Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30016
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Itching for a PAWG and decided to TOFTT. Set up was easy and session included CG, doggy, and missionary.

    About 5'5 thick, smooth skin, and a PHAT fucking ass. She can be very vocal if you lay the pipe on her hard LOL.

    May not repeat because everything is covered no BBBJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186453199
    What was her rates?

  2. #30015

    Hotel Latina

    Saw a hotel latina recently and realized I forgot to post about it. Hotel was in Antioch. Not a good one. Went very late night and when I got to the 3rd floor and a big AA lan was blocking the walkway. I was half convinced I was going to get mugged but he let me through. The girl was young with a nice booty but super mechanical and not really enthusiastic at all. Would not repeat, especially in that location. I don't have the link but the ads are all over the usual sites. Be careful with these.

  3. #30014

    Tali is offering FS for a limited time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...u/827796444457

    I might see her in the morning. I want to see how her FS is.

  4. #30013

    Ah

    Quote Originally Posted by DomDraper  [View Original Post]
    I think he's looking for provider suggestions for outcall, not where to book a room. But I agree that area has been good to me in the past. Can get a pretty decent room last minute at a good rate!

    As far as outcall girls, I do not have any good suggestions.
    Duh!

    Probably Angel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/496351120326

    She is hard to get a hold of, but she will show up if you agree on a time. She can be mechanical, but she is reliable.

  5. #30012

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    I usually book a hotel in the Maryland Farms area of Brentwood. It's in a nice side of town and mostly quiet.
    I think he's looking for provider suggestions for outcall, not where to book a room. But I agree that area has been good to me in the past. Can get a pretty decent room last minute at a good rate!

    As far as outcall girls, I do not have any good suggestions.

  6. #30011
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Long time hobbyist here, started in Cookeville back in the days of Backpage, just moved to Nashville instead of rural TN. Thank all of you for all the experiences you share.

    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and was ghosted by Tempting Tiffany and Roxie (not surprised after reading the other experiences here).

    Currently in the middle of verification with Miss Petite, I'll let why'all know how it goes. If this one falls through, does anyone have a reliable, discrete outcall recommendation?

    Miss Petite's page: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186492633.
    Alright, I've been patiently trying to verify with her for almost four hours now. I'm pulling the chute. If anyone knows a good outcall provider, please let me know, feel free to DM if you don't want to post it.

    If anyone else wants to give Miss Petite a try, the process so far has been message, confirm time and roses, snapchat verification. If you rush or ask if she's still there she accuses you of being a pushy person. On another note, Tiffany reached back out two hours later and then promptly disappeared again, smh.

  7. #30010
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    I usually book a hotel in the Maryland Farms area of Brentwood. It's in a nice side of town and mostly quiet.
    Sorry, should have mentioned an outcall to my apartment. Location services and all that. If I ever get the opportunity though I'll give it a try, thanks!

  8. #30009

    Maryland Farms

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Long time hobbyist here, started in Cookeville back in the days of Backpage, just moved to Nashville instead of rural TN. Thank all of you for all the experiences you share.

    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and was ghosted by Tempting Tiffany and Roxie (not surprised after reading the other experiences here).

    Currently in the middle of verification with Miss Petite, I'll let why'all know how it goes. If this one falls through, does anyone have a reliable, discrete outcall recommendation?

    Miss Petite's page: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186492633.
    I usually book a hotel in the Maryland Farms area of Brentwood. It's in a nice side of town and mostly quiet.

  9. #30008

    Ghosted by two, looks promising for the third

    Long time hobbyist here, started in Cookeville back in the days of Backpage, just moved to Nashville instead of rural TN. Thank all of you for all the experiences you share.

    I thought I'd try my luck this morning and was ghosted by Tempting Tiffany and Roxie (not surprised after reading the other experiences here).

    Currently in the middle of verification with Miss Petite, I'll let why'all know how it goes. If this one falls through, does anyone have a reliable, discrete outcall recommendation?

    Miss Petite's page: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/186492633.

  10. #30007
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLongRun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week based on a review I saw on this forum. She gave a good bbj but she had a smelly cat. I won't see her again even if I'm in a crunch.
    I don't understand how they let this happen. Like I get you can be nose blind to your own smells but literally if they would just put a finger down there and then smell it, there's no way they wouldn't notice. Like this is literally how you make a living, why would you not be doing upkeep for your business. It's so simple too, literally take a shower before a session. I can understand if you're a street walker, but these broads literally have showers available 5 feet from the bed. Now it's out there on a forum full of potential clients that now know to avoid your smelly ass. Was it worth it to not shower?

  11. #30006

    Thanks for the update!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLongRun  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week based on a review I saw on this forum. She gave a good bbj but she had a smelly cat. I won't see her again even if I'm in a crunch.
    Sounds like I must have been one of her first clients and she hasn't learned how to maintain the hygiene like a working girl should. I am truly sorry for both of your misfortune with her. Sounds like she was a one time wonder! LOL. There was 100% no odor when I visited her, because that is a no go for me, I can't handle it and JR just won't respond when stink is in the air. I will not be seeing her for a second round and I advise others to proceed with caution. LOL. It does sound like I dodged a bullet, as always YMMV in this hobby.

  12. #30005
    I've only seen I think 8/10 Cubans I've seen have ripped me off in some form or fashion. But it's almost worth the risk because those other two flat out put it on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuigSucks2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/thalia-272

    I saw this girl recently. She brought her friend along and her friend looked beat up rough. They tried to talk me into a threesome but I declined and the other girl decided to sit in the bathroom during our session which I didn't like and she also demanded extra money before we started. Then every 2 minutes she kept asking if I was done yet. As soon as she finally kept quiet for a couple of minutes I finished and she pretty much ran out the door immediately. Avoid these Cubans, they are a garbage experience and despite her profile saying she was horny, she was not in the mood at all.

  13. #30004
    Quote Originally Posted by JudeJames  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for the bf who just wants to pop in whenever. But he doesn't know what she does. She has a good head game.
    Yeah, the boyfriend has to be SIMP of the year. The last time I texted her she said she was with him.

    The service is ok if you can get past the drama and dodge the boyfriend.

    Better options without the hassle for sure.

  14. #30003

    You Dodged a Bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by BallsDeep1  [View Original Post]
    That is why I try to put in my reviews YMMV! You never know from visit to visit!

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/186233783
    You didn't miss anything.

  15. #30002

    She Was Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Well it would have been nice if I got to have the visit part. But if she's going to treat us like that after I was very transparent I can't imagine anyone else having a different experience.
    I saw her last week based on a review I saw on this forum. She gave a good bbj but she had a smelly cat. I won't see her again even if I'm in a crunch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape