up. Hit me up if you are a Sr member, if not a Sr member sorry I give them the first dibs on trying new women.

  12. #913

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I won't give the name out here, but holy moly. It took me months to get this female I thought was a fake for awhile. She kept sending me photos to show proof. But would not get on the phone, finally I got her to come see me. 1 hour turned into 2 easily and I tore this little black female up. Hit me up if you are a Sr member, if not a Sr member sorry I give them the first dibs on trying new women.
    Yeah I would like the info too. Clear your Inbox!

  13. #912

    New CC Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I won't give the name out here, but holy moly. It took me months to get this female I thought was a fake for awhile. She kept sending me photos to show proof. But would not get on the phone, finally I got her to come see me. 1 hour turned into 2 easily and I tore this little black female up. Hit me up if you are a Sr member, if not a Sr member sorry I give them the first dibs on trying new women.
    What's going on man. Was looking for info on your new CC girl that you had fun with.

    -SC.

  14. #911

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    I won't give the name out here, but holy moly. It took me months to get this female I thought was a fake for awhile. She kept sending me photos to show proof. But would not get on the phone, finally I got her to come see me. 1 hour turned into 2 easily and I tore this little black female up. Hit me up if you are a Sr member, if not a Sr member sorry I give them the first dibs on trying new women.
    Avid check your inbox please.

    - NC.

  15. #910

    Laney

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    All the "intel" you probably need is written on her profile:

    Inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of session.

    Fully clothed platonic cuddling.

    No kissing.

    No grinding.

    No under-clothes touching or touching or groping of inappropriate areas (ex: chest, lower body regions).

    Sounds like a waste of time and money. She is pretty though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape