Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 1191 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 37357
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34507

    Review dump

    First of all I'll start by offering a thoughts and prayers to all those impacted by the twin seed guzzling bandits that have scourged our fine hobby as of late. Sad that we can no longer rely on fat ugly chicks in Petersburg to gobble that D like only ghetto white monkey riddled trash can. Anyway on to the reports.

    Talia. This isn't a new one and shout out to Virginiaguy and everyone who has given reports on her already. Notel on Midlothian turnpike. Typical shenanigans for providers in the area with telling me the wrong location and some back and forth to finally nail down the exact place to go. Get inside and find a fairly pretty Latina with 8/10 monkey problem. She would be a knockout if she were sober. Very nice and accommodating personality. Settle on menu items and time limit and go off. 8. 69/10 BBBJ. Lots of throat, eye contact, tongue swirls. You name it she had the move down. Had about 5 minutes of that before I decided to flip her and pump her doggy for a while. She took a good pounding for a while with the jiggly ass bouncing. Pulled out and blew a fat load down her throat. Rates were a little high for location and monkey level. I think 1. 5 and I would say all in all it was a 1. 2 value. Overall 7. 4.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/413582379268

    Latina lottery 1, Angie. No link for this one since she's moving around and deleted her ads all the time but her pics were real and she's a late 20's Latina with big nattys and tight figure. No English but we settle on a hh rate of 1. 5. She's pretty hot but wasn't into it at all. She went through the motions and had some quality moves but overall we didn't click and I wouldn't repeat. I've been with plenty of chicks with a language barrier but she didn't bring the heat of a classically trained Latina provider. If you are there to pump a decently pretty chick with big cans and no passion then you will enjoy. Overall 5. 2.

    Latina lottery 2, gramo. Notel on miso but a slightly better one. Easy setup and great communication. Met at the door by a stacked early 30's Latina with manmade t and a. Didn't habla ingles but very bubbly and personable. Throated the D, rode like a champ and Make sure I was having a great time throughout. Up there with Gabriela for top Richmond Latina. Opposite of Angie personality wise and I had a great time. Highly recommend. Overall 8. 7.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...674/7866422921

    Happy hunting.

  2. #34506

    Twins / Dodged that bullet

    Its amazing how quick these females can change from good lay to dangerous. I saw one of them at least six time with no issues except the guy lurking around but never csused an issue. This forum gives excellent and valuable information when used properly. Be safe out there.

  3. #34505

    Dodged that bullet

    So I've been trying to get with them for a while and never got a reply to any call or text. Monday I tried one last time and one of them actually answered the phone. It sounded really off though, like she was taking an order at fast food and hated her job. Something just didn't feel right so I didn't pull the trigger. Reading this I'm glad I listened to that instinct. It sucks that happened to you, but thanks for warning the rest of us!

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/002758772844

  4. #34504
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    The link is no longer active. Which twins?
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails twins.png‎   chrome_screenshot_Mar 16, 2025 1_26_39 PM EDT_081931-min.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250501-143747.jpg‎  

  5. #34503

  6. #34502
    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/002758772844
    The link is no longer active. Which twins?

  7. #34501
    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    Sadie has been posting again offering a house in Charles City. Has anyone visited?
    I've been wondering about this one. Seeing an ad in that area is like seeing one in Amelia or Powhatan. Looking forward to hearing if anyone knows her.

  8. #34500

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago when she was in Hopewell. Great service in my opinion. Looks better than her pics.
    I've seen her in the past too and service has always been A1. Just haven't been able to connect lately.

  9. #34499
    I saw her about a month ago when she was in Hopewell. Great service in my opinion. Looks better than her pics.

  10. #34498

    Sadi in Charles City

    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    Sadie has been posting again offering a house in Charles City. Has anyone visited?
    Did you try her out or get any feedback? I was thinking of trying her out this weekend.

  11. #34497

    Be very careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Manifested  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a long time because there really ain't been much out here lately. But this cracked me up too much not to share. I hit just Richmond instead of sorting so it gave me everything. Saw this picture and was like, alright, let's gooo. Post literally has male dimensions with a girls pic. And not like cross dress situation, just a scam post I'd assume LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/357441602505
    Same girl from previous posts based on the photos. She is on the candy and has a handler. Was charging premium prices but looks like it's lowered now. If you decide to go ahead don't give the money first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/321274092282

  12. #34496

    Let's end this night

    I haven't posted in a long time because there really ain't been much out here lately. But this cracked me up too much not to share. I hit just Richmond instead of sorting so it gave me everything. Saw this picture and was like, alright, let's gooo. Post literally has male dimensions with a girls pic. And not like cross dress situation, just a scam post I'd assume LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/357441602505
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250501-084724.jpg‎  

  13. #34495
    Anybody willing to recommend a really good BBBJ head specialist? Took a chance today and it absolutely did not pay off.

  14. #34494
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciMinds  [View Original Post]
    What happened, how's she do it, a saw one a couple months back and some guys tried to jump me when she gave a signal.
    I get there she gives the room number we get started proceeds to perform Bbj while standing up while her phone is blowing up then there's a knock on the door I stand up trying to get dressed she says don't worry about it then 2-3 minutes later another knock on the door I go to the bathroom then a white guy comes to the bathroom door with a knife as I leave out the bathroom I'm still undressed I didn't see my pants he proceeds to give some sweats to where to go outside and as I do I see her around the corner going through them and hands them back too me I had 20 in there just in case I decided to tip since this wasn't our first visit but she took that.

    And this was in Petersburg.

  15. #34493
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    White girl Claire

    I was able to meet with Claire out in Chester for a QV.

    Buck 50.

    I always go for the QV I always end up staying longer than the QV, YMMV.

    But I always get her legs shaking every time I see her ass.

    Can take a mean pounding. Started off with some nice head, DT is always nice.

    Then mish, picked her up and pounding at her shit, she's a small girl put her in doggy and finished in the bag.

    No bare services or GFE but I'm.

    Not here for that shit, I'm here to catch a nut.

    But she's a chill girl. But very business like. So keep that in mind!

    Staying off Chester, near 95 heading to Hopewell.

    Link;.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6199813630

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape