Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 7840
-
05-01-25 13:51 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 524Once she gets down to business she is good.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:30 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 693Got to remember to do this to the next girl that tries to pull some stunt on me.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 09:00 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 746Why
Why would you wait two hours for anyone? I'm out of there after 5 minutes and if I think its a rip off situation I'm taking a few things with me like the tv remote After I switch it to an infomercial channel and turn up the volume.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 05:50 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 199I believe he's talking about this "smoke show"
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/664845071343
Originally Posted by HuskyHusky
[View Original Post]
She dubbed herself the name and her min is 200 but not worth it at all. She came over drunk, with her man voice, and got right down to business while complaining of being ripped off from a guy she would have done for free. She was just weird but if she did 120 qv I would repeat but never for 200 again. She's just not worth that and it smells but she bragged about being high volume so that could have been it LOL. There are also good reviews about her so maybe she just wasn't really into me and she just wanted to get in and out so it could vary.
-
04-30-25 23:03 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 251Smokeshow
The ass has to be one of the nicest I've ever seen. I remember when j lo thought she had the best ass out there. J lo is jello. Wow Brittney baby hit me one more time!
Originally Posted by HuskyHusky
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:56 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 524I've seen her a bunch of times in the past. She used to be good but her habits have gotten worse. The last time I saw her was at her place in New Milford. I did a records search and her name is on the property. The last time I sat there for 2 hours waiting for her while she was in the bathroom. I'm used to her taking a long time but it was never this long before. Someone knocked on the door at 1 point (dealer?) and she asked for the donation then answered it. After 2 hours she came out and said she needed to go to the hospital because her hand was swelling up. Never again.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 17:50 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 207Harley WTBY Southington: Bald is beautiful
Greetings.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Nice publicity I guess. How is the service? Scalp Jobs available?
Just a dealer or a user? Needles or smoke. Inquiring minds want to know. Good hunting.
-
04-30-25 09:26 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 140Wrong Gal
The picture you show there is not "smokeshow". She never posts a face pic, only a pic of her ass, which is 100% the same in person. I did some comparisons in real time, had her laughing. She usually goes by Bri / Bree / Brittany, but even then she never posts a name. Also, her qv is between 120 and 150 depending on in or out. So this gal is definitely not smokeshow. The ones who have seen the real smokeshow know. I just saw her a few weeks ago at her incall in Southington. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
04-29-25 07:18 #7412Senior Member

Posts: 567Not smoke show
The girl we had been calling smoke show is Brittany. Normally in Waterbury. Makes her rare appearances and then disappears for a while. She was active a couple weeks ago for about a month. Prior to that I hadn't seen her in a year.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 23:05 #7411Senior Member

Posts: 324Affirmative
You are correct. That's NM Milly. I had a similar experience about 2 weeks ago. I kind of like her spinner body, though. Will probably sample one more time this spring / summer and decide if she's worthy of a spot in the rotation. The jury is out!!
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:09 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 693I think this may be the same Alicia that was in New Milford, and might have gone by the name Milly. The prices posted are about the same.
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 14:17 #7409Senior Member

Posts: 98Smoke show
Sorry to hear about this but you "talked her into 200 for a QV". Jesus Christ, what was she initially asking for!? That's insane, I'd have just walked.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 10:27 #7408Senior Member

Posts: 199Don't waste your time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...l/511054426423
I'm a glutton for punishment so I'm already kicking myself. The night prior I show up and she had me waiting for 30 minutes in the lot so I left and she begged me to come back and blah blah. I arrange to see her again because I'm an idiot and thought the body was nice. I get into the room and she makes me wait for like 30 minutes in her room while she's in the "bathroom" by this time she already took the donation so I have to see this through. She gives lackluster CBJ and I'm out. Def don't waste your time because it's a waste of money and time. There was no QV with this QV. Also, she seems like she might have been a SW def had the looks of it. Def will not repeat. She posts in Waterbury, Naugatuck, and even southbury.
-
04-28-25 09:06 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 168Years ago
I can't believe she's still with us. At one point in her life she was a Knock out. I pick up several times on the loop. Gave absolutely Fab Bbj. She has or had deal dreads.
Originally Posted by Conundrum013
[View Original Post]
Cute BUT profound Smack problem. I would never do more then head with her because of her drug use. Again this is years ago.
-
04-27-25 21:30 #7406Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone know this one?
Kassidee is name in post. Face looks familiar, but can't find reports or results on image search. Anyone have a name for me to lookup? Thanks.










Reply With Quote






