Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15338
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodward  [View Original Post]
    I guess I have different tastes, I didn't like Soomi / Sumi at all.

    Her teeth threw me off. Dark, jagged, third world country teeth. No kissing, thank goodness. Fortunately she didn't seem to want to do much with her mouth at all.

    She looked good in the dress, but without the dress it was disappointing. Odd bruises on her body which looked unhealthy. Low quality man-made booty enhancement. You won't confuse her with Yo-yo.

    She rushed me, and that was the only positive. I didn't want to be there anyway.

    I usually like that location. I wish I had tried Ella instead!
    I actually saw Soomi right before she left and checked her teeth, her lower teeth have small gaps that might be what you saw. And yes she does have surgical scars. For anyone who's a fan of her she'll be in Vegas doing some outcall work next then travel between Korea and Seattle this summer, she hasn't decided if she wants to do this again when she's back in Seattle. I asked her to let me know if she does.

  2. #15337
    Just aggressive, vigorous service, as opposed to softer more sensual service would be GFE. No barebacking or ATM or anything like that if that's what anyone is thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    What does PSE mean to you here?

  3. #15336
    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    What does PSE mean to you here?
    Pudget Sound Energy or Porn Star Experience.

  4. #15335
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to try the new lineup this morning and found a rare lull, enough so that I took a shot on 3 some with both gals (standard 200 + 100 pricing). Both are around 5 foot spinners with man-made enhancement, GND cute and legit 20's, and providing PSE. I suspect they are going to be printing money by the end of their run here, they'll be here the full month.
    What does PSE mean to you here?

  5. #15334

    Tokyo new lineup. Christy and Chloe

    Had a chance to try the new lineup this morning and found a rare lull, enough so that I took a shot on 3 some with both gals (standard 200 + 100 pricing). Both are around 5 foot spinners with man-made enhancement, GND cute and legit 20's, and providing PSE. I suspect they are going to be printing money by the end of their run here, they'll be here the full month.

    They did try to turbo milk me even though there wasn't anyone waiting (if I'd rolled with their preferences I'd have busted in 10 minutes) but I was able to slow their roll enough to get my full time and all the positions I wanted. Overall a solid session, although next time I'm sticking with 1.

  6. #15333

    More notes on JM

    I've had immaculate luck that even when I don't text her I walk into JM and pull Summer every time. As previously mentioned by AF she's a "pre-MILF" maybe I'd call her a micro-pre-MILF because she's tiny. A few things that haven't really been covered: exceptionally pretty face, and she seems to be very happy being face fucked. She's been insistent on 3 bills for 2 pops, but it's worth it because I just can't last with her BBBJ and her pussy is adorable and she's always positioning it so I watch it when I'm on my back in the table shower.

    In March she said she was leaving in April, and so when she was still around last month I felt lucky. Figured I had missed seeing her on last time but went in first thing this morning to see the new crew anyways. She was still there, and says she'll be around one more month. So if you have missed her, now is your chance. Hottest Seattle AMP girl I've ever seen.

    That said, doorbell rang 4-5 x this morning during the 50 minutes I was there. Guys were stacking up and being turned away, so apparently the repeated posts here and or elsewhere are getting them traction as the last 3 visits have been dead quiet. During all the visits Summer kept massaging me, letting me recoup before round 2. Thanks to her for not rushing me out the door when she could have. Apologies to the guy who came in after me who had to listen to her hock up a load in the bathroom after I blasted off in her throat.

  7. #15332

    Hot MILFs alert at JM

    One of my ATF milfy friends is at JM this month: Angela aka Miko. I dont think she actually has kids, so shes a pre-MILF. Kind of a Japanese look. I have reviews for her at Lulu and Good and behind Subway. Service queen who is super sweet and amazing Kegels. She's just always a solid session and I visit her wherever she pops up.

    Hello Kitty is also back.

    I wish I lived closer. That table shower is great.

    Tell Angela that Big Monkey thinks she's a superstar.

  8. #15331
    Those definitely look like FS style ads.

    But will believe it when I see it. If true. They will shut that shit down asap.

    There's a reason you can't find reliable AMPs on the Eastside, and it's not lack of demand. It's enforcement.

    I’ll bet this place is HJ only.

  9. #15330
    Haven't tried it out yet. Everything I've tried in recent years in Issaquah has no extras at all. Sometimes there's nice looking girls, but just a normal massage.

  10. #15329
    I'm a black dude and I frequent these spots. I've never had an issue and the girls are always super sweet. Just be chill, be discrete, and you're good. If you're in the city, hit up JM. But, I've been to most of the spots mentioned and they've treated me good.

    Quote Originally Posted by TartPop  [View Original Post]
    Been really wanting to pull the trigger on going to an AMP but I know in this area most Asian providers don't see AA men. Just curious if that's the same with most AMPs? Cause I've really wanted to go to goods based on all the reports.

    Thanks for any insight.

  11. #15328

    Some do, some don't, just text them asking before showing up to avoid awkwardness

    Quote Originally Posted by TartPop  [View Original Post]
    Been really wanting to pull the trigger on going to an AMP but I know in this area most Asian providers don't see AA men. Just curious if that's the same with most AMPs? Cause I've really wanted to go to goods based on all the reports..
    Obligatory pertinent movie clip: https://youtu.be/W1mLIwjXmWw?t=3

  12. #15327

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by TartPop  [View Original Post]
    Been really wanting to pull the trigger on going to an AMP but I know in this area most Asian providers don't see AA men. Just curious if that's the same with most AMPs? Cause I've really wanted to go to goods based on all the reports.

    Thanks for any insight.
    As far as my experience goes I've seen AA mongers at good and Tokyo not be turned down. As long as I think you follow the consensus of respect they'll be willing to see you.

  13. #15326

  14. #15325
    Quote Originally Posted by TartPop  [View Original Post]
    Been really wanting to pull the trigger on going to an AMP but I know in this area most Asian providers don't see AA men. Just curious if that's the same with most AMPs? Cause I've really wanted to go to goods based on all the reports.

    Thanks for any insight.
    I can't say that they wouldn't turn you away, but I believe I have also seen AA men allowed in. I'd just suggest to dress nicely and act kind. I've heard stories of them having bad experiences with AA men in the past.

    Read this guide if you are new to the AMP game. Start on post 1. Good luck!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...delines/page15

  15. #15324

    I think so

    Quote Originally Posted by TartPop  [View Original Post]
    Been really wanting to pull the trigger on going to an AMP but I know in this area most Asian providers don't see AA men. Just curious if that's the same with most AMPs? Cause I've really wanted to go to goods based on all the reports.

    Thanks for any insight.
    Black dude walked in behind me at Shanghi. They didn't turn him away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape