Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 17696
-
05-08-25 17:51 #15731Senior Member

Posts: 230"Sexy Blonde"
I tried to a couple of weeks ago, but she ghosted me. Texted me early the next morning, apologized and said she had "family emergency. " Wanted to come to my hotel then, but I had an early flight to catch. She did send me a boob picture though!
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 12:59 #15730Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyo e see this one?
No reviews on her and when I do a reverse phone search a guys name appears.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...7/589955403614
-
05-07-25 15:53 #15729Senior Member

Posts: 338Sara in South City
I've seen her a handful of times over the years. She's a sweet younger girl although quite a bit thicker than she used to be. Going back a few years, it was always a great GFE session at her apartment in south city. She's moved around a fair amount, then stopped hosting at her place and was only doing car play for a while. I believe she's back hosting now, but know nothing about her current place or condition. If sessions are like they used to be, she's worth a visit.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:15 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 250I think I'll be passing on that after your information thank you.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 13:27 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 307Blair magic
Has anyone seen her or tried to see her? I have been interest but she's hard to get a hold of. Feel free to DM me any info.
-
05-07-25 11:11 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 321Only seen a report of trashed place like a squatter in a condemned house. Reporter bailed when she came out as she was 'on one'. Otherwise I've tried to connect myself. She used to be responsive then ghost but here lately it's been silence.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
Be sure to report if you connect. She's been on my list for awhile!
-
05-07-25 10:41 #15725Senior Member

Posts: 250https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186812131
Any one every see this one was thinking of trying her out.
-
05-07-25 10:35 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 1744339
339 is the Boston area. But you can chose your area code on a lot of phone plans. Some travelling girls set up a local number for wherever "local" will be this week. Might be real. Might be a scam. I think LEO would use a local number. Why bother with a different area code if you don't have too?
Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 14:23 #15723Senior Member

Posts: 243Good catch!! I swear the Telegram part wasn't there before. Yeah, fuck that.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMong
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 09:00 #15722Senior Member

Posts: 457Smells fishy (no pun intended). This ad doesn't read like her old ones. If it's her she is legit. But prior ads she was asking for a small deposit. This one just reads. "off".
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 19:48 #15721Senior Member

Posts: 110Eb reviews are awful.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
Which I would have called this one a scam with telegram.
-
05-05-25 15:01 #15720Senior Member

Posts: 243https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...935/3148176160
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:22 #15719Senior Member

Posts: 250What's jess you talking about there is several.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:03 #15718Senior Member

Posts: 243Jess. Or not?
Saw an ad for Jess that lists a new number. She gave one address in the morning by BJC the an hour later she gave am address for Colorado. Claimed it was the phones fault and gave a Saint Charles address and asked for 50 up front.
Is someone faking her ads?
-
05-05-25 10:46 #15717Senior Member

Posts: 409140 for hh.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




