Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Have to take the trip over to Billingsley again. It's been a long time. If they've upgraded the girls I'd be interested in that rather than waiting and watching for Butler County to do another raid. Seems to be about every 2 weeks somebody around here is getting raided except.

    For Sakura. LOL but anyway the Hotel Asians scene around here is dead in my book. I seem to get text messages again. They stopped for a while bc they were getting raided as well. I know multiple times girls were removed from hotels in West Chester and Sharonville. But recently I started getting texts again with what I'm sure is false advertising. No need for them to send that to me. Not trying hotel Asians around here again.
    Feels like Bills is getting a little hot lately. Especially with a lot of the other businesses in the same park. I know months back there were some mongers mentioning other businesses harassing them while waiting for them to open the door. There's a full thread in the Columbus forums.

    Sidenote, thank you for your reviews on sakura. I'm headed down this week and will be checking them out.

  2. #16885

    First mistake

    Is opening your mouth for a comment to begin with. Everything you say can be used against you! However, under duress with lights, camera and guns drawn I would imagine you would not know what you were doing anyway. The video footage I'm referring to is Natura down in Amelia. I don't think they've released the vest cam from New Oriental in Butler County yet. I'm not sure they will. The girl that got arrested at Sun Spa I don't think was released. I think Butler County just shows up and removes the girl. I will have to look into that. I was told no day is off the table because of the involvement of the human trafficking task force so it doesn't matter when you're there.

    Be careful guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    The vest cam video is always interesting. Atleast at New Oriental they didn't play a an interview with a monger stating he was there because "his back hurt!" If I'm ever in that situation, I'm not saying a word! I don't even want my voice being broadcast on TV. They can show the back of my head all they want! No comment! Busting the 60 year old woman for giving a handy must make them feel proud! That's BC for you!

    Stay safe!

  3. #16884

    Same time

    It's amazing that I could be driving by 405 around that same time. I was on my way to business down the street from there and seen him parked there at well. I was wondering the same thing and had time to drive by after my work was complete. He was gone and it looked like the business was still open. Traffic was moving at a good clip when I came back through but it looked open. I wanted to stop and verify but I wasn't having anything to do with that! No thank you. I've never visited there before but have been to Sunflower down the road even though it's been a while.

    Stay safe guys. It seems to me LEO is popping a place about every 2 weeks?? The last 2 anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    I was driving by Healthy Massage around 11:00 am Friday, and saw a uniformed Loveland PD officer, pull up to the business, and go inside. Does anyone know what is up with that? I didn't get a chance to go by again to see if they were still operating. I'm thinking one of our fellow mongers wife found out he was going there, and she filed a complaint. LOL I suppose he could have been doing a license check or something simple like that.

  4. #16883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1469  [View Original Post]
    I was driving by Healthy Massage around 11:00 am Friday, and saw a uniformed Loveland PD officer, pull up to the business, and go inside. Does anyone know what is up with that? I didn't get a chance to go by again to see if they were still operating. I'm thinking one of our fellow mongers wife found out he was going there, and she filed a complaint. LOL I suppose he could have been doing a license check or something simple like that.
    Years ago I was in Burlington off 18 next to the post office in the strip mall and while I was getting serviced one of Boone County finest came in and just asked if all was ok, kinda unsettling to me. And her of course as it was just the 2 of us.

    Unfortunately this kinda stuff may become the norm soon.

  5. #16882

    Healthy Massage. LEO Visit

    I was driving by Healthy Massage around 11:00 am Friday, and saw a uniformed Loveland PD officer, pull up to the business, and go inside. Does anyone know what is up with that? I didn't get a chance to go by again to see if they were still operating. I'm thinking one of our fellow mongers wife found out he was going there, and she filed a complaint. LOL I suppose he could have been doing a license check or something simple like that.

  6. #16881

    Well

    Duck, I've never seen or heard of the location described. That's why I asked. I did see Kenwood. I missed that but Kenwood is a big area. Legit question, of where or the real name. Of course, I'm of age and know what blanket forts were. We had bunk beds when I was a kid and did the same thing with those. Good times. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes Eddie I just think you're trying to add to your post count, lol. Read the post he replied to. Talking about when you used to make blanket forts over the bunkbeds when you were kids. The AMP in question had blankets hung as room dividers at one time. Some of us old timers remember those days.

  7. #16880

    The fort

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Is this place called "The Fort"? I've never seen it mentioned here before. LOL. Is it known by another name and "The Fort" is just a nickname?

    Thanks guys.
    Sometimes Eddie I just think you're trying to add to your post count, lol. Read the post he replied to. Talking about when you used to make blanket forts over the bunkbeds when you were kids. The AMP in question had blankets hung as room dividers at one time. Some of us old timers remember those days.

  8. #16879

    Where

    Is this place called "The Fort"? I've never seen it mentioned here before. LOL. Is it known by another name and "The Fort" is just a nickname?

    Thanks guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    LOL at " The Fort. ". I forgot about this place but I do remember LuLu and her high prices. Did their prices come down, and what's the current lineup? It used to be Mia, Anna, Lulu.

  9. #16878

    Maybe

    Have to take the trip over to Billingsley again. It's been a long time. If they've upgraded the girls I'd be interested in that rather than waiting and watching for Butler County to do another raid. Seems to be about every 2 weeks somebody around here is getting raided except.

    For Sakura. LOL but anyway the Hotel Asians scene around here is dead in my book. I seem to get text messages again. They stopped for a while bc they were getting raided as well. I know multiple times girls were removed from hotels in West Chester and Sharonville. But recently I started getting texts again with what I'm sure is false advertising. No need for them to send that to me. Not trying hotel Asians around here again.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    I stopped going to Billingsley at the end of 2024 because the girls there were terrible. Going off a tip from a guy on the forums, I decided to try it again this year. Almost all of my 8+ visits to Billingsley since the end of January have been excellent EXCEPT a couple weeks ago, when they pulled a bait and switch on me when I scheduled a second visit with someone. Obviously, YMMV, but I feel they stepped up their game. And when I've asked for pics, the ones I get are very close to who's there.

  10. #16877

    Visited

    Visited Sakura today. If you have not visited Bella yet, get there. Very beautiful girl. Maybe the best looking woman that has been there in a very long time. I plan on visiting again before she leaves.

    Got my eyes on new girl Kiki today. Wa introduced and talked with her. If you like them big on the top, she's your girl. Wow!!

    I'm not good on guessing sizes but I can tell you they're very nice. Very cute face. Very curvy body. I can't wait to come back and try it out. Just wow. The place has a very nice selection of girls. I'd recommend visiting as soon as possible.

    Stay safe guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    FYI. Eva has left. Linda's last day is Sunday 5/4. Mimi remains with Bella and new girl Kiki. If you have insights post or PM if you would recommend Kiki, or stick with Bella, or see both?
    .

  11. #16876

    Dp

    Does anyone know where Sasha has gone to from DP?

  12. #16875

    Lovely Flower

    Not going to mention names anymore since all of these AMPs keep getting raided / busted. But title should give you a clue.

    Saw Nina again last Saturday for second time, and she did remember me. This is the same Nina that has incredibly smooth skin, nice B cups with small areola and average nips. She is also the one that has said her pants never come off, so topless is best hope. Any who, she did a great job of teasing me with credit card slides, and nice manipulation of the hole down there. I asked her to go in and manipulate my prostate, and she asked, "$50? I shook my head no, and she continued for a short while before the flip. After the flip, she went straight for the goal, and I prolonged it for as long as I could before finally achieving target goal. She cleaned me up and left the room. I looked at the time and saw I only had a few minutes left, so I started to get dressed, but then Nina came back into the room and with a puzzled look on her face, said I had five more minutes. But I told her I was good and finished dressing. I know BC LEO's are busy in that area, but I had gone to Smile first horny as a 12 point buck, and they were busy, so I took the chance on the flower. Did not see any strange cars or cams in the area, so I went inside and saw Nina. Stay safe out there.

    Nytehawk.

  13. #16874

    Sakura

    FYI. Eva has left. Linda's last day is Sunday 5/4. Mimi remains with Bella and new girl Kiki. If you have insights post or PM if you would recommend Kiki, or stick with Bella, or see both?

  14. #16873

    Also

    I was told that Colerain twp and Colerain. I guess the same thing? Not Sure, does not want any more of this type of business and will not allow any new to be opened. The remaining ones are grandfathered in but if there were to be problems with their licensing and permits then they would not be able to reopen.

    Of course, when you're being watched on camera like the current places, do you want to open a new place there anyway? Location, location, location. That's what it's all about.

    Stay safe guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Hey CL, yeah this place has bounced up and down like a yo yo. You're right: they closed in early March, reopened almost a month later under the same AMP name but under new management. Then after being reopened for only a few weeks, Cincinnati shut them down AGAIN for violating business practices ordinances. According to town records, it turns out you can run a beauty place there, but it is not zoned for massage. Would have been nice for the City to tell them that up front before they collected all their fees from the AMP owners. The fees are non refundable.

  15. #16872
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    LOL at " The Fort. ". I forgot about this place but I do remember LuLu and her high prices. Did their prices come down, and what's the current lineup? It used to be Mia, Anna, Lulu.
    Lulu was a little more expensive than I would have liked, but at least the actual experience was good.

    I didn't find out the line-up. I usually don't call ahead or stick around to ask questions. I try to just show up and be gone in 30 minutes. Figure the less time I'm there the less chance I end up on the news.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape