Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 1149 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22815
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her. She screwed but was partially my fault. Condom she had was awful so she said come back with new ones and we'll continue the session. Once I leave she says her baby daddy is coming and that we'd have to do it another time. Said she would give the money back instead or come back a different time. Then I asked for the money back and she said no because I blew her off multiple times before our meeting. I then said let's do the session she owes me and said okay. Never heard back from her since.
    What do you mean it was partially your fault? Can you give more details on your interaction with her?

  2. #22814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Crysty

    .

    Has anyone actually tried Crysty. She has been posting for a while either in Seekonk or Newport and I've seen reviews that only provided some details (somewhat troubling) about her various run-ins with the judicial system. But I don't recall and reviews from anyone who has actually seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/boston/female-escorts/caucasian_w/crysty/273834002910

  3. #22813
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Been going back and forth with her for months never setting up a meet or her telling me what her donations are. She looks hot af and a good time. Says she's in EP. If anyone has any info on her it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
    Think on the South Coast board there was a couple of reviews.

  4. #22812
    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    I did. Blowjob was amazing. Puss smelled horrible. Another gent here had the same experience with the odor. She was gorgeous so I was anxious to get in her then she took opened her legs. I'm glad I didn't have to do the finger test to smell it or else it might have fallen off. I even tried to continue and luckily I had a condom on because she was on her period and didn't mention it. So she finished me off with head.
    Damn was that bad down there? I'd hate to just pay 200 just for BJ. That would be outrageous. I've gotten that for as low as just 40 to 60 for BBBJ only.

  5. #22811

    Anybody see The Green Eyed Demon

    Been going back and forth with her for months never setting up a meet or her telling me what her donations are. She looks hot af and a good time. Says she's in EP. If anyone has any info on her it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

  6. #22810

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    She offers ultimate GFE for 200 roses hhr in providence. She's advertised for years and wondering if anyone has seen her and what the service was like. I may see her today or next week possibly. Would like to know before I pull the trigger.
    I did. Blowjob was amazing. Puss smelled horrible. Another gent here had the same experience with the odor. She was gorgeous so I was anxious to get in her then she took opened her legs. I'm glad I didn't have to do the finger test to smell it or else it might have fallen off. I even tried to continue and luckily I had a condom on because she was on her period and didn't mention it. So she finished me off with head.

  7. #22809

    Has anybody seen Alexia Vega

    She offers ultimate GFE for 200 roses hhr in providence. She's advertised for years and wondering if anyone has seen her and what the service was like. I may see her today or next week possibly. Would like to know before I pull the trigger.

  8. #22808
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya I message her also and she told me her qv rate was 130 and 150. When I ask what's the different then she proceeded to tell me bare is 150. I stop responding because if I don't ask for bare and a girl tell me that. I'm skeptical on seeing them. That's like a setup to get robbed.
    Don't see her. She screwed but was partially my fault. Condom she had was awful so she said come back with new ones and we'll continue the session. Once I leave she says her baby daddy is coming and that we'd have to do it another time. Said she would give the money back instead or come back a different time. Then I asked for the money back and she said no because I blew her off multiple times before our meeting. I then said let's do the session she owes me and said okay. Never heard back from her since.

  9. #22807
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Other than busy, the only thing I can think of is if you are using a text app, she may not respond. Try a burner phone instead. Other than that, patience and persistence. Good luck!
    She got back to me and I don't use a text app anymore. Just stick with my personal number. I was getting a lot of responses with the TextNow app but deleted it. Hope to see how great Mandy is anyway.

  10. #22806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I left a review a few weeks ago basically I contacted her and she started asking questions that led me to believe LEO was involved. Specific like you pay me for sex right? Red flag for me so I passed.
    Ya I message her also and she told me her qv rate was 130 and 150. When I ask what's the different then she proceeded to tell me bare is 150. I stop responding because if I don't ask for bare and a girl tell me that. I'm skeptical on seeing them. That's like a setup to get robbed.

  11. #22805

    Text app?

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    She's not responding to me. I even started it with I was recommended to her by someone. Damn was looking forward to seeing for myself how great she is.
    Other than busy, the only thing I can think of is if you are using a text app, she may not respond. Try a burner phone instead. Other than that, patience and persistence. Good luck!

  12. #22804
    I left a review a few weeks ago basically I contacted her and she started asking questions that led me to believe LEO was involved. Specific like you pay me for sex right? Red flag for me so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meisterdude  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this provider in Woonsocket? No name in the ad so hard to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...e/850988397045
    .

  13. #22803

    Cheri Love

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was looking for a girl that enjoys and gives awesome BBBJ. I find most aren't into and just rush to FS. I'd prefer not to spend more than 150 roses. Any intel on that and BTW do not go see Cheri Love in woonsocket. She scammed me by saying the condoms were not satisfying for her and to go get different ones but then said her bd was coming home early and that we'd have to postpone or she will give money back which she didn't do either smh. Fair warning.
    Any link for he, to be on the lookout if she changes name? Where was incall at?

  14. #22802

    Mandy

    Show some patience bucko! You're not the only one contacting her.

    As an aside, it's one thing to lose weight (she used be overweight before she got into the business), but now she seems unhealthily underweight. I know she supposedly got married and all that, but I suspect demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    She's not responding to me. I even started it with I was recommended to her by someone. Damn was looking forward to seeing for myself how great she is.

  15. #22801

    She's not responding

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Mandy has been providing great BBBJs for years and really enjoys giving them and swallowing every drop too. I only see her for an hour or more, but I think her HH rate might be around what you want. It's worth reaching out in my opinion.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/465529875202
    She's not responding to me. I even started it with I was recommended to her by someone. Damn was looking forward to seeing for myself how great she is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape