Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 41309
-
05-04-25 14:21 #38174Senior Member

Posts: 51Reviews of Amanda (red head) check out
Agree with the other reports. Set up qv at tricove, got there and then got no repsonse. Came back an hour or so later after she finally responded and she had me park by the pool (weird request). Seems like she is watching you pull up from the 3rd floor where she stays. Looks wise I've had better for the price. Imo face, tits and ass are average. Nothing special but better than most girls posted.
Once I'm in the room she needs another 25 on top of the $ . 50 because she has to use someone else's cash app. She's moving all around the room cleaning or something while I'm just sitting there waiting for her. Finally gets started and after a few minutes I ask for doggy and now she tells me she only gives head for a qv and I've only got 3 min left. She had just started not even 5 min ago. A timer goes off and she's done, I guess half of what I paid for was her redecorating the room. Do not recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/823200590684
10 and THE FACE. SLIM and THE WAIST. FAT and THE ASS. DO you want to TASTE / Call AMANDA for that pressure.
-
05-04-25 09:17 #38173Senior Member

Posts: 414Cuban doll
Had a dream, was good dream. Text told setup in all. She said she only doing outcalls and cardates. Setup the car date, was quoted 100 Mario coins, countered with 80 Mario coins which she gladly accepted. Picked her up and found a spot. BBBJ was good, when I said I was ready she popped top before I could get a wrapper on ended the dream with bbfscip. Was a good dream will repeat. She looks younger than her ad pics, def mid 20's.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/022150788820
-
05-04-25 08:33 #38172Senior Member

Posts: 414She did the same to me the other night. Text told her I was on my way, when I arrived she stated she needed more time to get ready. Then she said she had to put a sheet on her bed that she needed some more minutes. I replied I'm heading out, then all of sudden she is pissed because I didn't wait "2 minutes" . It wasn't 2 minutes.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 07:49 #38171Senior Member

Posts: 59Which one?
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 23:05 #38170Regular Member

Posts: 7She is a time waster
Set up a dream at Tricove. . 2 for hh. She wanted me to park in front of the pool area. I parked elsewhere and perched up to see what was up as something seemed off in her delayed comms. She kept wanting to know the color of the car. I told her about a car that was already there. Radio silence then texts asking where I was when clearly she or anyone else never approached the car I said. Wasted another 30 minutes with this telephone game and then I left. Real or not, too much time wasting.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 21:35 #38169Regular Member

Posts: 8Anybody know about this one
Want to give her a shot, anybody have any fun with her? Let me know, thanks and stay safe guys.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/518542804058
-
05-03-25 18:20 #38168Senior Member

Posts: 34Amanda / Gucci Latina
Any one happen to have her digits or link I can't seem to find her link or num! Thanks.
-
05-03-25 14:58 #38167Senior Member

Posts: 693Tall Flake
I had 1 visit with her back when she was at the southside motels (no issues). Although one monger later reviewed and noted that she may be "handsy" and may try to get to your wallet when your not looking. Anyway, today she flaked on me midday, left me parked outside her apartment on Sunbeam with the "give me a sec hun". I gave her the benefit of the doubt and put my timer at 15 minutes and left. Never heard back from her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hhr-and-fh-specials-available-/294374233517
-
05-03-25 14:39 #38166Senior Member

Posts: 1056She works the deli
At my Publix. This is some funny shit. How do I go about bringing that up while ordering some chicken tenders?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 23:57 #38165Senior Member

Posts: 477Amanda The Redheaded Nobody
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/823200590684
Let's start with the positive. This girl is smokin' hot if you like a pretty face, great tits, a slim waist and a nice ass. That's about all the positive.
First of all, she won't even consider leaving the room unless she's getting tree-fitty. That's not terrible, unless you've seen her before and you know her game. She's got the playbook down. She's going to waste time and waste time making sure she's not having to actually do anything. If you can even get her to reply, which seems to be a pretty rare occasion, it's likely not her. She's got a pimp-wannabe boyfriend and a husband that just left the confines of Uncle LEO. One of those two fellas will be doing all the talking, negotiating and sometimes even ignoring her calls just so they can try and get her knocked up again, themselves. She surrounds herself with the worst of the worst. Kaycii (Tatiana, from dozens of crap reviews), Allie the cash and dash bandit and Julie, the emaciated skanktimonious man-hater that creates drama the second she walks in the door. Don't pay Amanda when she walks in the door or she'll consider that permission to be one of those "you pay me for my time" girls that refuses service. She's been to my place, got treated like a woman and a not an ho, collected her 9 benjis for 3 hours and made penis contact for about 15 minutes max. After discussion, she swore she'd perform a "makeup" date where she'd work to please me and accommodate my every need. We recently scheduled this makeup date and up until 15 minutes before she was supposed to leave the arrive, it seemed like everything was good to go. Then she must have been influenced by one of her boys, or just went into shit-for-brains mode for no reason at all because the makeup date was suddenly cancelled unless she was getting full rate for two hours. So, this twat wanted $1500 for the prior 15 minutes and the promised but unexpected 2 hours of actual work. Instead, she sat in her room, likely getting diddled by her two fellas and not making a damn dime. She's got the intelligence of a taxidermy cat stuffed with rocks.
This mindless ho doesn't deserve your money, your time or your attention.
Rich.
-
05-02-25 21:03 #38164Senior Member

Posts: 416Your not lying
She needed something to occupy her mouth today in a dream I had. Once that was handled it was smooth sailing. She does have a lookout I guess, looks more like a teenager, saw him peeping around the corner. Then before I woke up I saw the same dude walking to the pool with her. After the damn pipes burst I woke up.
Pipe approves this message.
Originally Posted by KK904
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 10:56 #38163Senior Member

Posts: 516You're not lying.
So you're not lying my brother! I guess I should clarify the level of "cute" as in, cute in stature, and just a tiny thing. Perhaps you are right when you say my standard are low. In my older years, I value a no drama visit so if that means seeing someone that's not a 10, or hell, even an 8. I am ok with that. On a side note, I had no idea she lived with her mom.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 09:15 #38162Senior Member

Posts: 71You are totally right! Those pics were taken AT LEAST 15 YEARS AGO. Wrecked body gross apartment with mattress on the floor and lives with her mom, no kidding.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 01:53 #38161Senior Member

Posts: 130Zuriel
I been seeing her ad postings also and was wondering the same thing. Looks like new to the game since I have only seen her posts a few times on STG. I still haven't seen her yet also. I was wondering to, ANY Intel?
Originally Posted by BuckingBronco
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 20:55 #38160Regular Member

Posts: 4Petite Maci
Finally met up with Maci after seeing multiple posts about her being a possible scam or ghosting, and I'd even messaged her once before asking for a meet-up, but she said she only did incalls, which I declined since I was still unsure of her anyways. This time, after seeing a bit more posts of her just being hard to get a hold of but still good, I figured I'd go for it, and I'm glad I did. I asked her if she was free for an hour and if she was available to bbj with Cim which she said yes that surprised me since before she didn't do Cim I show up to the meet and she is the girl in the pics some tats, skinny about 5'3 not much of an ass or tits but that's fine and pay her the 200 through cashapp. And get on her bed the room was nice and so was she I could tell she cleaned up, showered and put on makeup with lipstick she starts with a 8/10 BJ being a real pro going nice and slow with a lot of suction and licking on the sides, and all over mixing in some rough DT. I was into it after about 3 minutes she looks up at me and says she can't manage my size saying I'm to big not length wise but girth especially the head. I was taken back a bit by this and suggested we just fuck for a bit then finish with the cim. She says ok, and rolls over throughout all of this she's being real cool and very involved. Also her lipstick is all gone from all the rough DT I slide in close and ask about a condom. She says that if I'm cool with it I can do raw since she feels bad she couldn't continue the bbj which I was and she mentioned she usually on does raw for 400. After about a min I finally get enough juice flowing around me to go all the way in and out in mish. She then rests her legs on my shoulders and I lean in close in the plank position with my hands on the sides of her body, and just start a mix of ramming and go at a slow pace for her. She starts to scratch and claw at my arms and back as she says she's about to O which she does. Then hold me tight and tells me to go harder which I do after about 12 minutes of this we switch to doggy and I keep up the mix of hard. Then slow after some time I think she Os again and then I get to that point of asking her where she wants me to finish. And she says on her back, I said ok, and after about 5 minutes I pull out shoot a ropes all over her ass and back hitting landing some on her shirt. Her oops guess I should've mentioned I'm a shooter it bothered her a bit but not much. After we're done she pulls out some wipes and cleans me up and give me a high five out the door.










Reply With Quote





