Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 27831
-
05-07-25 14:56 #25746Senior Member

Posts: 1109My jam
I enjoy breeding all women. My jam is getting women to allow me to breed them that traditionally don't allow it.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 13:17 #25745Senior Member

Posts: 286Nothing Better
There is nothing better than shooting ropes in the pussy of a woman.
I do it regularly with Madam Kitty.
I enjoyed her friends until they flamed out.
I don't like. The cheap motel drug addict types.
I do enjoy young AA women.
It is so dangerous that the rush is amazing.
Barebacking strippers has been fun as well.
Especially when I don't expect it. There was a stripper named Unique. She just rode me in rcg and then bent over the couch and let me finish. Ugh. It was hot.
Another stripper named Rio would do the same thing. I wish I could find replacements for them.
There was a mexican girl at pandoras. Right after covid. I went in one night. She was drunk. Amazing mexican ass. Big cans. About 25.
We got back to the room. Make out, BBBJ. I licked her pussy. She moaned put it in me. I bent her over and was hitting it raw. Blasting inside her. Ugh. I haven't seen her since.
I love most is the smiles on their faces. A sense of accomplishment to a job well done. Maybe relief it is over. Maybe laughing at themselves for letting some random trick fill them up with his baby batter. Idk.
This stuff is great. Hats off to this site for allowing men to share stories so that we can find the women that serve our needs.
Keep on breeding these women.
-
05-06-25 23:11 #25744Senior Member

Posts: 511Lacey Luxxe
Thanks for the straight info guys, I mean I have a bit of ED and pretty sure the smell of dog poo or her poo would cause a very limp noodle effect.
That's why this place is awesome, on the other site she has quite a few good reviews. Yea, hard pass.
-
05-06-25 20:24 #25743Senior Member

Posts: 342Lacey luxxe
The guy before you must have fucked the shit out of her! Literally.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 20:00 #25742Senior Member

Posts: 1109Good intel. When in the mood for a MILF, I will check them out.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 19:47 #25741Regular Member

Posts: 23A couple of reviews
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/449226147635
BBFSCIP $$.
She comes off rude by text, but just ignore it and proceed. She's kinda weird but clean. She's gaining weight every week.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/356959790682
Worst date ever. Does not look at all like pics. Much more rough and many more pounds extra. Covered everything. Kept asking if I was done and kept saying I had even tho I hadn't. I ended up leaving without finishing. Next to being robbed, this is the worst ever.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/988527250133
BBFSCIP $$ cardate only. About 30 pounds extra. She is very friendly. Pretty clean.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/801654579311
I have not seen this one, but would like to, any review or PM would be great.
-
05-06-25 18:51 #25740Senior Member

Posts: 1342 milfs
Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.
Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.
Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.
Still. You can dump your seed in her.
-
05-06-25 18:41 #25739Senior Member

Posts: 161Holy literal shit, she wasn't that bad when I saw her. Sounds like she's gone farther downhill. If she cleaned up a bit and dressed like her TNA pics she'd be a repeat.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 17:41 #25738Senior Member

Posts: 342Lacey Luxxe
Ewww, Nasty! Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 17:27 #25737Senior Member

Posts: 121Post a report here.
Originally Posted by JomBoy123
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35353-Her-Pussy-Stinks!
-
05-06-25 17:10 #25736Senior Member

Posts: 34Retirement
Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
Cons:
-When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.
-She herself has some BO.
-During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.
-Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
-
05-06-25 10:55 #25735Senior Member

Posts: 2939Calling her the and word.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 22:06 #25734Senior Member

Posts: 2184Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 15:29 #25733Senior Member

Posts: 659Minni
I did a race play bbfscip DATY date with her. $300 all in!
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk!
-
05-04-25 21:34 #25732Senior Member

Posts: 698RE: Minni
I've met her recently as well, she can also be found on Aurora usually weekend nights. Not exactly my thing but she quoted lower than most so I took it. Also, I'd met her previously a few years ago when she was thinner. Incall is close to Aurora, I found her to be friendly, BBFS included, no rushing for me. Contacts me all the time which I don't mind but I probably won't see her again.
Originally Posted by Piketty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





