Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 18566
-
05-04-25 14:02 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 148Feels like Bills is getting a little hot lately. Especially with a lot of the other businesses in the same park. I know months back there were some mongers mentioning other businesses harassing them while waiting for them to open the door. There's a full thread in the Columbus forums.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
Sidenote, thank you for your reviews on sakura. I'm headed down this week and will be checking them out.
-
05-04-25 03:42 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 77First mistake
Is opening your mouth for a comment to begin with. Everything you say can be used against you! However, under duress with lights, camera and guns drawn I would imagine you would not know what you were doing anyway. The video footage I'm referring to is Natura down in Amelia. I don't think they've released the vest cam from New Oriental in Butler County yet. I'm not sure they will. The girl that got arrested at Sun Spa I don't think was released. I think Butler County just shows up and removes the girl. I will have to look into that. I was told no day is off the table because of the involvement of the human trafficking task force so it doesn't matter when you're there.
Be careful guys.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 04:08 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 346Same time
It's amazing that I could be driving by 405 around that same time. I was on my way to business down the street from there and seen him parked there at well. I was wondering the same thing and had time to drive by after my work was complete. He was gone and it looked like the business was still open. Traffic was moving at a good clip when I came back through but it looked open. I wanted to stop and verify but I wasn't having anything to do with that! No thank you. I've never visited there before but have been to Sunflower down the road even though it's been a while.
Stay safe guys. It seems to me LEO is popping a place about every 2 weeks?? The last 2 anyway.
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 01:18 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 1165Years ago I was in Burlington off 18 next to the post office in the strip mall and while I was getting serviced one of Boone County finest came in and just asked if all was ok, kinda unsettling to me. And her of course as it was just the 2 of us.
Originally Posted by Bob1469
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately this kinda stuff may become the norm soon.
-
05-03-25 00:27 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 49Healthy Massage. LEO Visit
I was driving by Healthy Massage around 11:00 am Friday, and saw a uniformed Loveland PD officer, pull up to the business, and go inside. Does anyone know what is up with that? I didn't get a chance to go by again to see if they were still operating. I'm thinking one of our fellow mongers wife found out he was going there, and she filed a complaint. LOL I suppose he could have been doing a license check or something simple like that.
-
05-02-25 23:40 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 346Well
Duck, I've never seen or heard of the location described. That's why I asked. I did see Kenwood. I missed that but Kenwood is a big area. Legit question, of where or the real name. Of course, I'm of age and know what blanket forts were. We had bunk beds when I was a kid and did the same thing with those. Good times. LOL.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 20:59 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 337The fort
Sometimes Eddie I just think you're trying to add to your post count, lol. Read the post he replied to. Talking about when you used to make blanket forts over the bunkbeds when you were kids. The AMP in question had blankets hung as room dividers at one time. Some of us old timers remember those days.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 20:17 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 346Where
Is this place called "The Fort"? I've never seen it mentioned here before. LOL. Is it known by another name and "The Fort" is just a nickname?
Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 18:42 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 346Maybe
Have to take the trip over to Billingsley again. It's been a long time. If they've upgraded the girls I'd be interested in that rather than waiting and watching for Butler County to do another raid. Seems to be about every 2 weeks somebody around here is getting raided except.
For Sakura. LOL but anyway the Hotel Asians scene around here is dead in my book. I seem to get text messages again. They stopped for a while bc they were getting raided as well. I know multiple times girls were removed from hotels in West Chester and Sharonville. But recently I started getting texts again with what I'm sure is false advertising. No need for them to send that to me. Not trying hotel Asians around here again.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 18:33 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 346Visited
Visited Sakura today. If you have not visited Bella yet, get there. Very beautiful girl. Maybe the best looking woman that has been there in a very long time. I plan on visiting again before she leaves.
Got my eyes on new girl Kiki today. Wa introduced and talked with her. If you like them big on the top, she's your girl. Wow!!
I'm not good on guessing sizes but I can tell you they're very nice. Very cute face. Very curvy body. I can't wait to come back and try it out. Just wow. The place has a very nice selection of girls. I'd recommend visiting as soon as possible.
Stay safe guys.
.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 15:10 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 29Dp
Does anyone know where Sasha has gone to from DP?
-
05-02-25 14:57 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 208Lovely Flower
Not going to mention names anymore since all of these AMPs keep getting raided / busted. But title should give you a clue.
Saw Nina again last Saturday for second time, and she did remember me. This is the same Nina that has incredibly smooth skin, nice B cups with small areola and average nips. She is also the one that has said her pants never come off, so topless is best hope. Any who, she did a great job of teasing me with credit card slides, and nice manipulation of the hole down there. I asked her to go in and manipulate my prostate, and she asked, "$50? I shook my head no, and she continued for a short while before the flip. After the flip, she went straight for the goal, and I prolonged it for as long as I could before finally achieving target goal. She cleaned me up and left the room. I looked at the time and saw I only had a few minutes left, so I started to get dressed, but then Nina came back into the room and with a puzzled look on her face, said I had five more minutes. But I told her I was good and finished dressing. I know BC LEO's are busy in that area, but I had gone to Smile first horny as a 12 point buck, and they were busy, so I took the chance on the flower. Did not see any strange cars or cams in the area, so I went inside and saw Nina. Stay safe out there.
Nytehawk.
-
05-01-25 16:59 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 2248Sakura
FYI. Eva has left. Linda's last day is Sunday 5/4. Mimi remains with Bella and new girl Kiki. If you have insights post or PM if you would recommend Kiki, or stick with Bella, or see both?
-
05-01-25 11:32 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 346Also
I was told that Colerain twp and Colerain. I guess the same thing? Not Sure, does not want any more of this type of business and will not allow any new to be opened. The remaining ones are grandfathered in but if there were to be problems with their licensing and permits then they would not be able to reopen.
Of course, when you're being watched on camera like the current places, do you want to open a new place there anyway? Location, location, location. That's what it's all about.
Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 11:27 #16872Regular Member

Posts: 21Lulu was a little more expensive than I would have liked, but at least the actual experience was good.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
I didn't find out the line-up. I usually don't call ahead or stick around to ask questions. I try to just show up and be gone in 30 minutes. Figure the less time I'm there the less chance I end up on the news.









Reply With Quote






