Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23660

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Saw Missy at her incall on the near NW side. This was a Sunday evening so the parking lot was empty. It's a fairly large office building in a decent part of GR. So location is good for me. Comms were very good: from my first text to walking out the door was not even 90 minutes. Her suite is nice, perfect lighting and very quiet. This was my first time seeing her but she has a way of being very open and friendly. Both of which help to ease into the situation. She gave me a back rub for two minutes then kind of rolled me over with a cover in her hands. I politely declined and asked for a BBBJ. She happily obliged and five minutes later I was a happy camper. Missy is in her late 30's I'd guess. Thin but not frail and slightly above average in height (5' 8" ish). No DATY but I think she would have been fine with it. A lot of these girls have a lot going on in their private lives and Missy's no exception. Nice girl and will repeat at some point in the future. $1.5 total.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/188782449665
    Went and seen her today, nice incall location for sure. Got there and got down to business with a BBBJ, she seems to only do mish and doggy. Uses a lot of baby oil so heads up there. She seems to be more focused on her next client rather than her current one. Didn't pop. $. 5 damage. Not sure I'll repeat.

  2. #23659

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by GrMojo  [View Original Post]
    150 and quite nice for that rate.
    Was that an hour?

  3. #23658

    Jasmin, near Godfrey and Market

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage?
    150 and quite nice for that rate.

  4. #23657
    Quote Originally Posted by GrMojo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/920390858076

    Had a great time with Jasmin. If you're into a GFE experience, you'll have a great time. It had been a few years, since I last saw her, but she remembered my preferences.
    How much was the damage?

  5. #23656

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Saw Missy at her incall on the near NW side. This was a Sunday evening so the parking lot was empty. It's a fairly large office building in a decent part of GR. So location is good for me. Comms were very good: from my first text to walking out the door was not even 90 minutes. Her suite is nice, perfect lighting and very quiet. This was my first time seeing her but she has a way of being very open and friendly. Both of which help to ease into the situation. She gave me a back rub for two minutes then kind of rolled me over with a cover in her hands. I politely declined and asked for a BBBJ. She happily obliged and five minutes later I was a happy camper. Missy is in her late 30's I'd guess. Thin but not frail and slightly above average in height (5' 8" ish). No DATY but I think she would have been fine with it. A lot of these girls have a lot going on in their private lives and Missy's no exception. Nice girl and will repeat at some point in the future. $1.5 total.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/188782449665
    I saw Missy a couple months ago at her incall there. She had a family open menu. BBFS was on the table. I will likely repeat when I get to GR again.

    Ss.

  6. #23655

    Stolen pics I think

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Please report back. I have a good feeling on this one!
    Google image search brings up Eastern European porn sites.

  7. #23654

    Lady of all occasions

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any experience with this one? I've texted and she seems nice but always nice to have a recommendation. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/214714438528
    Please report back. I have a good feeling on this one!

  8. #23653

    Jasmin

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/920390858076

    Had a great time with Jasmin. If you're into a GFE experience, you'll have a great time. It had been a few years, since I last saw her, but she remembered my preferences.

  9. #23652

    Lady of all occasions

    Anyone ever have any experience with this one? I've texted and she seems nice but always nice to have a recommendation. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/214714438528

  10. #23651
    Quote Originally Posted by GRSlinger11  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appt and made it to the in incall. Sent a text saying I was there and noticed a guy outside that was definitely the one texting me. Sent a few back and forth and could see it was him. I bailed, figured I'd be better safe than sorry. Stay safe out there.
    That's really weird since I have been seeing her for over 7 years and I've never had any issues with her even when she had her down times. She does have a gf typically in the room now but I haven't seen a guy hanging around her room or even the hotel. Maybe it's just a big coincidence that the guy was texting at the same time she did but I saw her yesterday and everything went good. Her tits are still as big and bouncy and that BBBJ with cim still leaves shivers.

  11. #23650

    Missy

    Saw Missy at her incall on the near NW side. This was a Sunday evening so the parking lot was empty. It's a fairly large office building in a decent part of GR. So location is good for me. Comms were very good: from my first text to walking out the door was not even 90 minutes. Her suite is nice, perfect lighting and very quiet. This was my first time seeing her but she has a way of being very open and friendly. Both of which help to ease into the situation. She gave me a back rub for two minutes then kind of rolled me over with a cover in her hands. I politely declined and asked for a BBBJ. She happily obliged and five minutes later I was a happy camper. Missy is in her late 30's I'd guess. Thin but not frail and slightly above average in height (5' 8" ish). No DATY but I think she would have been fine with it. A lot of these girls have a lot going on in their private lives and Missy's no exception. Nice girl and will repeat at some point in the future. $1.5 total.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/188782449665

  12. #23649

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by GRSlinger11  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appt and made it to the in incall. Sent a text saying I was there and noticed a guy outside that was definitely the one texting me. Sent a few back and forth and could see it was him. I bailed, figured I'd be better safe than sorry. Stay safe out there.
    I had a similar experience. Pulled up to her incall (Grandville motel that rhymes with Landmark) in the middle of the day. It was just sooo freaking sketch I bailed. I told her I was having a panic attack, which was not far off. I can't take some of these places- did the same with Sicily a few months ago (North Park area). It's broad daylight out and I feel like I'm about to get jumped, or the floor's about to fall in, or the dog's eyeballing me. I must be getting old LOL.

  13. #23648

    Kitty

    Set up an appt and made it to the in incall. Sent a text saying I was there and noticed a guy outside that was definitely the one texting me. Sent a few back and forth and could see it was him. I bailed, figured I'd be better safe than sorry. Stay safe out there.

  14. #23647
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClyde  [View Original Post]
    What's the investment range, if I may ask? Love alt chics as well. I'm a NYHC guy, so she's intriguing. In addition I always get incall, not opposed, just easier.

    T.

    TheClyde.
    Damage as $. 75 for a HHF and it was exactly as quoted. I know that she was intending to have incall, but I was meeting with her in the early afternoon / late morning and didn't have it yet.

  15. #23646

    Cs

    Anyone seen CS lately? Haven't seen her post in a while, is everything ok? Thanks and stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape