Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 37357
-
05-01-25 08:54 #34492Senior Member

Posts: 102Let's end this night
I haven't posted in a long time because there really ain't been much out here lately. But this cracked me up too much not to share. I hit just Richmond instead of sorting so it gave me everything. Saw this picture and was like, alright, let's gooo. Post literally has male dimensions with a girls pic. And not like cross dress situation, just a scam post I'd assume LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/357441602505
-
05-01-25 01:46 #34491Senior Member

Posts: 62Anybody willing to recommend a really good BBBJ head specialist? Took a chance today and it absolutely did not pay off.
-
04-30-25 23:13 #34490Regular Member

Posts: 22I get there she gives the room number we get started proceeds to perform Bbj while standing up while her phone is blowing up then there's a knock on the door I stand up trying to get dressed she says don't worry about it then 2-3 minutes later another knock on the door I go to the bathroom then a white guy comes to the bathroom door with a knife as I leave out the bathroom I'm still undressed I didn't see my pants he proceeds to give some sweats to where to go outside and as I do I see her around the corner going through them and hands them back too me I had 20 in there just in case I decided to tip since this wasn't our first visit but she took that.
Originally Posted by CinciMinds
[View Original Post]
And this was in Petersburg.
-
04-30-25 22:02 #34489Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24White girl Claire
I was able to meet with Claire out in Chester for a QV.
Buck 50.
I always go for the QV I always end up staying longer than the QV, YMMV.
But I always get her legs shaking every time I see her ass.
Can take a mean pounding. Started off with some nice head, DT is always nice.
Then mish, picked her up and pounding at her shit, she's a small girl put her in doggy and finished in the bag.
No bare services or GFE but I'm.
Not here for that shit, I'm here to catch a nut.
But she's a chill girl. But very business like. So keep that in mind!
Staying off Chester, near 95 heading to Hopewell.
Link;.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6199813630
-
04-30-25 18:50 #34488Senior Member

Posts: 319Twins
I remember when I saw them when they were at ArthurAshe there was always this young white guy hanging around but never had any problem. One of them even asked me if I minded if he stayed in the room and of course I said hell no to that. I guess I was lucky.
-
04-30-25 18:39 #34487Senior Member

Posts: 371Typically scammers or the ones who read the board delete their posts. I guess it's possible they sometimes get reported to stg and they remove them, who knows.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
These days I avoid anyone staying at gemstone locations or ones of similar repute. It's just not worth the potential for trouble especially with the ones into candy, so unless they are well reviewed or I've seen them before I've been avoiding new blood. Lot od desperate people out there these days.
-
04-30-25 16:03 #34486Senior Member

Posts: 97Teins
I guess someone struck a nerve. The old post is gone.
Originally Posted by CinciMinds
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/608652540222
I don't know who Hugh is but I wouldn't want to be that guy. And to think I wanted to do a double with them. Thank goodness for this board.
-
04-30-25 13:35 #34485Regular Member

Posts: 5What happened, how's she do it, a saw one a couple months back and some guys tried to jump me when she gave a signal.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 13:06 #34484Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
04-30-25 13:03 #34483Senior Member

Posts: 319Kat
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../636223712466. I saw Kat today. Nice lady service was good unfortunately pictures are at least 10 years or more younger. I can't say anything bad but probably wouldn't repeat.
-
04-30-25 12:12 #34482Senior Member

Posts: 475Different Foxy
Anyone meet this one? I like the look. Reached out but no response.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n&weightType=l
-
04-30-25 01:22 #34481Senior Member

Posts: 97Yeah that's definitely BabyAmber
She has been living in the gemstone for the past 6 months or so. Last time I saw her there were Suboxone tablets scattered around her room and she was pretty spaced out. She was only offering BBBJ as she was on her period and also didn't have any rubbers so I passed.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 23:01 #34480Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
I've tried twice had initial contact always like to see you hit me up a little later then crickets?
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 22:46 #34479Senior Member

Posts: 208Amber
Some of those pictures are her. She is not that thick! The ones that show her Face is definitely her. Last time I saw her she was about 105 pounds. So those ass pics can't be recent or her at all.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 22:24 #34478Senior Member

Posts: 138Sarah
was supposed to see her this morning but did not connect. Atemoted a lunch time delight but no response.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





