Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 472 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 7071
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6156
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Poking Vivi at Health & Beauty Spa

    Flew into the night before to meet with a client. Meeting my client over breakfast at the New Lighthouse cafe in the morning. As I was heading over there, driving on griffin road I spotted Health & Beauty Spa, doesn't seem like they opened yet since was still early. After a successful breakfast / meeting. I decided to reward myself by going to the spa I've just mentioned. As I entered the store I was greeted by a lovely Asian gal whom said her name was Vivi. Vivi happily took my house fee and ushered me into the nearest available room. I quickly undress and got comfortable. Vivi comes right back and performed a well worthwhile massage on me. On the flip, the massage continues with lots of teasing. I ended up getting offered a nice wet sloppy BBBJ, she attempted to dt several times but her gagged reflex made her stop. Next comes the cfs. She did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. After a bit of both I had her lay down and spread eagle so I can do her in mish. Did her that way for a bit before turning her sideways poke like this, then turn her face down ass up as I continue giving it to her. Eventually all good things come to an end, I nutted in the bag. She cleans me up and then herself. Then walks me out, a peck on the cheek and out I went.

  2. #6155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise79  [View Original Post]
    What kind of damage to expect. Am I seeing correctly normal is $70 for an hour plus tip and I'm seeing $140 for the tip? Adding up to a total of $210?
    More like 240 +/- 20 for most AMPs.

  3. #6154

    Damages

    What kind of damage to expect. Am I seeing correctly normal is $70 for an hour plus tip and I'm seeing $140 for the tip? Adding up to a total of $210?

  4. #6153

    Nice time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    Ok folks I only had time to visit one AMP on my trip, stopped by tsubomi in pompano. Greeted by maybe a late 40's early 50's provider slim with nice D's, very good looks for her age. Paid. 8 massage was good toward the end teasing started offered. 6 for HE topless, very slow and sensual and I exploded. She cleans me up hop in the shower she washes me off and introduces me to another provider who is young and hot wish I would have got her instead still a good time. Said she gets new girls every month. With this place I am guessing FS is on the table which I will definitely try next time I'm in town.
    Stopped in Tuesday afternoon, the girl that brought me back was young w tight body and perky C MM's, sexy attitude. She was nowhere near 50. Decent massage and got my motor started before I flipped. She whispered in my ear she was ready get going, and what she wanted.

    Took everything I could throw at her like a champ. I'd go back. Paid a little more than usual, but she was worth it.

    Name was Anne or Amy.

  5. #6152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182
    Quote Originally Posted by RobCave  [View Original Post]
    I chose Maria Fernanda. She became my favorite. Excellent massage and good vibes. She's located in Hollywood, making it easy to schedule an appointment. Best regards. https://massagemode.com/massage-hollywood-fl-79396/.
    Pretty useless post with no actionable information. Thank you, for nada.

  6. #6151

    My Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    Goddess Skin Care, LLC in Sunrise, Florida.
    ALexInF8 Thank you. I was visiting and tried this place.

    The experience was overall mediocre. Grace was attractive, but service was quite limited. No kissing or much engagement like how it is in AZ, but BBJ and FS. Payed home fee and $$ which is expensive compared to AZ.

  7. #6150

    Tsubomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    Ok folks I only had time to visit one AMP on my trip, stopped by tsubomi in pompano. Greeted by maybe a late 40's early 50's provider slim with nice D's, very good looks for her age. Paid. 8 massage was good toward the end teasing started offered. 6 for HE topless, very slow and sensual and I exploded. She cleans me up hop in the shower she washes me off and introduces me to another provider who is young and hot wish I would have got her instead still a good time. Said she gets new girls every month. With this place I am guessing FS is on the table which I will definitely try next time I'm in town.
    Thanks for the report- this one is a new one to me. I looked them up- they are open till 1:00 am, which tells me FS is most likely on the table.

  8. #6149

    Tsubomi

    Ok folks I only had time to visit one AMP on my trip, stopped by tsubomi in pompano. Greeted by maybe a late 40's early 50's provider slim with nice D's, very good looks for her age. Paid. 8 massage was good toward the end teasing started offered. 6 for HE topless, very slow and sensual and I exploded. She cleans me up hop in the shower she washes me off and introduces me to another provider who is young and hot wish I would have got her instead still a good time. Said she gets new girls every month. With this place I am guessing FS is on the table which I will definitely try next time I'm in town.

  9. #6148

    Research some more

    Quote Originally Posted by Rshrry  [View Original Post]
    Howdy Gents,

    I will be heading to Ft. Lauderdale for work in a few weeks hope to get some intel on MP in the area of 1100 SE 17th St. I'm staying at Embassy. Have not decided if I'm getting a car or not most likely no car. So any help from a fellow monger would be appreciated. Maybe I can help in kind if in the northeast.

    TIA.

    RS.
    Looks like Oriental & MJ is pretty close. Any input on which is better?

    Thanks for any help it is appreciated.

  10. #6147

    Busty Asian MP's

    Anyone know of any AMP's with stacked Asians? I'm flying into FLL tomorrow for the weekend. Not looking for FS but not opposed to it. Might see Dagmara for a scrub and she's massive and nice but I also have an Asian itch I need scratched. There was one Asian provider at an AMP in Margate close to the Walmart with massive bolt-ons I saw once named Tiffany is she still there or around? I called the number on rub maps and no answer. I saw one report on here about a stacked Asian at tsubomi in pompano might try there has anyone been there recently? The more massive the better thanks and of course I'll report back on my findings.

  11. #6146

    Will be traveling to Ft. Lauderdale

    Howdy Gents,

    I will be heading to Ft. Lauderdale for work in a few weeks hope to get some intel on MP in the area of 1100 SE 17th St. I'm staying at Embassy. Have not decided if I'm getting a car or not most likely no car. So any help from a fellow monger would be appreciated. Maybe I can help in kind if in the northeast.

    TIA.

    RS.

  12. #6145

    An Apple a Day

    While scrolling on LC I had seen an ad for on Stirling and decided to take the plunge. I don't remember this one being here and couldn't find any previous reports. When I got there the doors were locked even with the open sign fully lit which isn't too uncommon but there wasn't the usual doorbell around. Calling didn't work but messaging got a response. Finally doors were opened and was greeted by Amy, an older Asian lady with nothing too special going on. Funnily enough I might have seen her at E V before. Pricing here for the house is a bit steeper than the usual 60/80. FS guy myself got told 2 countered with 1. 6 met with a quick ok possibility to go lower maybe. Opening act involved a lot of focused elbow work while the main event CBJ, cg to mish finish. Overall it wasn't bad it was just the usual that you'll expect from such a place nothing too crazy. However the higher house fee puts it lower on the list until some notable talent shows up.

  13. #6144
    Quote Originally Posted by Softailrider  [View Original Post]
    That woman has got to be in her 60's. I think she's over rated.
    Definitely over 60. She's a bit rough with the massage and it's fast. She's moving all over your back. Asked her repeatedly to slow it done but would not. Service? Umm. Not fronting her off but she has a fixed routine if your tip is given up front and generous. Spends a lot of time on her cell phone while massaging you responding to texts and or taking calls and occasionally answering the door.

  14. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by JRam49  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place for HJ or BJ only that has hot Latinas that will do the service nude. Primarily looking for more attractive providers. Anyone? TIA.
    Goddess Skin Care, LLC in Sunrise, Florida.

  15. #6142

    Hot Braziliqns or Latinas

    Can anyone recommend a place for HJ or BJ only that has hot Latinas that will do the service nude. Primarily looking for more attractive providers. Anyone? TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape