Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 24692
-
05-01-25 08:51 #23387Senior Member

Posts: 1744The Land of YMMV
This is very much a YMMV situation. First, providers change their offering. The big one I see now is oral seems to be disappearing. "X" used to but doesn't. FS is still fine. "You did the last time I was here. " may work, may not. "John said you _ him. " Isn't going to work and might kill John's next visit.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
There are one or two providers who I have had a great deal of fun with. Fun not on their ads or regular menu. For this I am thankful. Some said not to tell others what we did. Sorry, that thing I really like may not have gotten into a review. It is also possible what was "just between us" was also just between 5 or 10 other dudes.
My advice. See her a few times. Ask. Be polite.
-
05-01-25 08:05 #23386Senior Member

Posts: 411Abbey in Webster has been advertising DATY for 3 $$ lately.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 20:18 #23385Senior Member

Posts: 150Offering dates
Any truth to some long time providers who didn't offer extras now offering extras on dates? Private message if you know anything. Also.
-
04-30-25 17:33 #23384Regular Member

Posts: 21I met a Mary a Rose's day spa --back in December. She was older anywhere from 40-70 I can't judge LOL, thin, When I met she was wearing little spandex gym shorts and sports top, pretty dated info but that's all I have.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 07:58 #23383Senior Member

Posts: 94Mary
I don't know of any Marys currently in the STL area, sorry.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 18:47 #23382Senior Member

Posts: 83Clayton classic
Did you get a look at the new ladies?? Were they "easy on the eyes?
Originally Posted by Smithss
[View Original Post]
I understand there is cute younger lady there. Wears glasses?? Maybe??
-
04-29-25 12:23 #23381Senior Member

Posts: 195Mary
There used to be therapist named mary working at B&f, do you know if she is still around in stl??
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 12:21 #23380Senior Member

Posts: 195Mary
There used to be therapist named mary working at B&f, do you know if she is still around in stl??
Originally Posted by AceRimmer340
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 07:24 #23379Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily from Lakes
Is at Ok Massage in Cave Spring. There was another at Lakes, I think her name was Amber. Not sure where she is, I heard she was going back to Texas, but may still be around.
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 07:20 #23378Senior Member

Posts: 94Lease was up and landlord wouldn't renew.
Several businesses were forced out of that plaza. The good news is that Lily is now OK Massage in Cave Spring. Always a fun time with her.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 14:36 #23377Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks guys, was just curious.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 14:21 #23376Senior Member

Posts: 25Clayton Classic
I went to the Clayton Classic and there were 2 new girls.
-
04-28-25 10:30 #23375Senior Member

Posts: 1744B&f
The entire building was sold in late 2024. As I heard it, the bank is going to build a new building and then tare down their old one. OK Vacum raised a mini stink. Everyone else moved. I have not heard of a new location for B&F but there are a lot of empty store fronts on Manchester.
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 19:42 #23374Senior Member

Posts: 338Lease was up.
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 15:15 #23373Senior Member

Posts: 43Mel
Has anyone had any experience with Mel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186226382










Reply With Quote





