Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 24708
-
05-04-25 00:13 #23403Senior Member

Posts: 485Scam
Complete scam. Had me drive to an apartment building off 40/ Brentwood. Get there, park. Call for apartment number, and now it's "So, you've now got to Venmo me $100, half the fee, to get the apartment number. " No freakin' way. My experience over time is this: Any gal on here with a phone number that is not a local area code (meaning 314,636, or 618, and maybe 573) is 95% sure to be a scam. Avoid!
Originally Posted by FredAgain123
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
05-03-25 20:36 #23402Senior Member

Posts: 231Unfortunately not. I was kind of glad things didn't escalate that time. LOL.
Originally Posted by StlCards4000
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 19:44 #23401Senior Member

Posts: 321Thanks for the report. Sounds like Tokyo is still Tokyo currently.
Originally Posted by HappyGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 18:58 #23400Senior Member

Posts: 242Tokyo
I saw Anna (not positive on name). I'm guessing 40 ish, with bigger titties for a Korean. Started out with a shower followed by soft kneading for the massage. A little teasing followed by a CBJ and 69 after the flip. Proceeded to CFS Reverse cowgirl Missionary with a doggie finish. Looks = 6, everything else a solid 7. A repeat may be in the future.
-
05-03-25 11:58 #23399Senior Member

Posts: 28Tits
Are the tits at least big?
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 09:23 #23398Senior Member

Posts: 231Are you referring to the box shaped body one with the coca cola bottom glasses? If so that's a tough one. 1/10 in looks but great massage.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 08:05 #23397Senior Member

Posts: 168Try Classic Spa 14760 Clayton Rd, Ballwin, MO 63011. If older Mamasan is not your cup of tea, ask to see another girl. I've had Some good HE there. Some will do tits out and finger up your butt finishes.
Originally Posted by Parlorhopper
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 00:40 #23396Senior Member

Posts: 52Swan Lake Legit
I've used her service, but only for a two-girl stripper show for a hunting trip an hour outside of STL. There was a deposit and despite my reservations, everything went very smoothly. While I have no idea about her massage services, I don't suspect you would get ripped off. She's been in the biz for a long while. Just my 2 cents!
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
JCM.
-
05-02-25 17:19 #23395Senior Member

Posts: 196There is deposit
When thye say deposit it is 100% fake what is there to even find out about it, if they are genuine there won't be any deposits.
Originally Posted by YourEverythin
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 14:00 #23394Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone check out therapies with Melissa?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...isa-65544.html
-
05-02-25 10:45 #23393Banned Member

Posts: 175Phone Number
The phone number in the ad show up as All American Sweethearts: St. Louis Area's Finest Adult Entertainment Exotic Dancers. Guess they are expanding.
Originally Posted by YourEverythin
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 16:45 #23392Senior Member

Posts: 38Clayton Classic New Girls
Clayton Classic has needed some new girls recently. I've been going there frequently but got an older much heavier woman last 2 times, although still good for HJ / HE. May also try Health on Olive & Calla on Scheutz again to see if they are still good.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 16:24 #23391Regular Member

Posts: 7Swan Lake Tantra
I'm surprised that, for as long as I have seen the profile around, there is very little information about Swan Lake Tantra. Has anyone tried this experience yet, and if so, would you recommend her? I do get it is more $ than the average session, but don't we all deserve to spoil ourselves sometimes? Any insights would be appreciated.
https://tryst.link/massage/swanlaketantra
-
05-01-25 12:37 #23390Senior Member

Posts: 171I was wondering if anyone has seen Ellie from bodyrankings.com. She's in Belleville and I'm trying to set something up with her. I will report and review when I do see her. https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-75227.html.
-
05-01-25 10:44 #23389Senior Member

Posts: 112Go to Centreville and get the works.
Originally Posted by Parlorhopper
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






