Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 582 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8000

    FS question

    Hey so I notice in her ad she mainly talks about BJ but at the end she says she also does FS. If I remember correctly when I did speak to her she had a hefty upcharge from BJ to FS. I thought that was super weird. At this point it sounds like she's not worth the text msg but anything more than a qv at 100 seems too high.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Branford and a shell of her former self. It's actually saddening because she used to be such a pretty girl who. Yes, had a demon but was there. Despite others reviews I always had a good time. I saw her recently and she remembered me and was seemingly excited to see me was just gone. I will usually try to conversate to whatever is left within but this time it seemed she's given up. She was still good with me and very enthusiastic and accomodationing it just seems like the habits are taking to much control.

  2. #7999
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/739875874137

    Ok, I decided to give this one another shot cause convenience of being 5 minutes away. Fuck that. Walked in and actually looked ok until she moved and had the dope hunch. No teeth. Goes into bathroom and I'm like ok she's going to do some drugs w. E long as she gives good head.

    Ya until she came out with blood all over her fucking arm.

    Absolute mess. Stay far away. Obv IV user. I left before doing anything, and she said she knew I wasnt coming back. Ya no shit.
    Saw her in Branford and a shell of her former self. It's actually saddening because she used to be such a pretty girl who. Yes, had a demon but was there. Despite others reviews I always had a good time. I saw her recently and she remembered me and was seemingly excited to see me was just gone. I will usually try to conversate to whatever is left within but this time it seemed she's given up. She was still good with me and very enthusiastic and accomodationing it just seems like the habits are taking to much control.

  3. #7998
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    AMP spa being raided is different from agency roulette Asians. I don't think agency gals have been rounded yet anywhere.
    Thank you Mirth for understanding my post. I was referring to Agency girls in the hotels (Asian Roulette). NOT AMP's.

  4. #7997

    Daleth aka lexxxi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/739875874137

    Ok, I decided to give this one another shot cause convenience of being 5 minutes away. Fuck that. Walked in and actually looked ok until she moved and had the dope hunch. No teeth. Goes into bathroom and I'm like ok she's going to do some drugs w. E long as she gives good head.

    Ya until she came out with blood all over her fucking arm.

    Absolute mess. Stay far away. Obv IV user. I left before doing anything, and she said she knew I wasnt coming back. Ya no shit.
    Plenty of reviews the ex-Top 3 BJ girl isn't what she used to be. I was a regular before her robbing days. She's just not the same. She's been on the down side of life's challenges.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/739875874137

    203-XXX-5844.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9573.jpg‎   IMG_9574.jpg‎   IMG_9575.jpg‎  

  5. #7996

    STAY AWAY. Lexxie Branford

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/739875874137

    Ok, I decided to give this one another shot cause convenience of being 5 minutes away. Fuck that. Walked in and actually looked ok until she moved and had the dope hunch. No teeth. Goes into bathroom and I'm like ok she's going to do some drugs w. E long as she gives good head.

    Ya until she came out with blood all over her fucking arm.

    Absolute mess. Stay far away. Obv IV user. I left before doing anything, and she said she knew I wasnt coming back. Ya no shit.

  6. #7995

    I got you

    Mz. V. We've all seen the ads. She posts constantly. Not my typical type but her deals can sometimes be great value.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    Post pics so we know who it is. Link already expired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250509-172023~3.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250509-172002~3.jpg‎  

  7. #7994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Asians mugshot

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Mug Shot? I've never heard of the Asians getting raided yet. Has this happened before?
    AMP spa being raided is different from agency roulette Asians. I don't think agency gals have been rounded yet anywhere.

  8. #7993
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Fellas. I know we've all seen this ad a million times. I find it somewhat hard to believe nobody has gone for one of these daily specials she offers. Today it's a. 5 QV CBJ. That is incredible value. I always try to be as diligent as possible before I see one of these girls. If anyone can speak on her that'd be fantastic. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/131809595616
    Post pics so we know who it is. Link already expired.

  9. #7992
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Mug Shot? I've never heard of the Asians getting raided yet. Has this happened before?
    You must be new grasshopper. Happens several times a year.

  10. #7991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Mug Shot? I've never heard of the Asians getting raided yet. Has this happened before?
    Scroll the News and Media Reports sections. It's happened plenty in CT.

  11. #7990
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Mug Shot? I've never heard of the Asians getting raided yet. Has this happened before?
    Certain towns have cracked down in the past on the 'spas'. Every mug shot shows an aging MMS.

  12. #7989
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Or 60+ in the mug shot.
    Mug Shot? I've never heard of the Asians getting raided yet. Has this happened before?

  13. #7988
    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    I've played Asian Roulette at least 10 times and they are safe. Never a problem, but you never get the girl in the picture ad just so you know. They are usually a MILF type in their 40's.
    Or 60+ in the mug shot.

  14. #7987

    Jazmine Info

    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Barnes, Go Enjoy yourself.

    She has with me but I've known her since Scruples. Ate some pussy in the VIP. She is a sweet disaster.

    As always YMMV. Other DFKs are Alexis, Mia, Kelly and new for me out of Meriden Krissy. See the reviews.

    Good hunting!
    Thanks for the info, Otis. I'll try to check her out.

    Barnes.

  15. #7986
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas if you could just give me the heads up. Are Asian post like these usually safe to go to? I usually tend to avoid ads that don't look real or incall to Rowe ave due to High LEO, Stings and Pimp. Any info would be highly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milfo...y/263934492609
    I've played Asian Roulette at least 10 times and they are safe. Never a problem, but you never get the girl in the picture ad just so you know. They are usually a MILF type in their 40's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape