Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 18708
-
04-30-25 17:23 #18423Senior Member

Posts: 136Bolt ons
I'll look for scars next time or ask.
Originally Posted by Bidibop
[View Original Post]
Where is the other ad you spoke of.
-
04-29-25 16:13 #18422Senior Member

Posts: 744Jessica
Jessica was in a modeling mood and wanted to share these. She is looking for meetups.
Originally Posted by Bidibop
[View Original Post]
Can handle both length and girth. Tight cooch. Good attitude.
-
04-27-25 17:21 #18421Senior Member

Posts: 309A few out
Picked up Lori, the older but not grandma old short blond haired WSW that usually hangs out around Angelo's. She's thicc, as in black guy magnet but you won't mind that as that's more to grab to leverage deepness. Number for contributors.
Picked up a new face to me around Angelo's area. Slender shoulder length brunette WSW Jennifer. Says she is new to the area. When I picked her up she was off her rocker. Will await further dates to determine community pool or contributors only.
Toni is a cool older chick to be had for sure southside stroll. Her big boobs are bolt ons, very important to mention that detail. She has a small boobs doppleganger that has an ad up if you're wondering what she looks like.
Hunchback blond WSW Jamie was also out mid stroll.
-
04-26-25 17:15 #18420Senior Member

Posts: 324Huh#2
Not trying to start a flame war but I agree with the first "Huh?" comment.
Originally Posted by AJack703
[View Original Post]
Your post makes no sense.
How can you tell if she is walking between wawa and the cedar unless you've seen her walk the whole way or have seen her multiple times. If you did you'd have more information.
How could you possibly know she was working out of the Cedar? Why not one of the other places on the same block?
See the other newbie who posted about Toni. It's not a Penthouse forum report but it gives a pretty good location, time and type of service. It's obvious though he is not a boob man because he just says huge or big, DD I'm not sure which. A true boob man would have added more details.
My TEN cents. But you sound like "he whose name shall not be spoken".
-
04-26-25 16:59 #18419Senior Member

Posts: 642Huh?
Sorry but this looks like a post just to boost your numbers.
Originally Posted by AJack703
[View Original Post]
I may be old but it makes no sense.
-
04-26-25 15:13 #18418Regular Member

Posts: 17Selina
Was sitting on the wall in front of the Cedar at about 2 PM. Didn't have time as I was headed to an appointment. It was the Selina who is missing about 4 of her upper teeth.
-
04-25-25 21:47 #18417Regular Member

Posts: 17BF Very heavy
She was walk between Wawa and the Cedar wearing a black dress. She was there around 10:30 AM and again about 2 PM. Not my type but looked like she was working out of the Cedar.
-
04-24-25 13:26 #18416Senior Member

Posts: 136Toni
Trust me you can see those knockers a block away.
Originally Posted by Clk504
[View Original Post]
She's actually quite funny too if you like NYC humor.
-
04-24-25 05:57 #18415Senior Member

Posts: 134She sounds great! Love the big tits. I'll have to see if I can find her. Nice post.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 21:02 #18414Senior Member

Posts: 309A few out
Melissa, the tall leggy amazon long haired dirty / strawberry blond was out a few days ago now by cactus. Wifi number for contributors only.
New face Jessica small, short, petite black haired WSW missing teeth mid stroll. Number for contributing members only.
Selena is a miniboss that few mongers can beat. Once you beat her, the perks are permanent;.
1. immune to losing money.
2. immune to losing time.
3. keeps monger skills sharp; because she looks fine from behind until you recognize that its her.
-
04-23-25 20:59 #18413Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes, that is indeed Shannon's old ad. If you see an older brunette out walking leaning forward all the time then there's a high chance that's her.
Originally Posted by Titehead
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 20:49 #18412Senior Member

Posts: 77Simone
Traveling the usual routes today, Selena out, hard pass, but ran into Simone. Surprisingly attractive, dark skin, long red hair. Pulled over, didn't have time to play but she quoted a hundo to play and needed a donation for number. Seems like a pain in the ass. Anybody tried? Worth the hassle? Almost GPS.
-
04-23-25 10:59 #18411Senior Member

Posts: 136Me bad
I realized I had typed Shannon's number in wrong.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/180328947
This is her but the ad is old. That's the number I have. The pictures and videos of the young chick are not her. The older woman is.
-
04-23-25 10:06 #18410Senior Member

Posts: 136Shannon. Older one?
Seems there are multiple Shannons.
This one was found just north of 38th Ave North on 28th St.
40's dark hair. On the thick side. Very pleasant and did everything I asked. No hurry.
Just went for the BJ. Another older woman who does a great job. Said she used to be on EA but I couldn't find an old ad for her.
Normal street rate.
She is not as good as Toni.
-
04-21-25 11:52 #18409Senior Member

Posts: 136Toni
Took a drive yesterday a little after 5 pm.
On 35th St. And at about 3rd Ave. And I saw a huge pair of DD in a bikini top. Asked if she needed a ride and she hopped right in.
As soon as she talked I knew she was from NY area. After LE check she asked if I "minded an old broad like me". Well I find the old ones give the best head. So said "No".
Boy could that woman give a great BJ. She started by asking if it was ok if she sucked my balls. LOL. No rush at all.
Then she said "not bad for a 62 year old huh". She doesn't look that old.
Dark hair up. I'd guess shoulder length. But her identifying characteristic is those huge boobs.
She agreed to less than usual street rate but after that BJ I tipped her to full. FS is on the menu too for an extra Hamilton.
Of course no phone. She has one she showed me but it got broken. I left her my burner number.










Reply With Quote





