Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 17692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15742
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186812131

    Any one every see this one was thinking of trying her out.

  2. #15741

    339

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have dealings with a 339 area code? It's not someone from STG or EB, it was from Doublelist. Just seems too good to be true, pics look real and she's decent but donation is set hella low and includes greek. Kinda sus about LEO address is in CWE looks like a pretty decent area. Feel free to DM.
    339 is the Boston area. But you can chose your area code on a lot of phone plans. Some travelling girls set up a local number for wherever "local" will be this week. Might be real. Might be a scam. I think LEO would use a local number. Why bother with a different area code if you don't have too?

  3. #15740
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Eb reviews are awful.

    Which I would have called this one a scam with telegram.
    Good catch!! I swear the Telegram part wasn't there before. Yeah, fuck that.

  4. #15739
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for Jess that lists a new number. She gave one address in the morning by BJC the an hour later she gave am address for Colorado. Claimed it was the phones fault and gave a Saint Charles address and asked for 50 up front.

    Is someone faking her ads?
    Smells fishy (no pun intended). This ad doesn't read like her old ones. If it's her she is legit. But prior ads she was asking for a small deposit. This one just reads. "off".

  5. #15738
    Eb reviews are awful.

    Which I would have called this one a scam with telegram.

  6. #15737
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    What's jess you talking about there is several.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...935/3148176160

  7. #15736
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for Jess that lists a new number. She gave one address in the morning by BJC the an hour later she gave am address for Colorado. Claimed it was the phones fault and gave a Saint Charles address and asked for 50 up front.

    Is someone faking her ads?
    What's jess you talking about there is several.

  8. #15735

    Jess. Or not?

    Saw an ad for Jess that lists a new number. She gave one address in the morning by BJC the an hour later she gave am address for Colorado. Claimed it was the phones fault and gave a Saint Charles address and asked for 50 up front.

    Is someone faking her ads?

  9. #15734
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage for that?
    140 for hh.

  10. #15733
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    I try to deposit a load in her mouth once a month. She's fantastic.
    Whats the damage for that?

  11. #15732
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJack73  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Tried to get ahold of her before but no luck. Thanks.
    She's legit. I've seen her a few times. But 1st time visitors must call. No kissing, no DATY, covered service, but can take a good ponding and will squirt. Good visit. Wish she'd let me eat that kitty.

  12. #15731
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJack73  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Tried to get ahold of her before but no luck. Thanks.
    Yes, she's legit. I've seen her a couple of times. Will not kiss or let you eat the kitty. She can take a good ponding. Need to call her though, no text if 1st time visiting.

  13. #15730
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    How is it I haven't seen Amonie before. How is it she isn't mentioned here more often. Says she will be visiting more often which is great news. Easy scheduling, a good P411 profile always works for me. Good Head game? Her entire game is great, so good I. Didn't make it to FS, and didn't care. Personality, body and skills are perfect for the hobby. She loves to play. , Has got to be the star of South County. Total GFE, Rating (9) and reviews on EB are accurate. Unfortunately leaving today otherwise I'd be booking a second visit.
    I try to deposit a load in her mouth once a month. She's fantastic.

  14. #15729

    Cat & Emi. I always thought they were agencies

    Neither of these ads have changed in over a decade. I always thought they were an agency and you get a fast response and a girl on her way but not the one in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdyn22  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited STL from out of town and thought I would attempt a little dream. Contacted both Cat (Voted #1 STL Blonde) and Emi (links below). I should add that I searched STL reviews (on here) and the only review I found was someone was asking about Cat (TGTBT claim). So I was going to TWFTT. I usually try to message a couple at a time due to the fact that a lot of messages don't get responded too. Both of the providers responded very timely! I was pretty excited as both ads showed super hot girls. After communicating for a bit, I sensed that they might be the same person (different numbers) and I flat out asked Emi. Emi told me, "Cat is my cousin, we look alike and get a lot of cross communication all the time". OK. I started to chat with Cat first so I continued on with her. Cat showed up, even in the torrential rain storm! Almost 2 hours late, but I am not complaining. I usually expect about an hour and with the storms I didn't even expect a show at all. Comms were always good. However, when Cat showed up, Cat was not the person in the adds (or the verification pick I asked for BTW). Cat was very nice and I politely passed. I immediately donated a 1/3 of the discussed donation, as I wanted to be nice and donate for travel (especially in a storm). Cat then had to "call the agency" to relay what was happening. So in the end, the ads are both agencies and the actual are completely different than advertised.

    If you are good with a random showing up then I recommend either one of these "agency" girls, however if you have any expectation of what the girl looks like then I suggest seeking elsewhere. I get the whole idea behind posting "like" pictures for a number of reasons, agency, safety, protection, etc. Just disclose it and save us all a lot of time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...n/582842964877

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...5/404944344666

  15. #15728

    Thanks RegisJ1

    How is it I haven't seen Amonie before. How is it she isn't mentioned here more often. Says she will be visiting more often which is great news. Easy scheduling, a good P411 profile always works for me. Good Head game? Her entire game is great, so good I. Didn't make it to FS, and didn't care. Personality, body and skills are perfect for the hobby. She loves to play. , Has got to be the star of South County. Total GFE, Rating (9) and reviews on EB are accurate. Unfortunately leaving today otherwise I'd be booking a second visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape