Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 17000
-
05-06-25 21:47 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 192Emily & Apple
I just got done with a four hand massage with Emily and her friend Apple. Apple is probably in her late 20's petite with a cute young Asian teen look to her. Her hair has bangs and she has a cute soft voice. Good body with tits similar to Emily's nipples not quite as big but still nice and responsive. Down under shaved. Hit it three different positions and she is fairly tight so it was easier to let me do the work rather than her. Was into it and made some noises and pressed her body to mine. Finished on her tata's. If you see a pic of her it's definitely filtered with an app. However she is cute, tight and fun so I would recommend so far overall very good experience. Would probably repeat just because she is 100 cheaper than any of my baby girls. Same pricing and services as Emily. Contact Emily for her number or wait for her ad to come out soon on CL. Have fun and be safe gentlemen.
-
05-06-25 21:46 #14899Regular Member

Posts: 8CW Dublin
Was randomly listening to Dublin's police scanner tonight and they had a call in from an anonymous caller that wanted to talk to an officer about "something they were forced to do at Calming Waters. " The dispatch later said that the caller hung up and called from a private number LOL.
-
05-06-25 18:51 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 65They just told me they are open, moved locations. On campus now, 8th ave. Handler is being really rough, not the typical with me. So obviously someone new behind the phone. Wouldn't give me info until I proved I knew old location details. Pict of new girl is really nice, 25 years old they say. Not sure how I feel about it overall. I'm texting the 7388 number.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 14:03 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 1419Riverside
I texted and got response "Closed will reopen next month"! So I take it there was something that happened.
Originally Posted by JimmyVPesto
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 12:26 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 297Rejuv
Just a FYI, I went to rejuv to see this girl spoken about. They told me she went back to NY. Not sure if true but that's what was said. Massage was okay and a quick finish.
-
05-06-25 10:33 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 127Thallita
Anyone seen Thalita lately? Ad has been gone from Adultlook. Thank you.
-
05-05-25 14:00 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 518Pricing info
Since so many shops have been changing their pricing I was thinking about adding pricing info to my maps. I do not get to all of these places often enough to keep them current and usually only go for 60 minutes. If you have current, within the last few weeks, pricing info and are willing to share I can add the info in. My maps have had over 50 k views since I shared on here, it is not unique views but you all sure are looking a lot. Share here or in PM if you prefer.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...sQ&usp=sharing
-
05-05-25 13:37 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 297Bj
So I'm looking for a new girl for a massage+BJ. The old girl I was seeing will no longer be around. Any recommendations anyone is willing to share? Feel free to PM. Thank you!
-
05-05-25 09:53 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 192Friend
Emily has a New York friend coming to visit her for three weeks. Suppose to be 20's with big tits. I seen pics looks good but they are obviously filtered. Will let everyone know after I see her if she is worth it or not. She will be charging usual rates that Emily charges. Should be starting Wednesday. Not sure if they will get going threesomes or not. For the price I'll pass but I am excited about this new girl if Looks are accurate she may be one of the better here in a long time.
-
05-05-25 09:48 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 192Same
I would like to know if my info was good also. I have never had this much problems getting or hearing info on any place. It's very strange.
Originally Posted by JimmyVPesto
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 08:48 #14890Regular Member

Posts: 12Angel Massage
Well I am glad to see that Anna is getting the business that my initial visit warrants. IMHO, this shows the reach and value of this forum and how important that we leave reviews.
Originally Posted by LiveMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 07:25 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 27323 Jacksons for the newest one, taking a break way too busy there and subpar.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 18:16 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 27Riverside A
Did anyone visit riverside last week? I'm trying to see if the reports of a raid on / before April 25th are true.
-
05-04-25 15:53 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 892Angel Massage
Went early this morning and no one there. Walked in the door and cute girl was sitting there. I said are you Anna and she said yes. I thought my lucky day. However, a different girl came in. Very short, cute and I thought well what the heck. Big mistake. Massage was meh. No teasing at all. By the time the flip came I thought maybe nothing. She rubbed on my chest for a while then leaned down and whispered something I couldn't understand. I asked and she said something again, but I wasn't sure, so I just said yes. She said oil. I said yes. Jackhammered me to a difficult finish. Had to grab her arm to make her stop.
-
05-03-25 00:35 #14886Senior Member

Posts: 460They've always had a massage table in the one room, but now they have them in all rooms, I believe. Mamasan doesn't work much these days, and talent has been not so bad. Also, BBBJ is going to cost you two Jacksons.
Originally Posted by LiveMonger
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




