Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2227
-
05-09-25 09:57 #1522Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6HC Yuku
Yuku is a soft-spoken person, not super pretty, just average looking girl. Boobs size is around B, not very big but acceptable.
I had BBFS with her and to my surpise, it was really good, she didn't rush through the session. I didn't expect I would enjoy this much based on her look but oh well, she gave me a surprise with her service. I really enjoyed the GFE and would probably revisit again if I have the time.
I would give an 8/10 for the overall experience. If you are looking someone that can provide a good service, give Yuku a try.
-
05-08-25 22:29 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 45I've been waiting to see if anyone has seen her at HC in Raleigh. I read the good reviews about her on the Charlotte forum--thanks for bringing that to our attention! Assuming she is the same person as Roxy, she sounds like someone who could tempt me back to visiting HC again. I realize she might not be what most mongers here are looking for, but her looks and details from the posts about Roxy do match what I like for the most part.
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 22:14 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 312HC Yuku
Anyone dreamt of the newest addition to the lineup and has any feedback?
-
05-07-25 08:07 #1519Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Minato HC
Long time didn't visit to HC because I was in other state for business trip. Came back and visited Minato based on agent recommendation.
Her look is on a cuter side and she is taller than average Japanese. I took 60 minutes BBFS. Not the best service out there, but I still enjoyed it. She is on the pricier side, but if you are looking for a cute girl with decent service, she is the one currently available. Worth a try.
Look 8/10.
GFE 7/10.
Service 7/10.
-
05-06-25 21:44 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 42Not sure. Haven't been to jpls for a long time.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 18:18 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 312HC Minato
So Minato is Maya from JPLS in Clt?
Originally Posted by AndrewPal
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 10:34 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 42Minato at HC
Got a message from HC saying a new girl coming yesterday. She is a little pricy but I just got a bonus from work so I went.
Minato is great in shape, maybe Bcup, I'm not sure, but she has amazing legs I like tall girls with long legs so I enjoyed it. Chose hhr but she never rushed me and there were no one after me so we took a few minutes longer. I can speak a little Japanese, not enough for regular communication, but it helps to soften the vibe. She looked a bit tired since it's her first day but a little bit Konijiwa makes her more into the game. I brought her a pair of black stockings for me to play with, and asked for fj, she is a pro on that I can tell. Probably one of the best fj for a long time. She might be staying for a short time, she said about a week. Might return.
Would recommend if budget allowed. Please treat her well.
HF and be safe.
-
05-03-25 18:54 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 80Ayaki at HC
Looks like she comes here via JPLS where she was Roxy. Same photos at least. She has a couple of reviews on TER and some mentions in Charlotte's K-girl thread on USASG.
-
05-03-25 08:46 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 107Yanni
Interesting. I too would be interested in her coming back, but based on that story and wanting a picture I would be skeptical too!
Originally Posted by Yamster
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 07:45 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 111Yanni
Her sister recently told me she has a new boyfriend who made her quit the business, but I can't vouch for the accuracy of the statement.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 14:35 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 51Yannie
Hey Guys, for those who remember Yannie, have any of you gotten a text from her or her handler? I ask because I got one from someone claiming to be her. She sent one of those filtered pictures, but I could see her tattoos. What has been concerned is that she really, really wanted a picture of me and she was reluctant to tell me how to meet her. She claimed she was in Raleigh. She went radio silent for a few days and then popped up again. Again, being very vague and requesting a picture, saying she missed seeing me. Today, she texts and says she will be back to NC on May 9th. As you may have guessed I am skeptical. Not sure if this is some kind of sting and they need a picture to I'd me. In any event, I wanted to check and see if anyone else had a similar experience. Thanks, Stay Safe Out There.
-
05-01-25 19:18 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 201No, when I used it for a bit when traveling, my primary care doctor required I get tested before prescribing and every 6 months, because if you take it while unknowingly already having HIV, it exacerbates it and I believe essentially kills you. From what I could tell, the drug is heavily subsidized by insurance or government, because sticker price is crazy expensive, but it was marked down to literally free, which I had never even seen before for medicine.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 18:02 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 438Not sure but not a bad idea at all. I don't do the other activities outside of massage / rub and tug but at the same time, you can never be too careful. And one of these days I may want to explore so it it won't be a bad idea to learn about those things.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 14:16 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 582It seems like this would be a good idea to use something prophylactically like this, with this hobby. Can you get this OTC?
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 14:51 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 201You are definitely missing something. If service providers were smart and insured, they would all be on PrEP.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




