Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 30797
-
05-06-25 20:59 #27857Senior Member

Posts: 27That does seem off. I saw her a while back. She was staying over on Aviation. I usually just opt for BBBJ cim from providers as that is just my thing. Everything went well. The only turn off is that she smokes like a train so as most of us have had to do many times over, it was back to the house and straight into the shower. I have seen Renae on numerous occasions, and while she is the queen of head, I was very impressed with how skilled Lexii was. Many on here have probably seen AJ, aka "the head doctor" at one time or another. I used to be a regular of hers until she ended taking advantage of my good nature and stole the money that I had sent her as "payment in advance", which amounted to approximately 3 sessions. This was completely my fault as I knew what to do and what not to do even back then, but since I had been seeing her on a regular basis for several months, as the old saying goes, I never thought she would do it to me. But she did, and then ignored all my texts once she recognized that she had likely gotten all of "prepaids" from me that I was willing to give. The alure has caused many of us to make these mistakes on more than one occasion, which includes myself. I don't believe it's possible that any of us us reach a point to where these storied reminders of what the reality of this hobby is and the risk take as participants, stops adding value. I do not believe that there are too many of these stories to where we all just say, OK OK, I Get It, Enough Already!. Because unless we keep reminding each other about our stories and our mistakes, (aka, the reality of participating) and to not get sucked in by those who can be quite charming, we will continue making the same stupid mistakes unless the message continues to get drilled into our heads on a consistent basis. Never forget that complacency is a state of mind that exists only in retrospective. It has to be shattered before being ascertained. The time to reassess ones self is when one stops being paranoid. Stay vigilant and as always, stay safe.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 19:33 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 27So, is her number still being held hostage or what?
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 12:28 #27855Senior Member

Posts: 302Her latest ad was on the 30th of April. In it she says that she can only read texts right now, and can't respond. She says to contact through email if necessary. If you search stg for Daisi you should be able to find her ad.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 11:46 #27854Senior Member

Posts: 247Daisi
Has anyone seen her lately? She is not responding anymore?
-
05-06-25 02:34 #27853Senior Member

Posts: 297Who were the friends?
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 21:13 #27852Senior Member

Posts: 79Nelly. Decent time
I saw her a couple of months ago in Durham for a quick BJ. Room was clean with no smell, she had me wait in the parking lot for like five minutes because she was showering and to my surprise when I got upstairs she had actually just got out of the shower. She was pleasant enough, got the job done, BBBJ with CIM. Never looked at the clock, but I felt it was a little mechanical and perhaps a tad bit rushed. Nothing what you described though. I would have repeated in a pinch. Hate to hear that she's went downhill.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 20:01 #27851Senior Member

Posts: 45Providers Being Robbed
Yes, I was told by a provider I saw recently that she had been robbed by guys on more than one occasion. I had never considered how often that must happen.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 19:48 #27850Senior Member

Posts: 431I haven't heard that yet, thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:23 #27849Senior Member

Posts: 128Is it me, or it's strange to find posts about sensual messages in the escorts section?
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 12:17 #27848Senior Member

Posts: 438Someone just asked me about her. Saw her once. Apparently saw her before a decline happened. I may still her number but it's more than like has chanced since then.
Originally Posted by LexMichaels
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 08:45 #27847Senior Member

Posts: 238Nelly
Sad. I seen her several times when she first started. She was small framed, short and nice. She had a good attitude and let me have my way with her for as long as it took on a qv visit. Mainly because I think she was into to sex and we kinda lost track of time. After several weeks she started changing and went downhill quick. I gave her many months and made a visit she didn't even remember me and was a total ***** so much so I never made it to the finish line. This was at least a year ago.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 23:13 #27846Regular Member

Posts: 2Sensual Massages
What happened to the provider in the Raleigh area who posted as Sensual Massages. I believe she went by the name as Jessica. Have seen any post for over two months.
-
05-04-25 22:00 #27845Senior Member

Posts: 102Me too.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
Same, sent a standard polite message, no response.
-
05-04-25 12:03 #27844Senior Member

Posts: 175The good, the bad and the Nelly
A friend of a friend had a bad dream the other day. Let me tell you about this. He contacted Nelly, the person in the Durham area, here how it went.
The good: decent location, good communication. That's all.
The bad: she's 60 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her 40 yo advertised. Yes, and she's really ugly.
The ugly: she has track marks on her leg, a gross V, the room stinks, she's loud, and will do anything to not deliver any service. As they started she yelled at my friend telling to not touch down there, yelling. How is that supposed to work then?
She became aggressive so my friend decided to leave, she picked the donation to make sure my friend would not try to get it back, in my opinion he should have, and she kept insulting him all the way to the door.
Friends, do never ever go see Nelly, she'll rob you and use her pitbull to make you leave.
-
05-04-25 11:56 #27843Senior Member

Posts: 175They're good girls
Whoever has been dreaming long enough in the area know that Ginger and Dallas are good girls and would never do that. In fact they're the best: good looking, fit, pretty and approachable. Please remove your posts with their names if they haven't done what has been said, I could drive them away from the Triangle area which is bad enough already.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





