Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 891 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 13352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12527
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate086  [View Original Post]
    Just left there and three are 3 nice looking younger girls probably late to early 20's.
    That's good to know.

    For some reason, I always seem to get the oldest one. I wonder sometimes if the Mamason herself is the only one working or if, perhaps, when I walk in, she thinks" Ooooh. Rich ol Bugger" and decided not to let me have the pleasure of the younger tarts.

    Well, I may be one of the senior members in terms of age but I can get it up without Viagra and have it off twice in a row if needed.

    I'll expect a line out the door at Roman now.

  2. #12526

    Nina

    I saw Nina several years ago when she was with Nina's Oils, and 2 years ago while she was at Gemini. I tried PMing one member who said he had her phone but he was not accepting PM's. I was going to reach out to her to see if she had anything available and I would greatly appreciate her phone or just sharing this thread with her if anyone has. Thanks.

  3. #12525

    Roman

    I reviewed Selena from this establishment. She has rotated out, so there were three ooer ladies there in my dream today. I drew Coco, and had a similarly good dream with her. BBBJ and balls in her mouth. RC, CG, and Mish to finish. Great body. Pretty face. On my way out, she introduced me to her teammates. One lady was another Asian named Kiki, and the other was a Latina. I think her name is Brenda. Both are young and hot. Then the dream ended, so I will have to go back and dream with them both in the near future. I like this place.

  4. #12524

    Happy Massage Brandon

    Saw this place mentioned previously by a random monger, was literally across the street, so TOFTT. Upon entering was introduced to Anna. Anna took me to a room and I declothed. She came back and took my towel off, smacked my ass and the massage started. A good half hour in she had provided one of the best regular massages I have ever had. Perfect pressure, working all muscles, and even stretching me a good bit. Once she got to the glutes, she teased like I have never been teased before. Hands through the cheeks, tickling the taint and starfish with every pass. Grazing the boys on occasion but seemed accidental tbh. I paid for 60 minutes, the massage was so good, I was so relaxed, while she was playing with my ass, she aksed for another hh? Sure, . 30 more. (Entry was. 80 for h). On the flip she covered my already erect jr and started with my taint. Wierd, right? She just kept the ass play up, pushing my legs apart and playing with my starfish. It is what it is, I happened to love it. She continued, I was at full mast. She took out the oil, drizzled it on jr, and took my own hand and literally guided me to stroke myself. All of this while she was literally fingering me. Her hand never left my hand, so she was essentially giving me a HJ, just with my own hand. Regardless, I shot in a couple of minutes and it was intense. On me, the sheet, the wall, her, etc. Took her a few to clean everything up. Once done, she goes right back to one of the best massages I have ever had. I tipped her. 6 and she was super happy to get that. I usually tip 40 for a regular massage tip if it's good. They are moving soon she told me, but she will be there if this sounds like your thing. Monger on!

  5. #12523

    Roman

    Just left there and three are 3 nice looking younger girls probably late to early 20's.

  6. #12522

    Wall Walker

    If you follow the Orlando threads about Angel with the abs and her wall walking abilities, you can visit her at Vinca.

    She is there for another week.

  7. #12521
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie870  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Is it legit? Any info on her?

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1314285_soy..._wesley-chapel
    See Post 926 in the Tampa / LMT Body Rub non AMPs thread.

  8. #12520
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    . On the way out I saw the older Asian mamasan. I don't know her name but she looked cute as well probably in her 40's.

    I would recommend Brenda for anyone looking for some fun but not for a massage.
    That's the one I went to last month I saw "NANA" and she hoovered me bare without a Johnny on me John Thomas and took me batter into her mouth.

    Well I don't want anyone putting her mouth there without a Durex SO If I go back I'm either taking one with me or putting on on before I walk in.

  9. #12519

    Soymary wesley chapel

    Anyone seen this one? Is it legit? Any info on her?

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1314285_soy..._wesley-chapel

  10. #12518
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGringo  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this is interesting, going hybrid AMP / LMP.
    I know! Let's call it a "LAMP"! HA! What a bright idea.

  11. #12517

    Went there today was Busy as Hell

    Quote Originally Posted by JoatMon  [View Original Post]
    I would 100% recommend VM. The talent is great, the location is good, and the price rarely changes. Pay your house fee (. 8), and then I always lay down $. 60 and never have any issues.
    Well, I went to check it out earlier today, around 5 PM, and every dude in the area must have been getting off work and had the same idea. I didn't get a TS because it was so busy, she took care of me though, apologized, and gave me a discount for my trouble and told me to come back when it's less busy and she will make it up to me. I didn't get her name, though, as it was a fairly quick in-and-out session.

    Would recommend, though, just need to pick a less busy time to get the full experience.

  12. #12516
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Cuba?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Location is on lumsden in Brandon. Roman holiday is a clean MP that I thought was Asian run from some of the reviews but I drew Brenda who was a Latina with curves and all the right places and nice D's. She has long black hair and is probably in her late twenties. She's from Cuba. The massage was not great however I didn't come in for just a massage. It was light with zero pressure and more stroking than massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I opted for the l3. She was happy to comply. Everything safe, no kissing on the lips but other places were fine. I did 30 minutes so house took 60 for that. We negotiated 100 for the extras and I left a little bit of a tip on top of that for her. She said she was new and it only been there two days. On the way out I saw the older Asian mamasan. I don't know her name but she looked cute as well probably in her 40's.

    I would recommend Brenda for anyone looking for some fun but not for a massage.
    Ok, this is interesting, going hybrid AMP / LMP.

  13. #12515

    I took a Roman holiday

    Location is on lumsden in Brandon. Roman holiday is a clean MP that I thought was Asian run from some of the reviews but I drew Brenda who was a Latina with curves and all the right places and nice D's. She has long black hair and is probably in her late twenties. She's from Cuba. The massage was not great however I didn't come in for just a massage. It was light with zero pressure and more stroking than massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I opted for the l3. She was happy to comply. Everything safe, no kissing on the lips but other places were fine. I did 30 minutes so house took 60 for that. We negotiated 100 for the extras and I left a little bit of a tip on top of that for her. She said she was new and it only been there two days. On the way out I saw the older Asian mamasan. I don't know her name but she looked cute as well probably in her 40's.

    I would recommend Brenda for anyone looking for some fun but not for a massage.

  14. #12514

    Vinca

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    If my research serves me correctly. And I think it does thanks to you fellow mongers from the area I just wanted to do a final check before driving through your lovely town this Thursday 05/01.

    Would like a nice TS and FS. I am ok with $$. 4 to $$. 8 for the hr depending.

    Feel free to weigh in.

    Appreciate why'all from Okaloosa county.

    CMD.
    I would 100% recommend VM. The talent is great, the location is good, and the price rarely changes. Pay your house fee (. 8), and then I always lay down $. 60 and never have any issues.

  15. #12513

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose813  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cherry at Sun Spa a few weeks back, not sure if she is still there but she was a knock out. Kennedy is pretty dry though, the only other one is one called IU Spa. Saw a review about a year ago on another site, it was decent from what they wrote. Not sure if anyone here has any info on that one.
    Was Cherry worth it? Seeing mixed reviews about price on other sites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape