Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 22146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20571
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure Britt doesn't answer any incriminating questions via text. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I could understand that, but it wasn't just that she didn't answer what the rate was, but it was also that she didn't seem to comprehend me, I'm texting her at like 4 ish and told her I get off at 6 pm, "I'm horny baby, can you come now?" WTF?

    Also, I'm not driving to anywhere if I don't know what the chick is expecting money wise. I've seen everything from 60 bucks for a half an hour in Cleveland to crazy chicks quoting 500 dollars an hour and they look like the girl next door after six years of meth.

  2. #20570
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see this chick today, I messaged her early in the day and told her I get off work at 6 pm. I asked her what her rate was and she sent me a picture of her in a see through shirt and told me how horny she was, which is great and all but she responds like a sex bot and doesn't even answer the question, I asked what her rate was three times.

    I'm used to hooks being flakey and weird but holy fuck.
    Pretty sure Britt doesn't answer any incriminating questions via text. Maybe I'm wrong.

  3. #20569

    Britt

    So I tried to see this chick today, I messaged her early in the day and told her I get off work at 6 pm. I asked her what her rate was and she sent me a picture of her in a see through shirt and told me how horny she was, which is great and all but she responds like a sex bot and doesn't even answer the question, I asked what her rate was three times.

    I'm used to hooks being flakey and weird but holy fuck.

  4. #20568

    Hotel / Notel Rec

    Anyone got any good recommendation for an hourly one by chance. West and East side don't matter. Would prefer west side but open for anywhere at this point.

  5. #20567

    New one

    I'm cautious on this one. Anyone? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186603542#.

  6. #20566

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    If you want Greek this one does.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/924731116959

    Not the prettiest but gets into it.
    Second this. She's short and tossable. Not ugly but kinda rough. The way she will dirty talk you and take an absolute skull fucking with facial finish keeps me going back. The ass it well shaped also.

  7. #20565

    Brittany

    Had an amazing time with her last night. That ass gets me all wound up, perfect perky tits. BBBJ of course is always on point. Never disappoints.

    2. Pops and I'm done. If you need number message me.

  8. #20564

    Vanna

    Been seeing this ad often, has anyone had any experience with this young lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...-/606984548767

    Thanks!

  9. #20563
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Might be fake but figured I would ask you guys anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/091967442217
    100% fake. I reached out 4-5 months ago when they were posting this ad before. They're good at deepfakes, I asked for a specific verification photo, they delivered, but it was a doctored photo of Billie Eilish. When I called them out, they admitted they were just some dude out of state trying to make money.

  10. #20562
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    If you want Greek this one does.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/924731116959

    Not the prettiest but gets into it.
    Appreciate the info. Thanks!

  11. #20561

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I'm still seeking a Greek girl. Anyone meet her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...u/014716503886
    If you want Greek this one does.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/924731116959

    Not the prettiest but gets into it.

  12. #20560
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Ashley

    Might be fake but figured I would ask you guys anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...t/091967442217

  13. #20559

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy199  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. She is asking for a deposit which is a red flag for me. The Uber requirement is another. This raises another question-how is she getting home?

    Anyone out there Ubered a provider to your place?

  14. #20558

    Rianne

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's either super busy or doesn't like something I said, because everytime I reach out she doesn't have any availability.
    I saw her once, don't know a whole lot about her. Keep trying, she is fun or find another.

  15. #20557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Further to my post earlier. Britt will be coming into the west side Thursday night if she gets enough appointments to book the room. I'm posting a few more pics for her because I made my last post on my phone and I find it difficult to do that because the print is small. Here you go. And guys, she is not fat, but she is sleek and hot for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240317_212615.jpg‎   20241030_220722.jpg‎   1000001813.jpg‎   IMG_20241009_204539.jpg‎   IMG_20250109_151838.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape