Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31,591 to 31,605 of 31605
-
11-20-08 08:21 #15Senior Member

Posts: 963Lauren - True Girlfriend Experience
I had the pleasure of meeting Lauren recently, and she's every bit the GFE as she describes herself. Many positive reviews on TER, BD, e$cort,etc. and they are well deserved. And she's a real sweetheart, great personality, no drama. She's a mature woman that knows how to please and be pleased.
http://www.orlandoshiddentreasure.com
I will repeat and recommend.
-
11-20-08 00:21 #14Senior Member

Posts: 297Excellent Idea (no pun intended)
I concur with Nikki and Autria, and I highly recommend:
Bunni Luv http://bunniluv.rare-playmate.com/services.php
She is a fire cracker but safe and will not stop until you say Uncle!
LaHarvardkid
-
11-19-08 17:52 #13Senior Member

Posts: 575Kelly
Yeah! Real Deal
http://sexykelly001.ultraescort.com/inside.php
-
11-18-08 18:54 #12Senior Member

Posts: 335Lucy
She's the real deal and a wonderful GFE:
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1014801
-
11-16-08 12:12 #11Regular Member

Posts: 3Great idea Exec... I'd like to add:
Tina:
http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1037818
She fits all the criteria perfectly!
-
11-15-08 13:09 #10Regular Member

Posts: 103I agree, ET
Originally Posted by Exec Talent
I think percentage of CL providers that meet the above criteria would go like this:
50% As pictured or described
50% warm personality with no attitude
90% professional in appearance, surroundings, cleanliness, etc.
75% respect for time (i.e. not late, not no shows)
??% meet all of the above criteria
Just curious, in you experience, what percentage of CL providers meet ALL of the above criteria?
-
11-13-08 19:16 #9Senior Member

Posts: 1052Nikki, Kelly, Autria
-
11-13-08 18:58 #8Senior Member

Posts: 1052Positive Escort Reviews
After having my time wasted by several girls, I thought it might be useful to members of this forum if we have a "Real Deal" thread.
Criteria:
As pictured or described
warm personality with no attitude
professional in appearance, surroundings, cleanliness, etc.
respect for time
With the economy what it is, we can hardly afford to waste our time or money. The girls who respect us, deserve our business. Please feel free to contribute contact information about your favorites. Those with firsthand, personal experiences only please.
-
12-31-99 19:00 #7Administrator

Posts: 5312Positive Escort Reviews
Thread Starter.
-
03-12-95 08:42 #6Senior Member

Posts: 1837Positive Escort Reviews
Her comms can be a little difficult. In my experience, she won't reply to messages while working, which is a very good thing, plus she gets lots of messages so she can't possibly keep up at times. The pictures are 100% her, they are just older pics. She's gained some weight since those were taken. When she first came on the scene a few years ago, she looked exactly like those pics and even better. I will never forget the time she ate breakfast totally naked standing at the island in my kitchen back in the day. We discussed life in general while she ate. She had the perfect cheerleader's body form. Tattoos don't lie, match them up in the pics.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Coolguy3244
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



